Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "The Ruined City"

Why you looking at where I live, stalker. 😑
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

Default "The Ruined City"

Due to the recent threads I came up with a combined idea & thought I'd share it.

If there was a new towne & Chapt created, I think something very unique could be done.

By creating a towne that only a player with a CERTAIN AMOUNT of PvP &/or CTF kills can enter the TOWNE. Call this 5000+.

Then the chapters of the stage are based on more kills, so therefore Chapt.1 "A Hard Day At Work" this would require 6500 kills, then Chapt.2 8000 kills etc. Until the last chapt, no.6 which you have to get 15k kills to do the final boss level to gain access to the mini dungeon full of all the bosses.

The chapt. Difficulty would use the same system as xmas lobbies, where the highest level of the group dictates the difficulty of the mobs.
    I also think due to this being a new map, why not have a little something new, maybe a vanity helm called "Hood of Achievement" or "Cloak of Warrior/Enchantress/Ranger/Paladin/Archer"
    This could be obtained by doing the Elite Quest by having to farm the Final boss so many times like AO cyber quest. Also, after completing the towne chapters, you should get an Achievement & a title like "Elite" or something idk.

We could also add a new townie to FH "The Lost Gladiator" (design idea: have a muscle guy leaning over on his 2H which is holding him up).

The map design could be the same as AO but instead of the AO buildings, use colloseums. & keep the tents but have gladiators & weapon piles etc.

Another main aspect of the towne could be STAKING. Similar to BSM "The Ruined City" could have its own map(s).

This could be called: "The Colloseum" as a PvP FREE FOR ALL (no teams, 6 ppl) map. The layout of this map could look like the insides of a colloseum, but have the length of the map around 16-18m, this would make things fast. Also don't include objects like trees etc because too many ppl complain about em.
    To prevent constant spawning, everyone should have their own individual "Respawn Chamber" a bit like the format of the current forest manor glitch when you join the spawn area. By this I mean you spawn in that chamber & nobody can enter, however you can leave.

This whole Stage/Towne should be accompanied by the suggestion ssneaky made in another thread, about having Stars from 1-5 placed on ur character page. Idk which would be best, but these stars could be to do with: the amount of PvP kills a character has, or the amount of Colloseum Kills they have (This could also be a new thing to add onto PVE/Arena/CTF stats).

I have talked about the map, now about stakes:
    Loosely based on RS staking, I think that there should be Colloseum Doors that theres a portal & if you walk into it, it transports you to the stake map.
    By doing it like this, no newer people will be able to join & clog up maps. It will also mean lots of people cant use these facilities to boost as they will have to get 5k kills to join.

Staking should be fairly simple, same as a trade, however it goes into a "pot" the winner takes all.
    I don't think there should be a gold limit except the 9.99m limit due to gold being worth next to nothing now, so ppl wont feel like they are staking anything.

Please post your thoughts & responses to this idea (ik it most likely wont happen).

~ Invertibrate
    Check out my Step By Step L.15 Mage Guide

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?173840-gt-THE-L-15-Complete-Mage-Guide

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Etarbitrev For This Useful Post:

Senior Member synfullmagic_23110's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    285 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Etarbitrev View Post
    Due to the recent threads I came up with a combined idea & thought I'd share it.

If there was a new towne & Chapt created, I think something very unique could be done.

By creating a towne that only a player with a CERTAIN AMOUNT of PvP &/or CTF kills can enter the TOWNE. Call this 5000+.

Then the chapters of the stage are based on more kills, so therefore Chapt.1 "A Hard Day At Work" this would require 6500 kills, then Chapt.2 8000 kills etc. Until the last chapt, no.6 which you have to get 15k kills to do the final boss level to gain access to the mini dungeon full of all the bosses.

The chapt. Difficulty would use the same system as xmas lobbies, where the highest level of the group dictates the difficulty of the mobs.
    I also think due to this being a new map, why not have a little something new, maybe a vanity helm called "Hood of Achievement" or "Cloak of Warrior/Enchantress/Ranger/Paladin/Archer"
    This could be obtained by doing the Elite Quest by having to farm the Final boss so many times like AO cyber quest. Also, after completing the towne chapters, you should get an Achievement & a title like "Elite" or something idk.

We could also add a new townie to FH "The Lost Gladiator" (design idea: have a muscle guy leaning over on his 2H which is holding him up).

The map design could be the same as AO but instead of the AO buildings, use colloseums. & keep the tents but have gladiators & weapon piles etc.

Another main aspect of the towne could be STAKING. Similar to BSM "The Ruined City" could have its own map(s).

This could be called: "The Colloseum" as a PvP FREE FOR ALL (no teams, 6 ppl) map. The layout of this map could look like the insides of a colloseum, but have the length of the map around 16-18m, this would make things fast. Also don't include objects like trees etc because too many ppl complain about em.
    To prevent constant spawning, everyone should have their own individual "Respawn Chamber" a bit like the format of the current forest manor glitch when you join the spawn area. By this I mean you spawn in that chamber & nobody can enter, however you can leave.

This whole Stage/Towne should be accompanied by the suggestion ssneaky made in another thread, about having Stars from 1-5 placed on ur character page. Idk which would be best, but these stars could be to do with: the amount of PvP kills a character has, or the amount of Colloseum Kills they have (This could also be a new thing to add onto PVE/Arena/CTF stats).

I have talked about the map, now about stakes:
    Loosely based on RS staking, I think that there should be Colloseum Doors that theres a portal & if you walk into it, it transports you to the stake map.
    By doing it like this, no newer people will be able to join & clog up maps. It will also mean lots of people cant use these facilities to boost as they will have to get 5k kills to join.

Staking should be fairly simple, same as a trade, however it goes into a "pot" the winner takes all.
    I don't think there should be a gold limit except the 9.99m limit due to gold being worth next to nothing now, so ppl wont feel like they are staking anything.

Please post your thoughts & responses to this idea (ik it most likely wont happen).

~ Invertibrate
    Not er bodis pvp dood
    hai doods

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    176 Posts

How about PvE kills

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

Exactly, it'd encourage PVERS to do PvP, if they did like it they might stick with it, if not, they'd have a new PVE map to go to at the end of it.
    It just makes everyone try all aspects of the game.

& yes I considered adding that but I dont PVE much so I dont know what the boundaries would be. So I was thinking another way of being able to enter the towne is by having 25k PVE kills or something like that but idk, ur thoughts?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Exactly, it'd encourage PVERS to do PvP, if they did like it they might stick with it, if not, they'd have a new PVE map to go to at the end of it.

& yes I considered adding that but I dont PVE much so I dont know what the boundaries would be. So I was thinking another way of being able to enter the towne is by having 25k PVE kills or something like that but idk, ur thoughts?
    I think sts would rather get players to pve because that's where the plat is. If they were to this, cinsidering it's a pve map you are talking about it should include PvEers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    191 Posts

Crap now I'll have to boost more
    "proof, peasant?" Partybro

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Covert For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Wheres my credits ? Lol seems to be ALOT of what I said on my post..you just went into a little more detail on the map ideas which I like.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dryraindrops View Post
    Wheres my credits ? Lol seems to be ALOT of what I said on my post..you just went into a little more detail on the map ideas which I like.
    *raises hand* Um sir... A lot of people suggested pvp bets before you.

As for the OP's idea, I think it would encourage players to boost.
    Beware of the Tinfoil - it's coming...

Arendelle's in

deep

deep

deep

deep

snow.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to LEVEL ONE For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LEVEL ONE View Post

Pakayolo would be in his element

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ssneakykills For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Awesome idea ,but why PvP ,maNY people are lazy to pvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

Just thought I'd add that I never claimed these were MY ideas.
    Read the first paragraph.

Also dry, half of what I posted has got nothing to do with ur posts on ur thread. & as LV1 said, not ur ideas.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

what will happen if they do this?

balefort castle of balefort

pvpkillshop: sell 2k kills to enter ruined city

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Was talking about the gladiator quest lol

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Just thought I'd add that I never claimed these were MY ideas.
    Read the first paragraph.

Also dry, half of what I posted has got nothing to do with ur posts on ur thread. & as LV1 said, not ur ideas.
    Uhh huh yeaaaaa I bet

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

great idea man.
    IGNS: TUBBYBEHR!! LVL 40 REAPER NUKEY. LVL 40 MAGE PALLY SHUMIAN,+ xsmxkitesxfdx ~ 17~ and xsmskitexfdx ~ 27~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

Cheers tub.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Etarbitrev For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Guys am I the only one who finds invert annoying =.=
    Hope is Hungry.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

It would encourage boosting not pvp, sorry but this is true.
    Applenoob Cqward Fewing Pvvo Pwoer Paneling Resinning Rummes Twung Wirved and many more discontinued

Senior Member synfullmagic_23110's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    285 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AppleNoob View Post
    It would encourage boosting not pvp, sorry but this is true.
    Wurd
    hai doods

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

It doesn't take long to get 5k kills. If you rush 99 percent of the time you'll get kills 5x faster. Ex. I had 37k kills 2 weeks ago on wrathfulbeast now I have like 41k (something like that).