Got the news lol.. Thank you for the closure on the future development of these games, particularly SL and PL. It's been almost 5 years playing STS games lol.. I just haven't gotten around to making a STS account until 2011. Anyway, I just have one question with regards to the new game since they old game is done. Would you allow to us to reserve names like in the past? I have a sister who loves to play STS games lol and she wants to reserve her name for the game like she has for Dark Legends and Arcane legends before it was released.

I've also read Octavos' comment and your response. So is that a no to complete arbiters? Not even as a purchasable item? I respect what you said about adding new content, but it seems that the arbiters were in fact completed, just not released. I think many players would be willing to pay for these items and it may bring some extra income? I don't know the current economic stand of STS, which is why I am able to make the assumption. If not, that is fine as well. Looking forward to the new game! I know some old players who love the MOBA style game but have quit STS games. I guess it wouldn't hurt to ask them to give it a try.