Thread: Putting gems into Lepre

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Default Putting gems into Lepre

I just had a 'woohoo moment' when I finished putting a gem into my Lepre, and saw it was a grand gem..... choice!! But, instead of giving me 6x dex, I only got 2x dex... gutted. I have never noticed that the regular gems were only 1x dex in my lepre, instead of the usual 3x.

So my question is, will the same thing happen for all gems I put into the lepre? I have an Elondrian shard I was thinking of putting in, can I expect the same thing to happen with that? Usually it gives 54x, will it only give me 18x?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

The thing about this is that gems stats on normal are based on level of item, so let's say Lep is level 1 (which it is) so you only get 1+ on norm and 2+ on grand. But, on lvl 41 items you get the whole 3/6+ thing.
    Here's a great guide showing how much gems give at each level - http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...and-comparison
    Personally a Lep with Elo gems (grand or not) is this best to use because, you use Lep at bosses so Hp is really helpful!
    Last edited by Visiting; 01-19-2015 at 07:56 PM.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Visiting For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Thanks Ralchior, that guide showed me that yes, I'd be losing a lot of the benefit of the Elondrian. I'll put it into something else

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

And please dont do the same mistakes as others do to put paracelsus gem on lepre to make it more expensive..it wont help much using it on lep

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hanschey View Post
    And please dont do the same mistakes as others do to put paracelsus gem on lepre to make it more expensive..it wont help much using it on lep
    Though some lvl 1-3 twinks will buy and use this ^_^
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hanschey View Post
    For low level twinks you can't get a better amulet than a lepre with a para gem. It actually gives my level 10 rogue higher damage than any non para amulet at that level.

I personally have one just to pass the effect to any character I have tho lol. Although they must be in demand. I had to turn down 5 offers as high as 3 mil for mine in the last week.
    Last edited by Wutzgood; 01-20-2015 at 02:12 AM. Reason: Edit