Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Spacetime Studios

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Spacetime Studios

I was reading one of the reviews for this game for the promo competition and someone mentioned Spacetime Studios had something to do with Star Wars Galaxies the MMORPG. Can someone confirm this? maybe a dev?

reason i ask, i was a hardcore SWG player, i mean hardcore and it was one of my greatest loves during 2003 to 2007

amazing game, im just surprised that Spacetime Studios have some sort of affiliation with it, if i may ask, what did you guys do?

small world
    Sayishere - Archer.

Never tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon.

2.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Lead programmer (asommers), lead designer (cinco), lead artist (jakis), senior producer(justg), senior programmer (futumsh) ... asommers and jakis were two of the earliest team. We also ran live and shipped JTL and Rage of the Wookies. Out before CU

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    Lead programmer (asommers), lead designer (cinco), lead artist (jakis), senior producer(justg), senior programmer (futumsh) ... asommers and jakis were two of the earliest team. We also ran live and shipped JTL and Rage of the Wookies. Out before CU
    Holy shi... that's pretty impressive so say the least. I had a buddy that was obsessed with that game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I am Lucas and a I have art. Not really. Idk what I'd do if my name was Lucas id probly change it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    wow very surprising indeed, no wonder pocket legends is so addictive haha , i still remember pre ordering JTL and getting that flash speeder and riding around tatooine , man pre-cu were the days!

what a great game that was though, im probably biased since im also a big star wars fan hehe, shame that game slowly declined after the CU, and pretty much hit rock bottom after CU ended. I did stick it out though because i loved it that much

im glad i will be supporting the people who worked on SWG through pocket legends

again i keep on saying this, good job on this game.....and star wars galaxies
    Sayishere - Archer.

Never tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon.