Thread: Before ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Smile Before ...

This is my last post ever on General Discussion. This post is not about me saying goodbye . I already did that here.

More than one month ago I made my choice to quit the game SOON because I have more important stuff to do in real life . I never understand why people quit and I believe are many sorts of things.. I believed you are quitting when you are going to have a low interest playing this game until you forget your password from the account and that's how it ends. But it doesn't. Arcane Legends it's a complexed game and sometimes the journey through Arlor seems exciting and sometimes it gets frustrating and keeps you busy !

Frustrations can make you quit. Frustrations sounds like this " plat farmers played dirty " / " scammers " / " op items have sky rocketing prices " / / " my friends quitted so nobody accepts my friend requests anymore " / " Getting ganged pvp because i ganged the wrong people " / " I didn't loot arcane shard " / "Another mythic weapon ... " etc. and some other players are quitting because they found a purpose outside the game which can fill all their time " i didn't spend enough time playing with my cat " . And we know better at the end of the day you don't want to be frustrated about everything... especially a game. And you want to let it go ! Frustrations can build a good reason to move on.

I think somehow are many stuff that can be fixed with this game. But one thing it's not going to be fixed. The way how it was before. Before when were only 2 arcane pets. Before when arlor vanity was cheap and everyone was keeping it for the winter to get more golds. Before when mythic set was the most desirable thing you wanted . Before when mods didn't have a reason to close all forum threads . Yea... before many stuff to happen.

A red name said once something like this : "if someone quits someone else will download the game" - True. But that guy who just downloaded the game maybe it's not going to be remembered like the actual client who invested real money playing your game and remembered as pro. Maybe that guy who just downloaded the game is going to not log-in tomorrow.

One thing I have to tell mods and devs. You guys should hire someone outside of this game who will have the job to be an incognito player. No red/green name. Just someone who can take the feedback from the actual players not only from forumers ( 70% of them are retired ) . That's how you are going to make any REAL changes to improve your game. And maybe that's how you are going to prevent many things to happen . Also stop making exclusive arcane pets and bring back Shady and Surge.

I'm telling you this because after playing Arcane Legends for 18 months I have some frustrations about the changes you guys made... and that can make me forget all the good things that happen in Arcane Legends. My decission to quit Arcane Legends had nothing to do with the game.. Just real life stepped in.

Excuse my english. I think I got better at it than before and that's why i should thank this game !

Goodluck friends !

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Titanium For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Meaningful post, this is why I read the forums.
    Good luck to you.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Problmatique For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

wait what you quit..
    nice post though

Caabatric. The one nub sorcerer you wont forget.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Nice post. Good luck to you.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to NorthernEcho For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium:2023426

One thing I have to tell mods and devs. You guys should hire someone outside of this game who will have the job to be an incognito player. No red/green name. Just someone who can take the feedback from the actual players not only from forumers ( 70% of them are retired ) . That's how you are going to make any REAL changes to improve your game. And maybe that's how you are going to prevent many things to happen . Also stop making exclusive arcane pets and bring back Shady and Surge.
    Not to mention, monitor the game anonymously, its hard to clean the game when all they have to go on are (convenient) screenshots and one player's word vs another's.

Hard to make fair, unbiased decisions when the decision makers can be influenced by interpersonal relationships with many players via forum, knowing who spends a lot on the game and popularity.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Fauksuras For This Useful Post:

raw

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

I would have you known in AL../
    Same with me in DL .. and I'm trying to see some light in the deep future in AL
    Peace, Love and Empathy!
    [Halloween]

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Hellween For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Guess thats the thing about game Nd real life we miss the old times more than the present, life goes on no matter what.

I bet you're still playing this game, many have made threads about quiting but none actually quit

13. The Following User Says Thank You to As5055565 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Best of luck!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Psychologist For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

I can feel the hidden pain in your goodbye. 18 months are long time and leaving something you loved is always sad.
    Tc mate . I don't know you in game but you seemed to be a cool guy. Take care. Good luck in real life. Nice post btw.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Dex Scene For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

I mean good luck and you don't have too actually quit just chill out write your account info somewhere to not forget and come back when your ready 👍

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Doobiez For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

gl in ur future endeavours

siddhantsingh<turbo>(lvl41mage)
    lukepvp(retired)(lvl25tank)
    sidpvp<nvm>(lvl15mage)

21. The Following User Says Thank You to siddhant For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Read all your messages and you guys are nice. I'm going to be the first who's going to quit the game actually. I know many people who quitted and then they came back and now they are rocking out there. But I gave up.
    I will come to visit only.. to check new contents and that's it. 18months playing arcane legends is more than enough for me. I don't think I will spend more than 24 hours playing AL in the next 12 months so..

P.S.

Today i found this screen shot.

Name:  crier.png
Views: 370
Size:  319.0 KB

Freaking insane. I had 3x of this oldie (Crier vest lv 9 , 12 and 16 ) haha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Good on u!

Ti, we've never talked much but then again I don't talk much. U were always a fellow collector, in my mind one of a few who cared a lot about the game this way. There's the usual sort who gives care to fulfill a need to feel needed/self-important - u're not one of those. In this respect u've stood out, for me.

For what it's worth, I want u to know that your in-game presence and eventual persistence in bringing up core issues on forum did make a difference - that it didn't go by unnoticed. what u said u believed in, u did in action. Thank u for being that person.

Many other friends quit and never came back to game too. Those of us who did were pure gamers or scaled back from the social scene to quit with finality. Some of us deleted our entire collections and toons manually so it sinks in psychologically, like mind reprogramming. Whatever it takes to get the job done.

However you choose to do it for urself, know that you're doing the right thing. Keep walkin' and don't look back

Just for laughs -
    Last edited by Origin; 01-27-2015 at 11:38 PM.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Origin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    552 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Origin View Post
    Good on u!

Ti, we've never talked much but then again I don't talk much. U were always a fellow collector, in my mind one of a few who cared a lot about the game this way. There's the usual sort who gives care to fulfill a need to feel needed/self-important - u're not one of those. In this respect u've stood out, for me.

For what it's worth, I want u to know that your in-game presence and eventual persistence in bringing up core issues on forum did make a difference - that it didn't go by unnoticed. what u said u believed in, u did in action. Thank u for being that person.

Many other friends quit and never came back to game too. Those of us who did were pure gamers or scaled back from the social scene to quit with finality. Some of us deleted our entire collections and toons manually so it sinks in psychologically, like mind reprogramming. Whatever it takes to get the job done.

However you choose to do it for urself, know that you're doing the right thing. Keep walkin' and don't look back

Just for laughs -
    I miss you
    duck dynasty falls