Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: reset lb for pve and pvp every season

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Default reset lb for pve and pvp every season

ik there are lot of threads/posts telling abt this but these are my reasons y i want lb reset
    1:i am selfish ....i just saw that to get on mage lb at ctf u need atleast 27k kills i dont think so i will be able to even reach there in 2-3 seasons y am i selfish?come on i am working hard to get my kills whereas the other players have worked hard and got their reward in that season so i think it is unfair of them to getting those prizes without showing the same amt of dedication in the current season.
    2:retired players are just taking spots whereas there are other ppl who are now worthy of that spot ik a lot of pve players who are retired and still on the lb whereas the new players are losing their spots for some1 who doesnt even play
    3:new players dont stand a chance i dont think i need to explain on this one
    4:better chance of knowing which players are actually dummy farming and remove them from the game altogether
    5:last but not the least we dont have event points being carried over after every event we have new event lb then y not a new lb every season?
    Now some examples to sum it up bret hart(wrestler) maradona(footballer) sachin tendulkar(cricketer) i hope many of u might be knowing them they are retired legends doesnt mean that their respective sphere in which they work still pay them do they ?they are surely remembered as legend
    So yea u can implement a lb which shows overall best players but these legends shouldnt get prizes but be remembered
    I know implementing a reset of lb this season might not be considered fair for this season but surely next season i hope there is a different lb these were my ideas sorry if they are too long but yea ty for reading

siddhantsingh<turbo>(lvl41mage)
    lukepvp(retired)(lvl25tank)
    sidpvp<nvm>(lvl15mage)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to siddhant For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

if u play twink pvp, some of ur ks are from dummies, isnt it?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Enterradora View Post
    if u play twink pvp, some of ur ks are from dummies, isnt it?
    I dont dummy farm and i dont even see dummies till now at 15 and i can prove that i dont dummy farm because i dont even have a kdr of 2:1 just research some stuff before saying abt sum1 ty.

sidpvp<nvm>(lvl15mage)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

This is a joke right? So an oldie should be removed because he is no longer active and make room for new people? That makes no sense. The high record gives people something to work on even if it takes years. Just like real life, people that set record and made it to the hall of fame for example stays there and new people that beat there record gets to join them. They don't just wipe everyone out by the end of every year.
    Bored? Check out my How to Catch Series(Click one):

Brave Bear, Sneakie Birdie, Majestic Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NotYoCookiez View Post
    This is a joke right? So an oldie should be removed because he is no longer active and make room for new people? That makes no sense. The high record gives people something to work on even if it takes years. Just like real life, people that set record and made it to the hall of fame for example stays there and new people that beat there record gets to join them. They don't just wipe everyone out by the end of every year.
    Hmm do u watch cricket or soccer the players retire so that they can make room for new players they dont continue to pay the retired players do they?ty.

sidpvp<nvm>(lvl15mage)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Lol @ this, almost all of those 'oldies' have reached their kills through exploits in the game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by siddhant View Post
    Hmm do u watch cricket or soccer the players retire so that they can make room for new players they dont continue to pay the retired players do they?ty.
    That's sports. People retire when they get of age not to make room for new players. Ty

Quote Originally Posted by Appeltjes View Post
    Lol @ this, almost all of those 'oldies' have reached their kills through exploits in the game.
    New players will likely do the same.
    Bored? Check out my How to Catch Series(Click one):

Brave Bear, Sneakie Birdie, Majestic Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

That's sports. People retire when they get of age not to make room for new players. Ty

New players will likely do the same.
    ... New players don't have these exploits-,- the only lb reachable for new players is pvp through dummy farming. The pve lb players mostly have done camp boulder when that still granted kills.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shinytoy View Post
    That is 100% B.S. I reached the TDM leaderboard in only a few months and I didn't start to PVP until 6 months ago only. I also was on the mage overall leaderboard for some time but I dropped off because I need to either get some more flags or get my PVE kills up to go back on. Either way, that is a goal for me to work towards, should I decide I want to be on the mage leaderboard again. However, it is not right for people like everyone in this thread to try to undo the hard work that everyone on the leaderboard has done. You don't think it's hard work...then why aren't you on it?

The truth of the matter is that you simply don't want to work for the leaderboard from what you're saying here. Frankly, even if they reset the leaderboard, the same people will be back on it anyways because those are the people who were and are willing to work hard for it. The leaderboard is not a handout--if you want it--go get it.
    This

Hard work bro...not only a CRY

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

That is 100% B.S. I reached the TDM leaderboard in only a few months and I didn't start to PVP until 6 months ago only. I also was on the mage overall leaderboard for some time but I dropped off because I need to either get some more flags or get my PVE kills up to go back on. Either way, that is a goal for me to work towards, should I decide I want to be on the mage leaderboard again. However, it is not right for people like everyone in this thread to try to undo the hard work that everyone on the leaderboard has done. You don't think it's hard work...then why aren't you on it?

The truth of the matter is that you simply don't want to work for the leaderboard from what you're saying here. Frankly, even if they reset the leaderboard, the same people will be back on it anyways because those are the people who were and are willing to work hard for it. The leaderboard is not a handout--if you want it--go get it.
    Lol firstly do u even expect a normal legendary gear to get any kills in tdm hmm?and heck yea i work hard for my kills and it is sad just seeing those retired players sitting on my spot for no reason and even if they reset lb the same players will be there i can easily bet i will have my
    Name on the mage ctf lb if the lb is reset and there will be many new entries as well and if this happens y not also carry the event lb over and over again i almost see the same players in every event lb gg ty.

sidpvp<nvm>(lvl15mage)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Then you should have no problems doing it now. Also, what are you guys calling retired players? If someone takes a week off are they retired or what if they take 6 months off, is it fair to have their hard work reset? What if they decided not to play for an entire year, is it fair to delete their hard work? Come on, if someone takes a year off and you still can't catch them on the leaderboard, then maybe the leaderboard is not for you. gg ty
    U expect me to get around 30k kills in one season this isnt clearly possible unless and until i dummy farm and tbh dummy farming is just plain boring so dont expect me to do that sure i cant beat those legends because they have played for atleast 3-6 season and have had their reward for the respective season y give these guys the reward in a season where they havent even done anything hmm?

sidpvp<nvm>(lvl15mage)

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Read this thread if you would to see Smurfs fighting in their village.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

You can keep on saying that in every thread about this subject but not everyone spends all of their money and time on a game, some people have a life outside this game and aren't emptying their wallet just so they can get better gears to farm noobs.

And no most of the people on the leaderboard do not work hard for it, I can also just use my pc, phone and ipod to just farm 2 toons at the same time, nothing hard about that.

The people that actually play fair and have a life outside of this game aren't on the lb because of people spending all their time on this game and of dummy farmers.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Yes I expect you to be on pace to get 30k kills in one season. I'm at about 25k kills in 6 months. That's the pace you need to be at to be on the leaderboard. If I don't play pvp for 2-3 days, I drop down a few spots on the leaderboard so I need to keep the kills up to stay on there. This is why I say that you will never make it on the leaderboard because you have a defeated attitude. Well, I'm done with this thread. Best of luck to you!
    Lol @ this, you seriously need to find a hobby or something outside of this game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Don't you even for one second think about accusing me of dummy farming. I have never done it, not even once. You should be able to produce some sort of evidence before trying to make such accusations. Everyone who actually plays end game TDM (which you clearly don't), knows that I got all of my kills legitimately and, most importantly, without playing dirty for a cheap kill.
    Do you see me accusing you anywhere?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Read post #16, where you say that people on leaderboards are dummy farmers. I could have read it wrong because of your broken English but it sounds that way to me.

Lol @ this, you seriously don't know anything about me
    There is standing most of the leaderboard players...

Getting that desperate that you need to switch to being a grammar n*zi? Rage more hardcore pvp player.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Some people have thousands of kills, they spent a lot of time on it, no this should not happen. If u work hard enough you can get lots of kills in PvP.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

I'm not raging. I dislike people who act like victims and expect things for free.
    And I am neither of those so uhmm yeah tough luck for you.

I for as of now don't even have a single bit of interest of ending up on the leaderboards.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Awesomazing View Post
    Some people have thousands of kills, they spent a lot of time on it, no this should not happen. If u work hard enough you can get lots of kills in PvP.
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  268.4 KB
    Yeah this guy surely worked his @ss off...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Appeltjes View Post
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  268.4 KB
    Yeah this guy surely worked his @ss off...
    He only had about 20 deaths when he was at level 3, once he level'do up to 5-7 bracket, we've been giving him some real pvp
    But, on topic, what if we had an All-Time Leaderboard and a Seasonal Leaderboard? Everyone's happy
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Visiting For This Useful Post: