As a Guild Master in Pocket Legends and l77 char, i'd like to say thanks for the great experience. To be honest, a change in graphics or design doesnt need to happen to make the game more enjoyable. I joined in 2011, I'm part of XGC (Xiled Gaming Community) the worlds largest gaming community with over 60k members across the world and on multiple games and systems including COD GOW Halo WoW and much more. I love gaming and have spent lots of time on many games even older spec games such as Graal (graalonline.com). PL has won me over quite a bit. I've spent large amounts of time and money for me AND my guild and even friends online. The game shouldnt be haulted due to "lacking graphics" or other elements. The game is awesome as is and further lvl updates and events will do wonders for the game. revenue would build up further and more player would come back/ join this amazing objective. As a person with programming and graphic design experience i dont see it requiring too much more effort to further what is already in play. Funds im sure are there as your games im positive have brought it farther than imagined. If its staff then please let me be the first to say i'd love to join the team and help further the future of this game .
Thanks for everything,
Porchugal