Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Default 1.5M (or more!) Gold Giveaway!

Hey all,

As some of you may know, I have a YouTube channel. I recently passed 150 subs, and as a level 15 aficionado, I decided to do a 1.5M gold giveaway to celebrate!

All it takes is around 1 minute of your time, and you'll have a chance to win big!

Here's the official giveaway video:

Here is a quick FAQ to recap and/or glean some extra information about the giveaway:

1. How do I enter this giveaway?
    Simply subscribe to my channel "Fightastic MG" and like the Giveaway Video! Comment your IGN to complete the process!

2. Why are you doing this?
    Mostly because I felt like it would be nice to give back some gold to the community, but of course my second agenda is to gain a few extra subscribers and promote my channel!

3. Are donations accepted? What do we get?
    Donations are accepted, and ALL donations will go towards the giveaway. I do not have anything to offer donators other than the opportunity to be featured in a video, whether or not you think that is adequate compensation is up to you. If you don't care to be in a video but wish to donate, that's fine too.

4. Your videos are all about low level! I don't like that! It takes no skill!
    I tend to disagree about the fact that low level requires less or no skill, but to encourage those of you who may be bored by the fact that most of my videos are about level 15, I AM expanding to L35/51, and hopefully L56. There is a level 51 bear video in the works, and hopefully that will be enjoyable for those of you who like higher levels.

When does this giveaway end?
    This giveaway ends on January 24th, 2015, at 11:59 PM Central Time in the USA.

Donations listed here:

[none]

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DivineMoustache For This Useful Post: