Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Level 10/20 mage twinking

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by siddhant View Post
    Btw if u feel my stats kinda nubish todae dont blame me my para gem got taken away from me todae sadly
    PS:if u go on to defeat me in vs now i would feel really shamed but gl
    Awww im sorry bro. How did you lose your para?

Bro dont worry. I tried to kill this mage who had singe when i was in the respawn room in ctf with the invincibility shield. He just sat there and waited till my shield was gone lol, i couldnt kill him :/
    Proud guild master of <Mage Army>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

well that para was satty and he had given me since he said i was better than me than apparnetly his gf decided to create a mage and i had to return back his para
    Hmm mage with singe who sattyrocks?bakato?spookylove?keyli?these are the only mages ik with singe here and u went to ctf without a guild y ruining ur kdr err?

siddhantsingh<turbo>(lvl41mage)
    lukepvp(retired)(lvl25tank)
    sidpvp<nvm>(lvl15mage)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

well that para was satty and he had given me since he said i was better than me than apparnetly his gf decided to create a mage and i had to return back his para
    Hmm mage with singe who sattyrocks?bakato?spookylove?keyli?these are the only mages ik with singe here and u went to ctf without a guild y ruining ur kdr err?
    It was the ghost bakato. Im sorry you had to give back your para, but bro my stats are really sad, dont worry about anything anyway i dont really care much about my kdr, even though i have more kills than deaths kdr doesnt mean much to me. I only play for fun not for show. Also i joined this guild called hard core, im not sure what guild you are in but hard core is a fun guild

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Primeblades View Post
    It was the ghost bakato. Im sorry you had to give back your para, but bro my stats are really sad, dont worry about anything anyway i dont really care much about my kdr, even though i have more kills than deaths kdr doesnt mean much to me. I only play for fun not for show. Also i joined this guild called hard core, im not sure what guild you are in but hard core is a fun guild
    Bakato lvl16 mage he is good and u joined hard core hmm fairly new guild majorburns is a good mage out there incase u need some help dont know whether he is friendly or no but gl with ur future endeavours

sidpvp<nvm>(lvl15mage)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Bakato lvl16 mage he is good and u joined hard core hmm fairly new guild majorburns is a good mage out there incase u need some help dont know whether he is friendly or no but gl with ur future endeavours
    Thanks bro. As much as i liked <hard core> i had to leave to support a good friend of mine in his guild <healingleaves>. Never talked much to Majorburns, he has singe though so yea i was intimidated anyway i hope to see you in pvp soon its been pretty crazy. Btw what guild are you in?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Thanks bro. As much as i liked <hard core> i had to leave to support a good friend of mine in his guild <healingleaves>. Never talked much to Majorburns, he has singe though so yea i was intimidated anyway i hope to see you in pvp soon its been pretty crazy. Btw what guild are you in?
    i joined i fellow i and healing leave nevr even heard that name who is master?

sidpvp<nvm>(lvl15mage)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

I was a l20 twink mage the items are relatively cheap and the balance is amazing. I could best a l20-21 max warrior and I had one para rest grand glacials Using blinky as pet. I love that bracket but it was not active enough so I went l15-16

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

i joined i fellow i and healing leave nevr even heard that name who is master?
    Oh cool, iv seen <i fellow i> before. Idk who guildmaster of <healingleaves> is, it was changed so frequently.
    Quote Originally Posted by EQT View Post
    I was a l20 twink mage the items are relatively cheap and the balance is amazing. I could best a l20-21 max warrior and I had one para rest grand glacials Using blinky as pet. I love that bracket but it was not active enough so I went l15-16
    I know what you mean. I have a level 22 mage, it was a fun bracket, but now its inactive. level 15 is fun, its very active and does not cost a ton of money to be decent.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EQT View Post
    and ur ign at 15 would be?

sidpvp<nvm>(lvl15mage)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

[QUOTE=Primeblades;2024448]Oh cool, iv seen <i fellow i> before. Idk who guildmaster of <healingleaves> is, it was changed so frequently.
    well i ended up leaving fellow since it was a new guild so not many members and i would end up getting ganged zzz and well i joined impereza and that guild is hugeeeee fun being there and healing leave is 13-15 bracket or what cauz hearing that name for the first time

sidpvp<nvm>(lvl15mage)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

how u lose para?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XxpuretankxX View Post
    how u lose para?
    the para was in my friend armour and he had given me for use then his gf decides to play mage so i had to give the armour to her.

sidpvp<nvm>(lvl15mage)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

[QUOTE=siddhant;2025125]
    Oh cool, iv seen <i fellow i> before. Idk who guildmaster of <healingleaves> is, it was changed so frequently.
    well i ended up leaving fellow since it was a new guild so not many members and i would end up getting ganged zzz and well i joined impereza and that guild is hugeeeee fun being there and healing leave is 13-15 bracket or what cauz hearing that name for the first time
    Aww imp.... That guild scares me xD they are always ganging me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

[QUOTE=Primeblades;2025382]

Aww imp.... That guild scares me xD they are always ganging me
    Well every guild gangs in my opinion imp legit fnf prostyle and especially when they see a cute smurf it is gg

sidpvp<nvm>(lvl15mage)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

[QUOTE=siddhant;2025514]
    Well every guild gangs in my opinion imp legit fnf prostyle and especially when they see a cute smurf it is gg
    Lol yea, i think they have my name memorized as the squshy mage they join like every game to get free kills from me. Luckily i have gale, its a fun trolling skill, they cant catch me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

[QUOTE=Primeblades;2026116]

Lol yea, i think they have my name memorized as the squshy mage they join like every game to get free kills from me. Luckily i have gale, its a fun trolling skill, they cant catch me
    lol gale i am already imagining a very bad kdr even thou u dont care and for begginer one should always look to join big guilds like fnf and impereza and sad luck having them always lol

sidpvp<nvm>(lvl15mage)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

[QUOTE=siddhant;2026167]
    lol gale i am already imagining a very bad kdr even thou u dont care and for begginer one should always look to join big guilds like fnf and impereza and sad luck having them always lol

Big guilds come with a price. All big guilds do is gang and use sheer force as their way to win. I like small guilds where i can actually make a difference by being there, using strategy to help my friends accomplish great feats.

The reason i like gale so much is because nobody els likes it i dont like having the same build as every other mage, cause if i do than im practically just as good as any other mage. i like being unique, i like to try out new abilities. Its fun to strategize. If there were no strategy to this game, than i wouldnt be here now. Also gale can stun with 1 tap so instead of having to charge fire, i can simply tao gale. Makes it great for getting in combos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

[QUOTE=Primeblades;2026936]

Big guilds come with a price. All big guilds do is gang and use sheer force as their way to win. I like small guilds where i can actually make a difference by being there, using strategy to help my friends accomplish great feats.

The reason i like gale so much is because nobody els likes it i dont like having the same build as every other mage, cause if i do than im practically just as good as any other mage. i like being unique, i like to try out new abilities. Its fun to strategize. If there were no strategy to this game, than i wouldnt be here now. Also gale can stun with 1 tap so instead of having to charge fire, i can simply tao gale. Makes it great for getting in combos
    And i dont expect small guilds to ever match a big guild in 5vs5 small guilds just leave and due to lack of members online u end up getting ganged small guild is good if u have tons of friend to help and gale i have nevr tried that skill tbh not in pve/pvp cauz that skill just doesnt suit my style i always prefer light curse and fire i use at endgame at 15 its cooldown feels very long

sidpvp<nvm>(lvl15mage)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

[QUOTE=siddhant;2027074]
    And i dont expect small guilds to ever match a big guild in 5vs5 small guilds just leave and due to lack of members online u end up getting ganged small guild is good if u have tons of friend to help and gale i have nevr tried that skill tbh not in pve/pvp cauz that skill just doesnt suit my style i always prefer light curse and fire i use at endgame at 15 its cooldown feels very long
    Well thats great, light, curse, and fire are great skills. Indeed gale has a high cd, however its mobility increase, if used correctly, can be extremely useful.

Although small guilds are likely to lose guild wars, i just find them funner. There is not as much ganging in small guilds

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

[QUOTE=Primeblades;2027679]

Well thats great, light, curse, and fire are great skills. Indeed gale has a high cd, however its mobility increase, if used correctly, can be extremely useful.

Although small guilds are likely to lose guild wars, i just find them funner. There is not as much ganging in small guilds
    Truely opinions differ and what is ur dps/dmg armour and health?just asking out of curiosity.

sidpvp<nvm>(lvl15mage)