Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Productor we really need a 1vs1 arena.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Angry Productor we really need a 1vs1 arena.

This has been said over a million times and ill say it again. We really need a 1vs1 arena, who cares if dummy farmers farm. They can easily be spotted and reported. In todays pvp people think their good because they can gang you I guess or they gear up a level on you. I WOULD LIKE to see a 1vs1 arena with all the same level, no -2&+2 from level. Everyone the same and no ganging. Maybe even a wage could be set. The way pvp is set-up now, its world war II and alot of big heads, but if ask them for a 1vs1 they say ok and gang you. Here's alittle a video of me getting smashed asking for a 1vs1: http://youtu.be/ThJ0ktzqCk8 , all these players can beat me if you ask them but will not vs.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Madxnoob For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

What id want is a 1 v 1 arena, like a cube, with spectators looking outside from it so multiple players can join waiting for thier match

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I don't want to go off topic or anything but if someone asked me for vs then said it was going on YouTube, I would probably just think that person was a big head himself and not want to vs him
    41 Rogue: Jdogxtreme Retired
    13 Warrior: Alphajdog<Flash Mob>

Are you a stalker? Awesomeness: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

Default All MMORPG have duel feature

DUELING FEATURE

This can be a great addition in the coming expansion aside from new level cap, maps, weapons, monsters, bosses, quest etc.

• Specifications
      1. Doesn't need to have KDR, Just enough to try out each other in 1v1.
      2. Maybe enable it in towns (since we can already use our skills in towns).
      3. Make a countdown, like how Inan'hesh-enrage-kind of countdown before duel starts. Or the Arena kind countdown.
      4. Will have a message for everyone in the room to read, like how "PlayerA kills PlayerB" in PVP rooms are. But make it "PlayerA won against PlayerB" to differentiate.
      5. Make the "duel invite" works like the "trade invite". If the challenged accept the the duel commence, if not then a note to both "PlayerB declines duel challenge" like how "PlayerB cancels trade".
      6. Make it so, that maximum of 3 to 5 pairs can duel per room if you worry about lagginess.
      7. Make the fireworks animation from looting locks be on with the winner after the duel.
      8. Just make a checkbox of enable or disable potions/elixirs in duel on options. The challenger will determine what kind of duel (from his duel option setting). When a duel notification pops, the challenged can see if its a potion/elixir enabled or disabled kind of duel.
      9. Make a setting on not accepting duel, for the people who want to disable the feature.
      10. Duel ends when:
        • One of them have his health reach 0 hp.
        • Both of them have their health reach 0 hp at the same time.
        • Nobody loses even a health point within 5 seconds after duel starts.
        • Either or both logs out, change maps or disconnected.
      11. In case of draws, the message will be "PlayerA and PlayerB draws in the duel".
      12. Both idle within 5 secs after the duel start, logouts, change maps and disconnection will result to a draw.
      13. After the duel any buff, debuff, HoT or DoT gained during the duel will be removed.

Its very simple, most of the features are already in the game. Just a few tweeks from the developers and its good to go!
    • Recycle codes
      1. Dying in towns are possible already ie, Kraag canoons and Deth's touch in Halloween event.
      2. Skills are already usable in towns.
      3. No need to create new maps for this.
      4. We already have existing countdowns, ei. Inan'hesh enrage and Arena start countdowns.
      5. Recycle the script on PVP about who kills who.
      6. The "Trade invite" can be used as a method, just recycle the code and tweek to "Duel Challenge"
      7. The "Not accepting Party invite" setting can be used as "Not accepting Duel" setting.
      8. When you click/tap on a character an small option window appears and theres a blank tab on "Invite" option. The first two was "Party" and "Guild", you can add "Duel".

• What can we get from here?
      1. This would make AL towns becomes really interesting and a sight to behold.
      2. It will also be a breather from the same old maps in PVP for years.
      3. The classes can test there full capability here without the nerfs and buffs.
      4. Fun way to challenge skills and tactics without thinking about KDR.
      5. Kill farmers will be discourage because they will have to prove their KDR is real in duels .
      6. Less spot blocking/kill farming/ganging complain/drama threads.
      7. Every MMORPG have a duel feature.

I already suggested this on Remiem's weekly community update Jan 6, 2015, but I still wanted to share this with you guys.
    Last edited by kinzmet; 01-17-2015 at 12:09 AM.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to kinzmet For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Gawd, YES.
    Misdirected shots that hit spectators are annoying ... especially when doing 1v1 against a tank, where careful mana usage is of th essence.

Additionally, it would be nice if we can have th option of gear + pet regulation of sorts...jus so we know where we actually stand skill-wise.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jdogxtreme View Post
    I don't want to go off topic or anything but if someone asked me for vs then said it was going on YouTube, I would probably just think that person was a big head himself and not want to vs him
    Well I myself would probably pose for the camera, but it was suppose to be a 1vs1 so I continued my effort to get a 1vs1 n failed. This is a everyday thing if you dont have a team to back you up. Ive been solo since the beginning and I am big headed no lie, but its only because I can handle my own very well n most situations. Pvp today your swarmed with blockers and gang. Its just no fun if dont have a team. 1vs1 arena would be awsume, no gang, no block, no mouthing. Fight or flight.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Max... They gang u cause u using sns n max dmg gears. Lol

If u ask for vs. make sure u use the same pet they use. That's y u got gang. I would gang u if u use 150m pet vs my 400k dova lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Madxnoob View Post
    This has been said over a million times and ill say it again. We really need a 1vs1 arena, who cares if dummy farmers farm. They can easily be spotted and reported. In todays pvp people think their good because they can gang you I guess or they gear up a level on you. I WOULD LIKE to see a 1vs1 arena with all the same level, no -2&+2 from level. Everyone the same and no ganging. Maybe even a wage could be set. The way pvp is set-up now, its world war II and alot of big heads, but if ask them for a 1vs1 they say ok and gang you. Here's alittle a video of me getting smashed asking for a 1vs1: http://youtu.be/ThJ0ktzqCk8 , all these players can beat me if you ask them but will not vs.
    going off topic but no one would wanna fight a sns user in vs lol

siddhantsingh<turbo>(lvl41mage)
    lukepvp(retired)(lvl25tank)
    sidpvp<nvm>(lvl15mage)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

If you're sure that they can beat you on vs then think of this, why would they vs you if they will just win but much slower then in a gang? Nobody likes wasting time

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Yeah that'd be great. I hate ppl tjat only can gang -.-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Yeah its true

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by siddhant View Post
    going off topic but no one would wanna fight a sns user in vs lol
    SnS isnt as strong as people want to believe, im sure everyone that sunk gold into winning it was rich and maxed geared to begin with. Believe it or not a singe will ruin me if used properly. Also I have a glacian to vs people with and it find it more useful than SnS in 1vs1 because of the 8 sec mana regen. Also..i spent everything i owned in the game for this pet, so tell me not use it is like..crazy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

i like the idea of 1v1 room without kdr. Mad, atm , since 1v1 room is not yet implemented, its best for you to ask them for a 1v1 or if they wont, just leave and stop the rambo, it will just make you rage like what happened on your video.

cute is just my cover

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fraline View Post
    i like the idea of 1v1 room without kdr. Mad, atm , since 1v1 room is not yet implemented, its best for you to ask them for a 1v1 or if they wont, just leave and stop the rambo, it will just make you rage like what happened on your video.
    I dont think I was raging, was pretty chill about eating deaths. Funny thing is I get asked to vs but it becomes a gang. Kdr should be implemented also a set wage amount. Im Rocky Balboa bro, about all i can say without getting in trouble. Im not going to avoid pvp because im outnumbered and blocked on both sides. Im simple going to try to call out each member 1vs1, if you watch in the video i could of killed this rogue twice but i walked by him trying to be nice, of course he gangs me when another member later on. Dirty gameplay i tell ya...1vs1 arena will put everyone in place, maybe even me.

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

Just a friendly tip, you can use /a instead of /all to chat with everybody. Saves quite a bit of time especially for someone on a phone/tablet in the long run.

OT, +1!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Alhuntrazeck For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

I dont think I was raging, was pretty chill about eating deaths. Funny thing is I get asked to vs but it becomes a gang. Kdr should be implemented also a set wage amount. Im Rocky Balboa bro, about all i can say without getting in trouble. Im not going to avoid pvp because im outnumbered and blocked on both sides. Im simple going to try to call out each member 1vs1, if you watch in the video i could of killed this rogue twice but i walked by him trying to be nice, of course he gangs me when another member later on. Dirty gameplay i tell ya...1vs1 arena will put everyone in place, maybe even me.
    i thought u are raging as it brings you to make this thread with an angry emoticon, LOL. Also, good to know that you dont mind about your deaths but 1v1 room isnt a big need from what I see. Even your vid shows that you get ganged, you chose to get ganged instead of leaving. IMO, the ctf room with its spawn areas are already enough for me to do a 1v1, if they end up ganging, then its a GG.

cute is just my cover

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

1v1 would result in major kill farming what we need is a free for all arena of 6 people first person to 20kills, had enough of team pvp.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

SnS isnt as strong as people want to believe, im sure everyone that sunk gold into winning it was rich and maxed geared to begin with. Believe it or not a singe will ruin me if used properly. Also I have a glacian to vs people with and it find it more useful than SnS in 1vs1 because of the 8 sec mana regen. Also..i spent everything i owned in the game for this pet, so tell me not use it is like..crazy.
    in the opponent team i didnt see any1 using singe and tbh imagine u nevr had sns and regretless comes and asks u hey wanna vs me and all u got is like dova or blinky will u still vs?

sidpvp<nvm>(lvl15mage)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by siddhant View Post
    in the opponent team i didnt see any1 using singe and tbh imagine u nevr had sns and regretless comes and asks u hey wanna vs me and all u got is like dova or blinky will u still vs?
    I would probabaly use malison an beat sns, also I could step down for people an use glacian no problem in this case I had to try to stay alive with some hp pools, thats about all sns has an 45+ primary. People are just intimidated by a pet they dont have. Pets have nothing to do with a 1vs1 arena. In a 1vs1 arena id probably go crawly or breeze an take them out before heal. There is many tactics people ignore, a 1vs1 arena would also improves a person playing ability I believe. We dont need a kdr for this but i would like it, anything to prevent ganging or buffs during a 1vs1.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

I would probabaly use malison an beat sns, also I could step down for people an use glacian no problem in this case I had to try to stay alive with some hp pools, thats about all sns has an 45+ primary. People are just intimidated by a pet they dont have. Pets have nothing to do with a 1vs1 arena. In a 1vs1 arena id probably go crawly or breeze an take them out before heal. There is many tactics people ignore, a 1vs1 arena would also improves a person playing ability I believe. We dont need a kdr for this but i would like it, anything to prevent ganging or buffs during a 1vs1.
    wow use malison and beat sns i will retire from pvp if u can do that

sidpvp<nvm>(lvl15mage)