Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Regarding future development on legacy games

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

I haven't been here in a while but I have been playing your games from beginning. I hate to see these games die off but the writing has been on the wall for some time. Star Legends has been my favorite mobile game by far. The community was like no other I have ever found. I have even gone to other games with some of the people from Infinite Union (our guild in SL), but it isn't the same. I still talk to many of them on a daily basis even though we have never seen each other. That is what SL gave us, a community of friends.

I hate that you keep trying to perfect something that is already good. Unfortunately, it is the players that suffer. I know many of us are working adults who have plenty of money to invest in game play and have done so. I wish you all the best, but it is hard to spend money on something you can't trust to be there tomorrow.

I understand businesses have to make money, but many of these games were still going strong when development stopped. If players can trust that they will be able to finish the game they started they definitely won't want to invest too much time or money in it. I will probably reserver my name as I have will all other games but I don't see myself investing money. Thanks for bringing us a great game and good luck.
    Last edited by trixie; 01-24-2015 at 01:30 PM. Reason: Spelling

2. The Following User Says Thank You to trixie For This Useful Post: