Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Warriors we want to play to!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

I think I dont want to play anymore if if I cant see soon very soon any updates according Warrior pve role...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BaronB View Post
    A collective of warriors is known as a herd. A herd can be tamed and mounted for ridage around Arlor.
    Hahahahahahhaa

If "mount system" is implemented, I want Ursoth as a pet for my warr! And it should be warr exclusive pet, mages and rogues are small, cant climb! xD

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ueveotadeo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    251 Posts

Warriors trying to get a party in Rogue Legends

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 332
Size:  339.0 KB
    XORRIOR
    Warrior : Retired Legend
    Tour of Arlor 2015 : Overall #1

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Xorrior For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Wow..

Might as well get band aid come do a song for all these helpless warriors >.>

Come people lets do our bit for chairty and adopt a warrior for your party run today ^.^

#enddiscriminationagaisntwarriors
    Godfather of Arlor
    HSGuild.com | HS Thread | H.O.F | HS Store | HS Discord

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BaronB For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

I totally agree to this one.

As a Mage/Rogue, I would actually rather run the arena and the tombs with other mages/rogues since it's faster. One tank in PT is Okay. It's actually nice having someone to take the blows for the group, but I would still prefer running with a full DPS party just coz it's faster.

Nicflamel
    ~ Guild Master | The Stone ~
    True Love

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I feel same way i hope they change warrior way i have been here for 2 year and i aint happy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BaronB View Post
    At least you aint got to worry about looking over the table in gh
    Haha excellent stuff B

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ueveotadeo View Post
    Hahahahahahhaa

If "mount system" is implemented, I want Ursoth as a pet for my warr! And it should be warr exclusive pet, mages and rogues are small, cant climb! xD
    You forgot that mages got magic they can blow themself in the sky higher then an warior can climb

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Im levelling my mage up, just bored being useless warrior.

sent by a nab using tapasucks
    R E T I R E D

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    The other problem is that when things like this are implemented, people with legendary gear complain that they are too poor and can't hack it. Well, them's the breaks. A lot of warriors worked their butts off for 2 years to get to this point, as did the high-end dps players.

Why should people who have been playing a month be able to run the same level maps as those who have worked for hundreds of hours saving up to get the best gear? If you are undergeared, there are tons of normal maps to play.
    You and I just became best friends. I spent 2+ years grinding, farming, scraping together gold to get top gear, top pets, and a mythic weapon, and now I find my warrior almost obsolete, because 2 rogues or 2 mages can throw so much damage out there that the enemies are dead before I can get a swing in. I'd like to see some sort of buff or bump, I worked hard and it's not really paying off as an end pve gamer.

Maybe bump vengeful blood to have a huge damage and critical output, so it gives us a temporary damage burst to take down some mobs. I don't know, just spitballing here.
    Last edited by Zaizor; 01-30-2015 at 02:47 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Hey guys. I really appreciate all of the feedback on this. I think there needs to be adjustments to every class at end game, and they all deserve another look at how they work with the other classes so everyone is useful in PvE and PvP.

We'll be taking a deep dive into that this year along with the skill system.
    Just making sure the topic doesnt fade away and hoping that some news from devs, hopefully not vague, will be released soon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Yo. warriors. wassup

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

warrior skill should be buffed up. boss already 2hits with normal dps so doing feeble doesn't make any sense. i think it should also reduce dmg.

although I hav 6.6k hp and 2.4k armour, it doesn't make any sense in T2. I still need to use Like 5-10 ankhs

hp and armour should be 7.5k and 3k as avg respectively. then would be good. as war dnt do much dmg.
    avg rogues and mages hav way dps and dmg then avg warriors. it's ok. they can kill easily I.e. offensive it's ok. their job is satisfactory.
    but
    y warriors can't survive easily (defensive) the way DPSer kills easily. they die like DPSer. warrior 6k hp and DPSer 3k hp makes no difference.

either enhance warrior skill so to be truly called as "warriors" or buff warrior stats. or change the map difficulty mechanics (whic is currently higher armour/hp, more difficulty)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

warrior skill should be buffed up. boss already 2hits with normal dps so doing feeble doesn't make any sense. i think it should also reduce dmg.

although I hav 6.6k hp and 2.4k armour, it doesn't make any sense in T2. I still need to use Like 5-10 ankhs

hp and armour should be 7.5k and 3k as avg respectively. then would be good. as war dnt do much dmg.
    avg rogues and mages hav way dps and dmg then avg warriors. it's ok. they can kill easily I.e. offensive it's ok. their job is satisfactory.
    but
    y warriors can't survive easily (defensive) the way DPSer kills easily. they die like DPSer. warrior 6k hp and DPSer 3k hp makes no difference.

either enhance warrior skill so to be truly called as "warriors" or buff warrior stats. or change the map difficulty mechanics (whic is currently higher armour/hp, more difficulty)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Even on this event peoples wont pt me cause am a warrior arf..

Dwellz

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    251 Posts

Making us a buff/debuff class and give us way more health and armour. Not just dribs and drabs here and there.

I had to change my skill set to be involved in gameplay, now it's changed to buffing allies, making them stronger to takedown enemies faster. My new skill set and my pets reflect the sadly forceful change. But still the buffs in the warrior skill set is limited. These warrior skills are very outdated.

Dear Devs, perhaps in the future don't give rogues so much armour. You Devs are turning end game rogues into tanks. I've seen a few clips of you devs playing AL to test a few things and most of you guys play rogues, perhaps this is why rogues rule things. You may have a bias to one class, the class that most of you guys play.

A fair few tanks I know play rogue now. I've been contemplating that move myself lately. Only thing is I hate playing rogue. I look forward to the new expansion and the changes addressed if any. If the warrior game mechanics stay the same, I'll try rogue, if I hate it, I'll try another game.

Thank you Xorrior, mighty Worrior, who can't spellorrior!
    Last edited by Xorrior; 02-01-2015 at 07:19 AM.
    XORRIOR
    Warrior : Retired Legend
    Tour of Arlor 2015 : Overall #1

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Xorrior For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

The problem is that any map can be tackled without really needing a warrior. An experienced mage with ice and time shift or even just one breeze pet that can replace the mage is enough for any kind of mobs. And even on the hardest bosses, there are no attacks that some kiting strategy and/or some stun pets can't outbalance without lowering the overall party damage by including a warrior in it.

Perhaps give the warrior skills chances at stunning bosses or canceling their red zones and change their damage/critical rate buffs to affect the whole party. We don't need new skills or debuffs, we can work with what we have.

Examples:
    -VB's damage, HP increase and critical rate buffs are applied to all party members in proximity.
    -Axe Throw and Skyward Smash have a chance of a new type of stun on bosses with its own immunity.
    -Chest Splitter can now cancel all red zones windups.
    -Taunt in skills is absolute (for the duration of the skill, the boss will not even as much as turn to face any other attacker, even if the warrior went half a screen away and set down a picnic table).

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Madnex For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Madnex View Post

Examples:
    -VB's damage, HP increase and critical rate buffs are applied to all party members in proximity.
    -Axe Throw and Skyward Smash have a chance of a new type of stun on bosses with its own immunity.
    -Chest Splitter can now cancel all red zones windups.
    -Taunt in skills is absolute (for the duration of the skill, the boss will not even as much as turn to face any other attacker, even if the warrior went half a screen away and set down a picnic table).
    I like these examples.

I just started to play back my end game warrior because of my wife. (maybe have to quit playing twink and pvp too) And I still found some issues on tanks in pve.
    Rogues don't really 'need' tank. Tank makes it little comfortable, let them use fewer ankhs only.

If tank can buff pt's dmg, it's gonna be whole different story.
    And it's taunt is weak. Especially cs doesn't taunt more than 0.5 sec. And skill cancel and feeble should be back so tanks can be more useful in pve.
    I use 3 taunt skills but still feels hard to keep aggro from 1 rogue's dmg.

Hope dev take a look at these examples.

--
    One thing I want to add is that vg is not a taunt skill so if the pt buff is on jugg or vg gets taunt, it would be perfect. XD
    Last edited by Excuses; 02-01-2015 at 03:39 PM.
    Aegis

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Madnex View Post
    even if the warrior went half a screen away and set down a picnic table
    If fatties brought picnics to hunts, they might get an invitation once in a while.....
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vawaid View Post
    Im levelling my mage up, just bored being useless warrior.

sent by a nab using tapasucks
    Better you lvl a rouge mages arnt that much more helpful then tanks only if you have maxed out gear.