Thread: Help

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default Help

How do you get good dps and armor at about lvl30? I saw an enchantress that is only 1 lvl higher than me and he/she had 15-30 more armor and dps than me.

Thanks

Ps. What is aoe?

PokechmpLV53 AnubbydudeLV16
    To66: [||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] | Proud leader of Zer0 | If you decide not to do the right thing, then you are deciding to do wrong -Pokechmp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Basically better gear. Your DPS will go up a bit more with Dex than with Int, but your skill damage is higher with Int. Armor is only raised a bit by Str and a tiny bit by Dex, and mostly just depends on how good the gear you have is. At level 30, Brain Freeze gear will give you much higher armor than any other available gear.

AOE is area of effect, things that affect all targets within a given area rather than just a single target. Many enchantress skills are AOE (Heal, Lightning, Firestorm, Icestorm, Nightmare, Weakness, and the blessings), while others are single target (Frostbite, Drain Life, and the self buff portions of the blessings of course). Some fire and ice staffs also do AOE on target damage while other staffs and all wands damage just your target.
    Last edited by Royce; 03-01-2011 at 04:37 PM.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6183&dateline=1275696  601
    Quote Originally Posted by conradin View Post
    To doubt Royce, is to doubt your sanity...
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinkTastical View Post
    Royce is right, You are WRONG. Live with it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

thanks, now i bought the brain freeze staff, and with your info, i will post another thread about what weapon, because i got three weapons to pick from.

PokechmpLV53 AnubbydudeLV16
    To66: [||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] | Proud leader of Zer0 | If you decide not to do the right thing, then you are deciding to do wrong -Pokechmp