Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Regarding future development on legacy games

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Fncrazy well today he proved how he's not crazy xD
    I agree with him and hope that everything is simply opened out for everyone thanks

kinda like a museum o.O

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

pvp game coming O.O will that have constant updates like al does thou new pets and stuff?

siddhantsingh<turbo>(lvl41mage)
    lukepvp(retired)(lvl25tank)
    sidpvp<nvm>(lvl15mage)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Thanks for the fun. It really was a great game [PL], made new friend outside the game so for that I'm very grateful. Sad, but all good things must come to an end.

If you know who the character is, this is his final Form!

Love it thanks MothWing!
    PL: Saool L76 Mage [Proud Officer of A.R.G.] Siejo's Secretary
    DL: Saool [Eternally Undead Officer of C.V.G.]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

It is a sad day indeed, but I would like to thank STS for all the hard work and effort that has been put into the SL, DL, and PL games. I have been with SL since the start, and I have met many lifelong friends and made so many great memories that will stay with me for the rest of my life. SL has been the one game that I always come back to, and I have yet to find a game that encapsulates all the great aspects that SL has. While it is a little disheartening that I will never finish the Arbiter set, I'm happy to hear that you will keep the servers running (for the foreseeable future at least).

I will admit that I was angry and bitter at first, but I realize now that it couldn't have been an easy decision for you all either. Thanks for everything, but I will find it difficult to continue playing SL and although AL is a great game, I really miss the movable camera haha. I wish STS all the best in the future, and I hope you continue to keep up the excellent customer support.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Hmm...after hearing this news, I was quite shocked though but as an addictive player of DL, all I would to say is that it's true that every company wants to make profit but still I have a question...

Why only AL will have updates...why don't you guys make that too like DL,PL and SL? This was actually my question.

As for DL, many people have planned to quit...but just as an motivation of not quitting, I would like to say...Quitting is not the option to any problem, DL is still one of the best and there is much, much more to own and have in DL. My attachment towards DL is quite much different than everyone else. I am very much attached to that game and I would always love to play it and for STS, I would love if you start making those updates back.

Hats off to you guys for creating and giving us such games like DL, AL, PL, SL and all of them, you all have done a wonderful job and keep it going guys but still this step of yours is going to result in many negative impacts towards you.

This was all I wanted to say and just good luck to everyone leaving other legendary games and heading to AL and also a big good luck to you too STS or STG...it was, is and will be a happy journey in DL!!!

Last edited by Mkthekiller; 01-26-2015 at 06:45 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Thanks Justg its really a sad news and hard decision to make, PL have been my only first online game and it also the only game i have spent so much money into it, i will still be around PL to the very end, real life keeps me busy from playing any other game, for those of you who are leaving, good bye and good luck, thanks for the memory and lastly nice knowing you.

Git Ssneakykills

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bglir For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Just unlock the content...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Iliketolol For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

I'm excited about the upcoming PvP oriented game, hoping we'll be able to play the beta version.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Waug For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Ty Gary for sharing those Infos , also tks to be honest & for AL invitation . I'm sorry to say that I just can't feel AL despite how hard I tried . PL touched my heart & soul first time I played & still does . After your announcement my lil hope for final PL new expansion dies but well this is life nothing everlasting . I'll keep playing PL as much as possible , my next target is caping my main . Maybe I'll find an other mmo game that I'll b addicted but won't forget PL . Tks again Sts for letting my dreams come true by playing PL . Wishes u luck , happiness & success .

Lady Viviane
    Lady Viviane

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ladyviviane For This Useful Post:

Senior Member synfullmagic_23110's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    285 Posts

Sucks that SL/DL weren't devolved to their full potential
    hai doods

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Words can't describe how I feel or any fellow player feels about this situation , even though i haven't been active in DL , the game was a wonderful experience 2012 (01) 04) was the day I was introduced into the game bye just me and some friends randomly playing a mobile game to kill time , instantly hooked as I'm sure with others the game can be addicting even those who deny it , meet a lot of really cool ppl, owned just about every item I ever wanted , except elder ) had my bvh for a short period ... Any regrets ??? Sure made some mistakes down the road (things happen) ._. <\3 but I see it as all life lessons from the fake ppl to the real ppl , happy with all the folks i meet over the years , all around really good experience and I wouldn't change a thing so thank you sts for such a wonderful game and allowing us to be apart of it hoping for more games like DL in the future , I'll be having a giveaway ( items include black bandana assistant wolf mask , moon tear kstone, add me on DL bjor and I'll help you vets out . Your lovely household name ASCENTIO
    DL lVl 31

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

I appreciate this closure, as it lets the non-AL players know that there isnt anything to look forward to, rather than giving their hopes up by giving them the silent treatment -- You have to give STS some slack for this.

From a business perspective, this is completely understandable. PL, SL, and DL are primitive souls in the ever-evolving world of technology and video games. AL incorporates elements to match it up with other top MMO's (Decent graphics, gameplay, etc). PL began 5(?) years ago, so it has the top-notch game mechanics of its time that would be very difficult to upgrade and incorporate to today's (you would basically be redesigning the entire game). AL is still fairly new, but eventually, STS is going to need to burst down the inevitable doors to the future of MMO gaming with a new RPG title in order to gain interest of the future gamers. So it makes sense to just make another title than to update an existing title -- proven by AL.

I've played PL before -- It's very outdated. After playing a more current MMO, the mechanics, graphics, gameplay makes PL/SL/DL seem like they were from the Stone Ages -- Something that cant be fixed in a simple update.

I, for one, am excited that STS's undiluted attention will be going to AL - It's more successful than PL ever was!

IGN: Łʊƈɨɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

no more winteefests valentines patrick days and double xp weekends?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Man I've been with pl for nearly 6years it's just hurt me so bad to see it go n I'm certain a new cap would pull in more money then any game me alone would spend a ton to grind all my char .S to this cap like 1000s more will do with there alts even the inactive players would come back in a heart beat if heard

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Thanks for creating legendary games especially SL. It was good to play the game supported by sts.
    But I have a question. Will you have any plan to sell those games to other company which updates?
    Click To Go To My YouTube Channel!
    Lv 51 Command : Mastergundam
    Lv 51 Operative : Assign

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

I haven't been here in a while but I have been playing your games from beginning. I hate to see these games die off but the writing has been on the wall for some time. Star Legends has been my favorite mobile game by far. The community was like no other I have ever found. I have even gone to other games with some of the people from Infinite Union (our guild in SL), but it isn't the same. I still talk to many of them on a daily basis even though we have never seen each other. That is what SL gave us, a community of friends.

I hate that you keep trying to perfect something that is already good. Unfortunately, it is the players that suffer. I know many of us are working adults who have plenty of money to invest in game play and have done so. I wish you all the best, but it is hard to spend money on something you can't trust to be there tomorrow.

I understand businesses have to make money, but many of these games were still going strong when development stopped. If players can trust that they will be able to finish the game they started they definitely won't want to invest too much time or money in it. I will probably reserver my name as I have will all other games but I don't see myself investing money. Thanks for bringing us a great game and good luck.
    Last edited by trixie; 01-24-2015 at 01:30 PM. Reason: Spelling

21. The Following User Says Thank You to trixie For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

As a Guild Master in Pocket Legends and l77 char, i'd like to say thanks for the great experience. To be honest, a change in graphics or design doesnt need to happen to make the game more enjoyable. I joined in 2011, I'm part of XGC (Xiled Gaming Community) the worlds largest gaming community with over 60k members across the world and on multiple games and systems including COD GOW Halo WoW and much more. I love gaming and have spent lots of time on many games even older spec games such as Graal (graalonline.com). PL has won me over quite a bit. I've spent large amounts of time and money for me AND my guild and even friends online. The game shouldnt be haulted due to "lacking graphics" or other elements. The game is awesome as is and further lvl updates and events will do wonders for the game. revenue would build up further and more player would come back/ join this amazing objective. As a person with programming and graphic design experience i dont see it requiring too much more effort to further what is already in play. Funds im sure are there as your games im positive have brought it farther than imagined. If its staff then please let me be the first to say i'd love to join the team and help further the future of this game .
    Thanks for everything,
    Porchugal

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anisaabecad View Post
    Man I've been with pl for nearly 6years it's just hurt me so bad to see it go n I'm certain a new cap would pull in more money then any game me alone would spend a ton to grind all my char .S to this cap like 1000s more will do with there alts even the inactive players would come back in a heart beat if heard
    Wow 6 years ! When did u join ?

Lady Viviane
    Lady Viviane

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

would be cool if you bring back some of the old vanity for dl just so people have something to get and make it a bit more interesting, like the solstice fire gem lv 36, iron hand weapons lv 36 just so people who didnt have the chance to get them can have them and have them at the top level

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Audiosecrecy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I'm really disappointed I never got into AL, like other players. When I started PL I thought I would tryout some other sts games but I still felt like none matched up to pl's fast paced fun gameplay. I am also disappointed that many people don't feel the same way. Thanks sts for the great game, and I still plan to continue playing pl in the future.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Wekt For This Useful Post: