Thread: Hmm, Well....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Default Hmm, Well....

Not sure how many will notice this or anything, but I think it's come time I left.

May not be entirely, but I will not be logging on near as often as I did. I know that I probably won't hang around in places anymore.

Dark Legends was a really good game that helped me get through some pretty effed times in late 2012, 2013. Yes, I did make some friends, but most of these people have moved on, or I can easily reach elsewhere. I enjoyed hunts and making impervious characters that never stepped into PvP(although I stumbled one in while drinking copious amounts of brandy and a friend caught me and told me to leave, that was a riot). My biggest in game battle was with Ping, and oh is she a formidable foe, making me doubt Charter Internet.

If most my friends are gone, and my only last quest was to place number one in PvE(I know, lame, right?), and there isn't much left for me to hunt now.

I'm bored. I'm upset. I'm frustrated that it just so happens the one game I highly enjoyed by this company is pretty much no more. It is also getting harder and harder for me to make friends there as well.

I'll be around... on the interwebs... somewhere...

-Gynesis
    See yas.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    223 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gynesis View Post
    Not sure how many will notice this or anything, but I think it's come time I left.

May not be entirely, but I will not be logging on near as often as I did. I know that I probably won't hang around in places anymore.

Dark Legends was a really good game that helped me get through some pretty effed times in late 2012, 2013. Yes, I did make some friends, but most of these people have moved on, or I can easily reach elsewhere. I enjoyed hunts and making impervious characters that never stepped into PvP(although I stumbled one in while drinking copious amounts of brandy and a friend caught me and told me to leave, that was a riot). My biggest in game battle was with Ping, and oh is she a formidable foe, making me doubt Charter Internet.

If most my friends are gone, and my only last quest was to place number one in PvE(I know, lame, right?), and there isn't much left for me to hunt now.

I'm bored. I'm upset. I'm frustrated that it just so happens the one game I highly enjoyed by this company is pretty much no more. It is also getting harder and harder for me to make friends there as well.

I'll be around... on the interwebs... somewhere...

-Gynesis
    I still luv u.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to CAK Vader For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Hee.... I don't even know anyone else would notice. Doubting why I posted this thread. Coulda left without a trace and have been gone. ^.^
    See yas.