Thread: Leaderboard vanities

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Default Leaderboard vanities

Please stop, I dont believe this is a rewarding prize for spending tons of gold / plat on event kits not only that but investing our time and effort. Also stop flooding the economy with these new recoloured vanities We just don't need them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Vanities are much better than op pets or gear. Giving pets like sns was a bad idea and made an unhealthy event environment.

Lb running is for bragging rights basically and a vanity is the perfect reward for it. There will always be 75 people who think the lb is worth running for no matter the prize.

Farming during events is normally the most profitable way to make gold during them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

I love the LB vanities! They're always the best looking!
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

The problem here that noone will run waste gold on future events, if you can buy the vanity for 1/3 of the gold you spent on energy, you save gold+time. Sns was unfair, just bc it wasnt released into crates after.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Haligali For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Exactly if u want bragging rights vanity they should put in lb banner for event instead of vanity or limit the amount that goes into the game. 25 ea set is too many maybe 10 will suffice and hopefully retain its price

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts

I personally am still reaping the benefits of being a LB winner from the Halloween event. I sold one vanity for 20M and have sold off enough grimms to buy the latest red pet that I earned from running the LB. I love rare vanity in the game, and that last round of the ice sets are beautiful. If I can fit in my schedule I will run the next LB because I found it (1)fun and (2) profitable.

If they ever give red pets for LB the only way I could get behind it is if the same red pet is available to the community in locked. The SnS was just not fair.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Candylicks View Post
    I personally am still reaping the benefits of being a LB winner from the Halloween event. I sold one vanity for 20M and have sold off enough grimms to buy the latest red pet that I earned from running the LB. I love rare vanity in the game, and that last round of the ice sets are beautiful. If I can fit in my schedule I will run the next LB because I found it (1)fun and (2) profitable.

If they ever give red pets for LB the only way I could get behind it is if the same red pet is available to the community in locked. The SnS was just not fair.
    Ok, but running on halloween event cost ~30m, you can buy ghost set now 4m, medusa max 7m, frank 8m, thats 19m. I did run on halloween event, i didnt made profit only with runs, the grim eggs which i bought for tokens was enough only to cover around the half of the energy cost. Winter event is worse, idk the estimated cost, but vanities worth much less, so we see now that the less vanity concept is flawed. A new arcane pet eg Maridos or a mythic amulet recipe should have been a better lb prize, so the lb winners got the privilege to sell it first or hatch/use first, but still available to the rest after.
    Last edited by Haligali; 01-28-2015 at 04:31 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Haligali View Post
    Ok, but running on halloween event cost ~30m, you can buy ghost set now 4m, medusa max 7m, frank 8m, thats 19m. I did run on halloween event, i didnt made profit only with runs, the grim eggs which i bought for tokens was enough only to cover around the half of the energy cost. Winter event is worse, idk the estimated cost, but vanities worth much less, so we see now that the less vanity concept is flawed. A new arcane pet eg Maridos or a mythic amulet recipe should have been a better lb prize, so the lb winners got the privilege to sell it first or hatch/use first, but still available to the rest after.
    The only way I would ever get behind a red item for leaderboard is if it was also available to the rest of the population via locked soon after.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Or is good idea win plat in lb? #1- 2000plat #2- 1500plat...etc?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by heisenberg View Post
    Or is good idea win plat in lb? #1- 2000plat #2- 1500plat...etc?
    This isn't a bad idea. As long as it's not an op pet or gear that isn't made available to everyone else. Having it in locked after the event like candy said would work also.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

Anything not game-changing would be acceptable. Raw platinum rewards sound like something STS wouldn't agree with, though (kind of counter-productive to the cause of setting up the event, no?).

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Madnex For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Ask me those vanities can be worth it and sell it to someone rich for 12m++++

win and sold is my style

btw its time consuming and effort ing/gold usage/bla bla bla(some events)and yes theres a saying you dont have to aim on the lb's u can just aim for a higher tier and get em good loots lol well makes perfect sense

EDIT : well um lb vanities are cheaper i guess
    Last edited by Stryerwar; 01-29-2015 at 06:14 AM.