Thread: reset lb for pve and pvp every season

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Default reset lb for pve and pvp every season

ik there are lot of threads/posts telling abt this but these are my reasons y i want lb reset
    1:i am selfish ....i just saw that to get on mage lb at ctf u need atleast 27k kills i dont think so i will be able to even reach there in 2-3 seasons y am i selfish?come on i am working hard to get my kills whereas the other players have worked hard and got their reward in that season so i think it is unfair of them to getting those prizes without showing the same amt of dedication in the current season.
    2:retired players are just taking spots whereas there are other ppl who are now worthy of that spot ik a lot of pve players who are retired and still on the lb whereas the new players are losing their spots for some1 who doesnt even play
    3:new players dont stand a chance i dont think i need to explain on this one
    4:better chance of knowing which players are actually dummy farming and remove them from the game altogether
    5:last but not the least we dont have event points being carried over after every event we have new event lb then y not a new lb every season?
    Now some examples to sum it up bret hart(wrestler) maradona(footballer) sachin tendulkar(cricketer) i hope many of u might be knowing them they are retired legends doesnt mean that their respective sphere in which they work still pay them do they ?they are surely remembered as legend
    So yea u can implement a lb which shows overall best players but these legends shouldnt get prizes but be remembered
    I know implementing a reset of lb this season might not be considered fair for this season but surely next season i hope there is a different lb these were my ideas sorry if they are too long but yea ty for reading

siddhantsingh<turbo>(lvl41mage)
    lukepvp(retired)(lvl25tank)
    sidpvp<nvm>(lvl15mage)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to siddhant For This Useful Post: