Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "Low" lvl leveling in balefort sewer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Exclamation "Low" lvl leveling in balefort sewer

I really think that one lvl 45 and up doesn't do a HUGE difference in a xp run in BanditBoy Hideout because there are enough lvl 50 and up to kill monsters.

Btw my lvl 45 bear Sivolc kill more than the majority of mage lvl 50-51-52-53 so stop leaving the game when you see a lvl 45 and up in the group because its frustrating for us !!! I can't lvl up my bear lvl 45 because no one wanna join the group :-O wtf I fight more than them and i do more damage !!! Where's the problem ?!? just because it's written 45 they leave ??? Wait to see my skills before leaving 'cause I bet I destroy you in PVP anyway !!!

And I don't wanna lvl up with noobs in crush the keeper who doesn't even know what rmk means Arrrrgh xD

Please be more understanding with lvl 45 and up :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

crush the keeper noobs??? lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

well, im pretty sure mages are more useful then a 45 bear, just my opinion.

1.) mages hit more and crit more, then a bear....
    2.) mages have more aoe's
    3.) mages can heal

Were you stoned when you wrote your post?
    Last edited by Sigkill; 03-02-2011 at 03:03 PM.

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alias_TheMax View Post
    I really think that one lvl 45 and up doesn't do a HUGE difference in a xp run in BanditBoy Hideout because there are enough lvl 50 and up to kill monsters.

Btw my lvl 45 bear Sivolc kill more than the majority of mage lvl 50-51-52-53 so stop leaving the game when you see a lvl 45 and up in the group because its frustrating for us !!! I can't lvl up my bear lvl 45 because no one wanna join the group :-O wtf I fight more than them and i do more damage !!! Where's the problem ?!? just because it's written 45 they leave ??? Wait to see my skills before leaving 'cause I bet I destroy you in PVP anyway !!!

And I don't wanna lvl up with noobs in crush the keeper who doesn't even know what rmk means Arrrrgh xD

What is your armor and damage?

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

We have all been there. I've run crush the keeper for a very long time but it is the fastest way to level up. before you hit 51-52. I do suggest you keep running that because it will save you a lot of time and pots. Keeper has about 40-50 more mobs than the highest run on BS that means more exp less xp pots.
    Sig by KLEMEN
    IGN: E͡ℭ͟ӈҿͥ͜lͣoͫղg level 56 Mega Mage/Sewer mage ~ EchelongX lvl 55 Dex Bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I don't talk about stats dude I talk about how I play (I know that mage's stats are better loll :P) majority of people who are saying that lvl 45 is too low and that they suck, they dont even fight and I was always in the front of the group for tanking so I wrote that just to prove that I deserve my place in xp run

Nah I'm not stone xD loll

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Balefort Sewers is recommended for lvl 50 and up. You cannot blame 50+ in a difficult level set to not want to play with a 45 who just does not deal as much damage or have as much survivability as a 50+ bear. I don't mind in my games if I see you are pretty good, but I know a lot of others don't want to find out the hard way if a 45 is good or not.

And as others have said before me, a good mage deals far more damage than any bear. I'll let Royce tackle that one.

And this has nothing to do with PvP. This is a PvE level with different needs.
    Moogerfooger - Dex Bird | Moogerfoogerz - Dual Bear |Brutalityz - loser mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by supersteak View Post
    well, im pretty sure mages are more useful then a 45 bear, just my opinion.

1.) mages hit more and crit more, then a bear....
    2.) mages have more aoe's
    3.) mages can heal

Were you stoned when you wrote your post?
    1.) Zuraz lance hit more than Laser wand --> I have 18 crit and my mage has 20 (Ooooo HUGE difference !!!!!!!!)
    2.) Nothing to say about that...
    3.) Duh, Even a Lvl 55 bear can't heal so why booting me for that!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Moogerfooger View Post
    Balefort Sewers is recommended for lvl 50 and up. You cannot blame 50+ in a difficult level set to not want to play with a 45 who just does not deal as much damage or have as much survivability as a 50+ bear. I don't mind in my games if I see you are pretty good, but I know a lot of others don't want to find out the hard way if a 45 is good or not.

And as others have said before me, a good mage deals far more damage than any bear. I'll let Royce tackle that one.

And this has nothing to do with PvP. This is a PvE level with different needs.
    I mean, I would allow a lvl 45 in a party if he had a main. I despise seeing lvl 45's with LE gear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

1.) Zuraz lance hit more than Laser wand --> I have 18 crit and my mage has 20 (Ooooo HUGE difference !!!!!!!!)
    2.) Nothing to say about that...
    Seeing as probably 75% of mages damage comes from AoE/skills and not their main weapon, you can't compare the Zuraz to a Laser Wand and say you do more damage. Just don't.

I think if people knew you had a 50+ main, or you let them know, they would probably be less likely to leave.
    Moogerfooger - Dex Bird | Moogerfoogerz - Dual Bear |Brutalityz - loser mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

1. no ones uses a laser wand anymore- you cant even compare a laser wand to a lance, especially by crit!
    3. yes but a lvl55 has more armor,dodge, damage, crit,hp, etc. depending which sewer gear. and more experience there
    people want to level with the people that should be leving there. im not saying you shouldnt be there, you just have to understand why people would rathe have higher levels, there more useful.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

i agree with you supersteak... ...for this time xD loll jk

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

I don't talk about stats dude I talk about how I play (I know that mage's stats are better loll :P) majority of people who are saying that lvl 45 is too low and that they suck, they dont even fight and I was always in the front of the group for tanking so I wrote that just to prove that I deserve my place in xp run

Nah I'm not stone xD loll
    This has nothing to do with how you play, it is all about stats. I had a bird at 48 and decided yesterday I would level it. I did do CTK till 50 before going into BS, despite having played it enough to level both a Bear and a Mage to 55. The reason I did not go straight to BS is because the armor and damage from the level 45 gear were just not enough to keep me alive against the mobs in BS without causing undue hassle on the members of the team. Heck, I got an extra 30 points in armor when I turned 50.

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Why run BS? Keeper runs give a lot more xp than any BS level. People think because its a higher dungeon they give more xp when you get the same xp as keeper. Anyway good luck finding a group and don't attack other players that are trying to explain stuff to you if you ask nicely you get better answers than just exploding in anger.
    Sig by KLEMEN
    IGN: E͡ℭ͟ӈҿͥ͜lͣoͫղg level 56 Mega Mage/Sewer mage ~ EchelongX lvl 55 Dex Bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I told them that I have other players but they just don't give a **** (you know the next word -_-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

I never leech. I think it's cheating. People who leech their way to the cap soon quit. You learn nothing by leeching. You only ruin your experience. There is so much content and by leeching all you see is a tiny bit. Please don't leech. It's like taking a highspeed train through wonderland, blink and you miss it. Walking is so much more fulfilling.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

i agree mages are better than bears. no offense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Conradin View Post
    Gotta catch em all.
    check out this thread for a list of scams! http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...f-common-scams

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Magicalbanana View Post
    1. no ones uses a laser wand anymore- you cant even compare a laser wand to a lance, especially by crit!
    3. yes but a lvl55 has more armor,dodge, damage, crit,hp, etc. depending which sewer gear. and more experience there
    people want to level with the people that should be leving there. im not saying you shouldnt be there, you just have to understand why people would rathe have higher levels, there more useful.
    Totally agree but I'm not speaking about the fact that a low lvl is better than a lvl 50 and up, Im speaking about the fact that at maximum one lvl 45 and up wouldn't make the xp run longer of 10 minutes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Shemron View Post
    Why run BS? Keeper runs give a lot more xp than any BS level. People think because its a higher dungeon they give more xp when you get the same xp as keeper. Anyway good luck finding a group and don't attack other players that are trying to explain stuff to you if you ask nicely you get better answers than just exploding in anger.
    huhh plz show me when i was angry cuz i cant find it loll ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

That's unfortunate =/

But i must say, Crush the Keeper is the way to level up all the way to level 52-53. Its super fast and easy, and very good money. Even if you buy xp pots you break even on the cost. I know it might be a little frustrating sometimes, but if you try leveling 45-53 in Balefort Sewers its going to take a long time =/