Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: My life flashed in front of my eyes

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Default My life flashed in front of my eyes

Well I know this has nothing to do with the game itself but, when you have a eye opener I think it's best to share with the rest of people. About 2 hours ago I was on my way to church to spend some time with my mother. And I was getting on the ramp they were doing construction work on the interstate and they have a nice big sign that says expect long delays. And sure enough the traffic was stopped and some other driver was getting on the ramp after me and I was like man he's moving fast and he wasn't even paying attention cause when he looked up he tried to swerve to miss me. He hit my rear driver side blew my tire out damaged the fuel pump. Everyone is okay but, the odd part I was more concerned for him because when he hit me I watched his car spin out and head towards the concrete barrier but he narrowly missed it and it was in slow motion. I'm writing this to say that we can't take everyday for granted.

2.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    460 Posts

We're glad to hear that you're doing well. Be safe out there!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    385 Posts

There's been lots of crashes around where I live Drive safe. And nice to hear you're all right
    Ign - Coolguymage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

Well its good that you are alright. Btw once i almost got ran off by a car.

-Productive - oops

For God's SAKE! lvl 15 armor and helm (rare) for tank
    The guy who scored 4m 20s 420ms in Elite

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    268 Posts

That's pretty scary man. I've had some pretty scary moments in my car as well.
    One being when I was racing in my Acura tsx, it was raining, and I took a curve at around 70. Missed two giant trees by less than a foot that would've taken my life. Good to hear you're okay!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

I was street drag racing with my Nissan gt3 and I hit blCk ice and spun into the curve and rolled into a house.... More like the garage part but ya that's my experience

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    223 Posts

One time I was 360 quickscoping in my limousine and I accidentally did 720 no scope. I was terrified.
    But on a more serious note! Glad to hear you're okay!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by regizakirs.rs View Post
    Well I know this has nothing to do with the game itself but, when you have a eye opener I think it's best to share with the rest of people. About 2 hours ago I was on my way to church to spend some time with my mother. And I was getting on the ramp they were doing construction work on the interstate and they have a nice big sign that says expect long delays. And sure enough the traffic was stopped and some other driver was getting on the ramp after me and I was like man he's moving fast and he wasn't even paying attention cause when he looked up he tried to swerve to miss me. He hit my rear driver side blew my tire out damaged the fuel pump. Everyone is okay but, the odd part I was more concerned for him because when he hit me I watched his car spin out and head towards the concrete barrier but he narrowly missed it and it was in slow motion. I'm writing this to say that we can't take everyday for granted.
    Ughh... I know that feeling of looking in the rearview like "That car seems awfully fast" lost my Eclipse that way, to a sorority girl texting... good to see your ok

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

It's nice to see you typing this up and all the others posting here.. thats right, your time can come any day, so be careful, think before doing things! always!
    Also this is an Off-Topic part of the forum, so I'm sure if you need to express anything and let people know things this is the place to do it, if it makes you feel better!

Now me, there have been scary moments on the road where silly drivers do absolute dumb things... but this one time, well it actually happened twice, I was car rallying in the back seat in our big paddock, there was 3-4 of us I think, and we where drifting around the place with was freaking fun as hell, we kept going but then we rolled the car and flipped twice! it was crazy but I thought it was fun xD the car still went after that roll!
    Last edited by Jig; 01-26-2015 at 12:26 AM.
    AL: Jiig PL: Jig 80
    Veni Vidi Vici
    Worst thing I could be, is the same as everyone

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jig For This Useful Post: