Thread: To my friends.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Default To my friends.

Well, probably this isn't the best time but well i'd like to say a few things, at first well i actually was looking forward PL through this 2015 I wasn't expecting that this could be soon, I'd also like to say this was by far one of the best MMO i have ever played i made such great friends while playing.

I'd like to say that i got such great friends all this time and those who i'll always remember: Sheugokin, Sniper, Batmasterson, Ninjacutie, Dex, Ywforplaing, Airsoldier, Tebandraker, Escarlata, Ace, Acehud, Predominant, Ssneakykillss, Walie, Rush, Dolloway, Shiloo, Gladiator, Obviiously, Cheenivie, Holomagic, Hahahahabirdy, Idevour, Kanital, Ifortress, Ice, Hardlight, Xxdubbsxx, Ares, Berettor, Alvinxdarth, Lelfy, Bless, Gaught, Cold, Crystalicious (Nab one), Ghost, Ffa, Ieds, Hitmanmage, Itroncat, Moth, Okakabarah, Owh, Pavot, Skeopalis, Sparkzzz, Tank, Sweet, Tropic, Wicked, Ihunt and a really old friend Oooze (whom never saw back again..)

Well those are my special friends IG, thank you for those great moments, all that troll and support, i'll always remember you guys, i don't know if you all will see it though, but i'm glad i met you Thank you very much guys.

Rated M fer lyfe
    Resurgence "bringing back old PvP"

"Tikk man ann ouwe"

Regards and nice traveling, wish you the best for your paths.

-Die/Critical/Booked/Wicked/Kratos (2010-2015)
    Last edited by Booked; 01-23-2015 at 12:38 AM.
    Retired player of PL (2010-2015)

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Booked For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

I know we alreasy talked but seeing this all official makes me more sad. Keep in touch and make sure to stop by (assuming PL isn't so ghost town in the future). Gonna miss you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

Good bye nao

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Goodbye Naomi, I will truley miss pvping and just chating on an everyday basis with you. The last few years of pl has been fun and was an honor to meet you and become good friends.
    -Sniper

"Never mess with a man that can end you, from a different zip code."-Sniper

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Dear Naomi,

I know it has been a while since we last spoke. I am sorry for suddenly vanishing without a word. I could not help but notice your thread about quitting. I just want you to know that I fully support your decision! Honestly, once you stop playing for a while you realize how much time you really have to do other things. On another note, I have missed you! I hope everything has been going well for you and I hope 2015 has been treating you well so far. I miss our CTF games, mocking the boys, and teaming ace together (he started it). I just want to let you know that if you ever want to talk or anything then feel free to send me a PM on here! I would love to talk and hear how things are going. I know that goodbyes are hard, especially when it involves leaving friends. I came on PL a few times to say hi to friends. However, I never saw you on. So, here is my HELLO! Like I said, you made a good decision. I know everyone is going to miss you dearly. I will always remember you too and I have not forgotten you, so don't forget about me!

I will leave you with a little quote (they are sort of my thing)
    "Never say goodbye because goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting."
    - Peter Pan

So, I would not say this is a goodbye

- Pavot/Rosettes

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Petrichor For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Petrichor View Post
    Dear Naomi,

I know it has been a while since we last spoke. I am sorry for suddenly vanishing without a word. I could not help but notice your thread about quitting. I just want you to know that I fully support your decision! Honestly, once you stop playing for a while you realize how much time you really have to do other things. On another note, I have missed you! I hope everything has been going well for you and I hope 2015 has been treating you well so far. I miss our CTF games, mocking the boys, and teaming ace together (he started it). I just want to let you know that if you ever want to talk or anything then feel free to send me a PM on here! I would love to talk and hear how things are going. I know that goodbyes are hard, especially when it involves leaving friends. I came on PL a few times to say hi to friends. However, I never saw you on. So, here is my HELLO! Like I said, you made a good decision. I know everyone is going to miss you dearly. I will always remember you too and I have not forgotten you, so don't forget about me!

I will leave you with a little quote (they are sort of my thing)
    "Never say goodbye because goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting."
    - Peter Pan

So, I would not say this is a goodbye

- Pavot/Rosettes
    I'm glad to see you are here i'll be around in forums to keep in touch with friends like you :3 and i liked your quote very much it's pretty nice and thank you for all your wishes i hope you are doing great and have such wonderful 2015
    Retired player of PL (2010-2015)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Naomi,

We met only a few months ago and I figured you are a very nice and jolly person, sad to see you leave like this. I'm glad I could meet you and know you well through <Resurgence>. I will always remember the funny moments we had in guild chat, and the guild making fun of my "dirty" quotes. Anyways, I wish you best of luck irl and hope you reach great heights in the future! Goodbye!

~Nab One, Crystal

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Naomi,

Gonna miss you for sure. You have always been an amazing friend and have left a positive mark in the PL community. Hope you can come visit time to time and say hi

-Ghost