Words can't describe how I feel or any fellow player feels about this situation , even though i haven't been active in DL , the game was a wonderful experience 2012 (01) 04) was the day I was introduced into the game bye just me and some friends randomly playing a mobile game to kill time , instantly hooked as I'm sure with others the game can be addicting even those who deny it , meet a lot of really cool ppl, owned just about every item I ever wanted , except elder ) had my bvh for a short period ... Any regrets ??? Sure made some mistakes down the road (things happen) ._. <\3 but I see it as all life lessons from the fake ppl to the real ppl , happy with all the folks i meet over the years , all around really good experience and I wouldn't change a thing so thank you sts for such a wonderful game and allowing us to be apart of it hoping for more games like DL in the future , I'll be having a giveaway ( items include black bandana assistant wolf mask , moon tear kstone, add me on DL bjor and I'll help you vets out . Your lovely household name ASCENTIO