Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Regarding future development on legacy games

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,047 Posts

Justg, I do appreciate you trying to reply to our posts. And I understand it was a business decision...that people levels above you made. You are the unfortunate bearer of bad news and I don't envy your situation.

But from a purely business perspective I wonder if they considered the fact that this will cause people to invest less real world dollars in your games (old and new). People may still play your games, but fewer of us will spend real world money investing in your games. There is no reason to buy plat in any old games since there will not be anything to buy. And if we do play new games...why would we invest much into it knowing that it too will be abandoned some day. I personally have spent more than I would like to admit on plat...my thought was always that I enjoy the game and am happy to invest in it to make spacetime successful. I no longer feel the same affinity and I imagine many others feel the same way.

DL IGNs: doomdoom, doomdoomdoom, littledoom, tinydoom
    Guild Master of Satan's Cheerleaders

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to doomdoomdoom For This Useful Post: