Thread: A slightly unusual nerf/buff request thread

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default A slightly unusual nerf/buff request thread

So i am a big believer in the fact that the rings, (especially the 3pc ring), can make or break pvp. I've read a lot of threads about bears being op because of their dodge and armor. Now that i've amassed almost 30k pvp fights, i just wanted to share my thoughts on this. I've read an older thread that just wanted to remove dodge out of the equation. Personally, i do not think dodge or high armor is a problem. Or should i say...that isn't the real problem. Dodge and armor have nothing to do with it, imo. But i have another idea...what if we removed the 3pc ring effects from some classes?

It would go something like this:

1. BIRDS: any bird that has Dragon Ring or 2pc ring should act as a bird that HAS THE 3PC RING ON. Basically if u either spent 200 plat or have reached l77 (which means grabbing 300k xp, which is no easy task), your ring would act like a 3pc ring. I've fought enough birds to come to the conclusion that birds that have 3pc, no matter how bad they are, have a real chance of defeating any class. And they usually do.

2. INT MAGES: similar to birds, int mages that have Drag or 2pc ring should act like they would wear 3pc ring.

3. PALLIES: I think 3pc lust pallies are OP. Pallies that wear lust str set should be limited to the effects of wearing 2 pc ring and savage wearing pallies that have either drag ring or 2pc ring should get the benefit of wearing 3pc ring. This way, the choice is theirs, either have increased armor or increased damage. Both good.

4. BEARS: I think this is the most OP class and they should be hit the hardest. The best ring they could wear is the 10 plat, 2 dodge 10 dmg ring. Possibly, minus the 10 damage part, since their attack debuff is already so powerful.

5. FOX: fox shouldnt be able to equip anything else other than 2 pc ring.

6. RHINO: 3pc ring stats for every 2pc ring or dragon ring that rhyno wears.

Notice that founders helm and egg are completely taken out of the equation. These are just my thoughts bases on my experiences with pvp. But seriously, if this does not fix pvp balance, i don't know what will.
    Last edited by Marika1; 01-15-2015 at 07:41 PM.