Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Productor we really need a 1vs1 arena.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Madxnoob View Post
    I would probabaly use malison an beat sns, also I could step down for people an use glacian no problem in this case I had to try to stay alive with some hp pools, thats about all sns has an 45+ primary. People are just intimidated by a pet they dont have. Pets have nothing to do with a 1vs1 arena. In a 1vs1 arena id probably go crawly or breeze an take them out before heal. There is many tactics people ignore, a 1vs1 arena would also improves a person playing ability I believe. We dont need a kdr for this but i would like it, anything to prevent ganging or buffs during a 1vs1.
    i believe sns is lethal in clashes because for its AA. Because in a clash it is hard to dodge a sns pool because of so many players...in 1v1 you can easily dodge a sns pool becaus ethe pools dont move unlike necro's shield which attaches to the user...and secondly sns pools rarely get summoned below the opponent...once in lv41 i fought a sns user mage n his pools always get summoned in side not below me...i won 2 games out of 3 with grimm, bulwark, magma armour, haunted ring, elon amulet

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Appeltjes View Post
    If you're sure that they can beat you on vs then think of this, why would they vs you if they will just win but much slower then in a gang? Nobody likes wasting time
    he said if we ask them they say they can kill madx but when ask for vs they dont vs only gang...let me elaborate :
    eg -
    P1 : "hey can you kill Linorex?"
    P2 : "lol!!kill?? i can farm him multiple times."
    P1 : "wow..you r so strong"

Linoex enters

Linorex : "hey P2 wanna vs?"
    P2 : "nah later..i am lagging now" or "later my gear is on upgrade" or "gtg guild calling" etc etc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dex Scene View Post
    Its so funny how some people think themselves pro after making great pvp stats by this kind of ganging..
    I hardly twink anymore cuz its always same drama.
    - They gang one, one call his guild.
    - they block
    - still some guildies come and ends up unfair clash
    - one wins one lose.. thrash talk and argue in towns
    - get over all. Enters in new PVP arena and its always same people again and some noobs.
    - all haunts foods only. If you hit a pro opponent, it will come "why u hit me". He will call his guildies to gang you.
    eventually it will turn into allies guild and the message will go to your master and officers. They will yell don't hit allies.
    - some pro guilds will always have 3-4 people in one side and 2 people in other side.
    - only some people are humble and will do 1v1 or clash fairly.
    - Nothing to say about the ganging we saw in your video. They will only mock "cry". Thanks for the video tho.

People will mock this comment of mine. But anyone did or do twinks knows its true if you be honest.

I used to be in red legion. Good guild. Some nicest people are there. But left as i leveled up to 13.

Anyway, Madx I saw you in pvp. You used to be in secretservice.
    You should consider leveling up and do endgame pvp.
    Enter Random endgame pvp and 8 out of 10 maps will not be like this.
    Random people will come and Blue will fight Red, Red will fight blue.
    Not saying there's no unfair in endgame pvp but I can promise you far less than level 10.
    hey dude what is ur name play in 13 too but am quitting some time to level up my mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iinorex View Post
    hey dude what is ur name play in 13 too but am quitting some time to level up my mage
    I have quited and sold my pvp items. Atm I do no twink pvp. I also play AL less now!! I was in Hallucination and then moved to Croods when halu went inactive!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

what was ur name maybe we have met

mesalin

Linorex do you still play 13 lvl PvP ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts

I honestly do not believe a 1v1 arena should be on the top priority list. If you wanna 1v1 do in in a ctf room, if you get ganged, leave. Simples.
    - (un) Retired -

mesalin

Arena 1v1 will be spawn for dummies ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

https://youtu.be/a-vf3k1um_Y

We really need that 1w1 Arena. Can't play fair game's anymore..

mesalin

Sorry fog but you don't saint too ... You have best endgame eq and when u get gang you call for 1vs1 arena, but if you gang its good?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

Lol I haven't pvp section for long time and this reminds me a memory.

Long ago when I was lv15, 16 guild came in and block 9vs1, started to gang. I laughed at them for ganging low lvl. Then they asked me vs and I beat their 2 lv16 rogues 5 times in a row. Guess what happened next? They started to gang back again. Lol

Anyways. I would love to see 1vs1 pvp room, however, IMHO it's gonna cause more pvp class balance drama more while it's not perfect yet and hard to be perfect.

Off topic but I don't understand why we are not allowed to respec in pvp. I would like to respec for pve/pvp, clash/vs, or vs different classes sometimes but we have to leave room for this now and this cause blocking and some drama too. Allowing respec in pvp will burn more respec scroll which means better business for sts. Think about this STG.

Saying this because I tried first 41 vs yesterday after I level up my twink. A tank called me 'paper' and asked me vs, then he left room and respec and came back.
    I was too lazy to do that(had no friends or guildie in the room) so just tried with pve build. Xp
    But like this case, if we could just respec in the room it will give us more tactic in general in pvp.

Thanks.

Oh. And about sns.
    It's never been a good pet for 1vs1 at any level.
    Pools can be dodged, and has no mana regen.
    I will rather use Sam if you don't have nekro.
    Last edited by Excuses; 04-27-2015 at 06:44 AM. Reason: Added sns part
    Aegis