Thread: PL Moving forward

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default PL Moving forward

Hey guys this is me copying and pasting my post in this thread http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...192539-New-map

They wont. PL even tho they say its not. Pl draws in alot of money for them. Lets think... If they spent a good week coming up with new maps and gear. For the plat store as well. Guess what will happen. $$$$$$. But no, They wont because they think that if pl is ignored all will go to the new games. IMO PL is so much better than the others. I will never switch. I will create my own pl before I join AL or whatever. Funny part of this is that, How many PL players have created a new map idea drawn and animated it for sts? How many have created new items, bosses for them? Players of pl are doing the work for them. But due to stubbornness they wont. I am currently creating a new elite map Return of kassar. From AO. I think that even remakes are better than nothing. I am hoping that if I do the design and animation for them. I hope that they would add it in. But I also feel like I am wasting my time doing this. I did not mean any negativity or offence to anyone. But I feel that sts needs to balance there time out more. Or hire more people to get the job done. Not like they are not making any $. I know pl alone makes gobbs. Please tell me what you think of this. Am I wasting my time? Do I create this for them? Or do I attempt to create my own game?
    -Trapazoids

I am reposing this on my own thread because I wan everyone's feedback on this. I want to know if all hope for pl moving forward is useless. If so what are your suggestions for a new game. I am looking forward to think because if I do create a game. I can help me get into a good programming school. Also I love pl. #1 Thing I play. But everyone seems to be giving up on it because sts wont do anything for it. DONT GIVE UP THATS WHAT THEY WANT. I do not mean to offend anyone or anything this is my opinion.
    Please if I am out of line let me know.
    -Trapazoids
    <The Community Guild>

Trapazoids Whiffs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Trapazoids, you must be very young to be so naive.

They definitely will not implement whatever you come up with, but you might learn something on the way, so it is not a complete waste of time in that sense. Oh and PL will never move forward, but the players will.

And the following statement is far from the truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapazoidsPl View Post
    Funny part of this is that, How many PL players have created a new map idea drawn and animated it for sts? How many have created new items, bosses for them? Players of pl are doing the work for them.
    Last edited by LEVEL ONE; 01-15-2015 at 02:53 PM.
    Beware of the Tinfoil - it's coming...

Arendelle's in

deep

deep

deep

deep

snow.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

^ I agree with this entirely, except I believe they will release at least one more update containing something for the players to work towards, before PL is completely abandoned.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LEVEL ONE View Post

They definitely will not implement whatever you come up with, but you might learn something on the way, so it is not a complete waste of time in that sense. Oh and PL will never move forward, but the players will.

Players designed weapons for them in the humania contest (forgot name) and there have been HUGE balancing guides made by dollo and forgot others. Players have done alot for this game, i can see why they want it alive.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Burstnuke For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Burstnuke View Post
    Players designed weapons for them in the humania contest (forgot name) and there have been HUGE balancing guides made by dollo and forgot others. Players have done alot for this game, i can see why they want it alive.
    Can't disagree with that. He however made it sound like the 3 player designed weapons equals a new cap.

And there are more player designed items, such as the khopesh, 3 hats (dead frog, roadkill and the thoth helm) and the 3 level 10 weapons. STS did not host these contest for "we-have-no-time-and-no-idea-how-to-make-stuff-so-you-will-do-it-for-us" reasons, but because it is a simple community event. They are not interested in our content suggestions.

Arendelle's in

deep

deep

deep

deep

snow.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

I have no input on if they are done with content on PL, but nevertheless this game will never die for many of its players. Like me, this game never gets old and has had me hooked since I started. I haven't capped yet, but once I do, there's SOOOO much more I can do. Just to name a few I have in mind; cap all classes, get every set, learn to PvP(lol), create a guild, hold contest with great prizes, farm for all the expensives, and more. There's so much to do, so I'm not complaining about not having new content.

If they do come out with new content? Oh it's gonna get crazyyyy.

PL: Faoeskekie L76 Enchantress(0.5k/300k), Faouskekie L71 Bird, Faoiskekie L45 Bear, Tvrtle L50 Fox, Rhinasaurus L38 Rhino

SL: Bizilia L45 Engineer, DL: Faoeskekie L36 Vampire, AL: Faoeskekie L20 Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Can't disagree with that. He however made it sound like the 3 player designed weapons equals a new cap.

And there are more player designed items, such as the khopesh, 3 hats (dead frog, roadkill and the thoth helm) and the 3 level 10 weapons. STS did not host these contest for "we-have-no-time-and-no-idea-how-to-make-stuff-so-you-will-do-it-for-us" reasons, but because it is a simple community event. They are not interested in our content suggestions.
    If they weren't interested in our content descisons then why did they add the weapons designed in game?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Burstnuke View Post
    If they weren't interested in our content descisons then why did they add the weapons designed in game?
    /.../community event./.../

Arendelle's in

deep

deep

deep

deep

snow.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

"Pl Moving Forward"

Maybe, but at half the speed of smell.
    🎉🎉🎊🔨Alphie Smash! 📢👻🎈🎊🎁🎉

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Not so true. I know 6 people In Real Life that have come up with ideas. If you may beleive what you wish. All I know is that 6 people that go to my school alone have come up with ideas for pl.
    <The Community Guild>

Trapazoids Whiffs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Okay lets do a test yes?. Lets say if I were to make a game like pl, and I asked all the people on this forum to send me some drawing of what chars should look like. Bosses,sets,skills,caps,maps,gears,premiums,Ect. You think I will not get anything??
    ''Funny part of this is that, How many PL players have created a new map idea drawn and animated it for sts? How many have created new items, bosses for them? Players of pl are doing the work for them.( And the following statement is far from the truth.)
    You think pl fans wouldn't do this??? You must be insane. Im only 18 with very little programming experience, yet I have the idea to try and help with the progress of a game that once was they best in the app store. You think people would not have the same idea? The thing is they have no place for people to input there ideas... Full out and mapped out ideas for them. You all say email them, Or post on forum. What happens? Nothing.. Sts doesn't take ideas into consideration from a email to there support team or any other team. Maybe I am naive. IMO I am just trying to help keep something good alive and healthy.
    But giving up on the game is no way to help it move forward so my bad for trying to do something for them. Maybe I misunderstand your comment. @Level
    <The Community Guild>

Trapazoids Whiffs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Not so true. I know 6 people In Real Life that have come up with ideas. If you may beleive what you wish. All I know is that 6 people that go to my school alone have come up with ideas for pl.
    An idea is the smallest and easiest part of development.

Okay lets do a test yes?. Lets say if I were to make a game like pl, and I asked all the people on this forum to send me some drawing of what chars should look like. Bosses,sets,skills,caps,maps,gears,premiums,Ect. You think I will not get anything??
    ''Funny part of this is that, How many PL players have created a new map idea drawn and animated it for sts? How many have created new items, bosses for them? Players of pl are doing the work for them.( And the following statement is far from the truth.)
    You think pl fans wouldn't do this??? You must be insane. Im only 18 with very little programming experience, yet I have the idea to try and help with the progress of a game that once was they best in the app store. You think people would not have the same idea? The thing is they have no place for people to input there ideas... Full out and mapped out ideas for them. You all say email them, Or post on forum. What happens? Nothing.. Sts doesn't take ideas into consideration from a email to there support team or any other team. Maybe I am naive. IMO I am just trying to help keep something good alive and healthy.
    But giving up on the game is no way to help it move forward so my bad for trying to do something for them. Maybe I misunderstand your comment. @Level
    Look, I highly doubt you are 18, based on your spelling, sentence structure and usage of completely wrong terminologies. Doesn't matter though, that is not the point of this discussion.

Alright, after reading your post multiple times in order to decypher what you are trying to say, I only see an increase of your naivity. So what you are saying is that STS developers would love all our ideas and would implement them if they only had a chance to see them? Am I understanding this right? The thing is, even if they recieved amazing groundbraking game-changing ideas, it simply wouldn't be profitable to implement them into this game.

Arendelle's in

deep

deep

deep

deep

snow.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

An idea is the smallest and easiest part of development.

Look, I highly doubt you are 18, based on your spelling, sentence structure and usage of completely wrong terminologies. Doesn't matter though, that is not the point of this discussion.

Alright, after reading your post multiple times in order to decypher what you are trying to say, I only see an increase of your naivity. So what you are saying is that STS developers would love all our ideas and would implement them if they only had a chance to see them? Am I understanding this right? The thing is, even if they recieved amazing groundbraking game-changing ideas, it simply wouldn't be profitable to implement them into this game.
    Okay, I am 18. Just because I don't take the time to auto correct every single thing I type up makes me a child? I was not intending this to get hostile. Is there a need? I was only implementing the fact that you stated that no one would put in there ideas, and that sts wouldn't take them into consideration. I'm sorry you do not agree with me. But there is no need to single me out. Also I never stated they would love all our ideas and implement them. I simply state that if we could show our ideas.... IT COULD help sts in the development of PL. I'm sorry we may not see eye to eye on this topic. But as I said before this is all my opinion. Thanks -Trapazoids
    <The Community Guild>

Trapazoids Whiffs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Okay, I am 18. Just because I don't take the time to auto correct every single thing I type up makes me a child? I was not intending this to get hostile. Is there a need? I was only implementing the fact that you stated that no one would put in there ideas, and that sts wouldn't take them into consideration. I'm sorry you do not agree with me. But there is no need to single me out. Also I never stated they would love all our ideas and implement them. I simply state that if we could show our ideas.... IT COULD help sts in the development of PL. I'm sorry we may not see eye to eye on this topic. But as I said before this is all my opinion. Thanks -Trapazoids
    As said, it is not just about the spelling mistakes. But yeah, you should definitely work on your English in order to be more articulate no matter the age. Being hostile is never my intention, so I am sorry if you got that vibe from me. I just had to respond to that off-topic "Im only 18 with" statement, which only function seemed to be to increase the validity of your post.

I never said people are not willing to make suggestions, all I said was that it makes no sense for STS to implement them into this game. It does not matter whether you agree with me or not, since this is clearly the case.

Arendelle's in

deep

deep

deep

deep

snow.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

As said, it is not just about the spelling mistakes. But yeah, you should definitely work on your English in order to be more articulate no matter the age. Being hostile is never my intention, so I am sorry if you got that vibe from me. I just had to respond to that off-topic "Im only 18 with" statement, which only function seemed to be to increase the validity of your post.

I never said people are not willing to make suggestions, all I said was that it makes no sense for STS to implement them into this game. It does not matter whether you agree with me or not, since this is clearly the case.
    I stated that I was 18 for the intentions that I am young and inexperienced. ''Im only 18 with very little programming experience, yet I have the idea to try and help with the progress of a game.'' How is this off topic? Has much to do with what I have been trying to say. Any ways thanks for your input. Much appreciated.
    Last edited by TrapazoidsPl; 01-16-2015 at 02:35 PM.
    <The Community Guild>

Trapazoids Whiffs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

STS.................... Just want to keep the community running and they want more money for updates. That's all, other than i totally agree with you
    "Treat others like you want yourself to be treated, time will reflect your doing upon you someday..."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

The frozen lover is back
    Applenoob Cqward Fewing Pvvo Pwoer Paneling Resinning Rummes Twung Wirved and many more discontinued

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

PL makes ton of money, if I think correctly I've spent a lot on it in the past two weeks. hmm. I mean why can't you even return same winter event just with different drops etc. Literally a days work for one event. #halfasleep

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Domestically For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Domestically View Post
    PL makes ton of money, if I think correctly I've spent a lot on it in the past two weeks. hmm. I mean why can't you even return same winter event just with different drops etc. Literally a days work for one event. #halfasleep
    Threads ded bruh. Let it die.
    Applenoob Cqward Fewing Pvvo Pwoer Paneling Resinning Rummes Twung Wirved and many more discontinued

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AppleNoob View Post
    Threads ded bruh. Let it die.
    Was getting post count up so I count up for my new account to make a thread. Forgot old acc pass an user. Lol