Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Hammerjaw and Glacian

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    80 Posts

Default Hammerjaw and Glacian

I've been thinking recently about the two pets, Glacian and Hammerjaw. I find it strange that both are being removed from locked crates simultaneously.

From what I remember,

-Hooks and Hammerjaw were from one season.

-Maul and glacian were from the next season.

From this I see no reason as to why glacian should also be removed at this point of time.

Hooks were removed from locked chests without the arcane maul. So the only reasonable item to be removed at this moment should be the Hammerjaw egg. Glacian is still a viable option for rogues especially in the twink levels.

I find it a better option to keep glacian for the moment then remove both the glacian and arcane maul together later on in the year.

I don't know stg's main intentions on the removal of glacian. I don't want to make any nonsense assumptions as to why they would do this, but it might have something to do with the current market price of glacian and the introduction of this new (Arcane?) pet.

Please share your thoughts and I would also like to see what the company thinks of this

Night

Zep / Basic / Titan / OG Night

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Volt For This Useful Post: