Thread: New PvP level for me!

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

Default New PvP level for me!

Hello! I'm Trenton, and I've PvPed at a few levels before, and never really found something I really liked. The things I have done are:

-L7 Warrior
    -L21 Mage
    -L21 Rogue
    -L23 Mage (Remaking bcus this is the one level I do like)
    -L26 Mage
    -L31 Mage
    -L31 Rogue

Atm, I'm leveling a mage to 23, and I have:

-L14 Warrior
    -L31 Rogue

I'm not really wanting to level a LOT, but I was wondering what classes/levels are worth doing in the L12-L18 section of twinks.

My limit of gold is about 6m.

The L31 rogue is meh, not really wanting to level another squishy character up to endgame. (I have a L41 mage.)

But I'd also like to know the viability of a L41 Warrior (in PvP) with:

-Bulwark
    -Ancient Druid of Pot Set
    -Blood Ruby of Shuyal
    -Amulet of Doom

I've always wanted an endgame warrior but I can't afford a ton of stuff.

But anyways, any suggestions are great

Tl;dr (is that how it's done?) I want suggestions of a PvP level between 12-18, OR a L41 Warrior with Bulwark, and my limit of gold is about 6m.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

L16-17 rogue is very fun 6m is enough to get you high on the ladder.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

L15 is by far my favorite twink level.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

I have mage twinks on level 15, 22, and 26. All are fun levels however level 22 is falling back into the inactive zone. Only a few guilds dominate there, which makes it hard for someone who doesnt want to join a large guild; ganging is so plentiful and the strong pick on the weak until the weak have no choice but to join the guild and make life even worse for the few rebels who remain strong as solos or small guildmates.

I suggest level 26 for a rogue class, or if you want to be a mage you will get your ars kicked there but its still fun. Level 26 is very active, not much guild wars though, mostly rich mundane people sitting around people socialize more at level 26, not as much fighting. A lot of duels occur here though. I do have a lot of friends in level 26, and there is a wider selection of weapons and skill points for more strategy making. Definetly think about making a level 26 twink rogue, if you like mages a lot like i do then think about making a level 26 mage instead, just remember mages get pummeled at that level.

Level 15 is a great level because it takes hardly any time to level up your account or your pets. Its probably also one of the cheapest brackets due to the low cost of gears there. If you have a lot of money, i would go for level 16 or 17. At level 16 gear costs more, at level 17 you are going to want perfect gems because perfect gems are increased by 1 int from level 16. Normal gems are not increased. My twink mage is at level 15, gear is very cheap here, i spent less than 100k for my gear. 15 is really active too, most people here just gang you though, kinda like level 22.

If you need further help just pm me or add my accounts on the game. Level 15 inflected, level 22 concoction, and level 26 painpill. Ill be happy to play with you
    Proud guild master of <Mage Army>

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tehh View Post
    L16-17 rogue is very fun 6m is enough to get you high on the ladder.
    I was gonna hope so lol!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    I'm leaning towards not using a mage, bcus I tried L15 mage once for like 5 min and I did terrible so I'm leaning more towards a rogue/warrior for low level. Which is more common/has a better chance of destroying? I have more experience with a rogue, but yet warrior seems like the easiest class to use.

Quote Originally Posted by Primeblades View Post
    I have mage twinks on level 15, 22, and 26. All are fun levels however level 22 is falling back into the inactive zone. Only a few guilds dominate there, which makes it hard for someone who doesnt want to join a large guild; ganging is so plentiful and the strong pick on the weak until the weak have no choice but to join the guild and make life even worse for the few rebels who remain strong as solos or small guildmates.

I suggest level 26 for a rogue class, or if you want to be a mage you will get your ars kicked there but its still fun. Level 26 is very active, not much guild wars though, mostly rich mundane people sitting around people socialize more at level 26, not as much fighting. A lot of duels occur here though. I do have a lot of friends in level 26, and there is a wider selection of weapons and skill points for more strategy making. Definetly think about making a level 26 twink rogue, if you like mages a lot like i do then think about making a level 26 mage instead, just remember mages get pummeled at that level.

Level 15 is a great level because it takes hardly any time to level up your account or your pets. Its probably also one of the cheapest brackets due to the low cost of gears there. If you have a lot of money, i would go for level 16 or 17. At level 16 gear costs more, at level 17 you are going to want perfect gems because perfect gems are increased by 1 int from level 16. Normal gems are not increased. My twink mage is at level 15, gear is very cheap here, i spent less than 100k for my gear. 15 is really active too, most people here just gang you though, kinda like level 22.

If you need further help just pm me or add my accounts on the game. Level 15 inflected, level 22 concoction, and level 26 painpill. Ill be happy to play with you
    I did 26 for awhile and if I hate L23 Mage I'll go back to 26 but why would you go 16/17 rather than 15? Is there any specific reasons as to differences in the levels? Minus skill points

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trenton View Post
    I was gonna hope so lol!

I'm leaning towards not using a mage, bcus I tried L15 mage once for like 5 min and I did terrible so I'm leaning more towards a rogue/warrior for low level. Which is more common/has a better chance of destroying? I have more experience with a rogue, but yet warrior seems like the easiest class to use.

I did 26 for awhile and if I hate L23 Mage I'll go back to 26 but why would you go 16/17 rather than 15? Is there any specific reasons as to differences in the levels? Minus skill points
    I like 16 better than 15 because it seems like there is a larger amount of players. At lvl 16 you pvp against players from 14-18, instead of 13-17.

Also, I definitely wouldnt go mage for this lvl, unless you have the BEST gear. Go warrior for more easy fun, but I prefer rouges.
    Last edited by GinjaNinja; 01-31-2015 at 04:23 PM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

I was gonna hope so lol!

Like somebody else said you can play from 15-18 which is very populated. At this level with 6m warrior is easy mode. You can buy a storm sword with para and full grand druid set, tarlok heart, and a ring easily for 6m. I have a warrior like this and ive beaten arcane rogues 1v1 over and over. If you wanna play rogue then you can make a pretty good one for 6m but many people are using multiple para gems. Also, season 1 rings make a big difference for rogues and these rings alone cost 3.5-8m. My 17 rogue for example has 4 para and a season 1 ring worth 6m alone so if you wanna play 16-17 on a 6m budget and be able to destroy then warrior is the class for you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

I was gonna hope so lol!

If you want to be extremely op go for 17 because perfect gems are increased by 1 int there so if you want that little extra push then yea 17 will be for you. I dont have enough money to get perfect gems so i just stay at level 15 because normal gems dont increase from 15 to 17. 16 is good because there is a lot of equips there that are better than level 15 equips, however all the equips at level 16 are expensive. Even the same equipment that is at level 15, level 16 is just an expensive bracket. Level 17 gear is cheaper too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GinjaNinja View Post
    I like 16 better than 15 because it seems like there is a larger amount of players. At lvl 16 you pvp against players from 14-18, instead of 13-17.

Also, I definitely wouldnt go mage for this lvl, unless you have the BEST gear. Go warrior for more easy fun, but I prefer rouges.
    14-18 and 13-15 such difference...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Appeltjes View Post
    14-18 and 13-15 such difference...
    13-17*

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

Sorry to waste everyones' time for trying to help me out, but I've decided to focus purely on my endgame mage to get it fully geared. I'll continue to level my twink mage to 23, considering I already bought the gear, but I won't be making any more twinks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    why miss zeus ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Sorry to waste everyones' time for trying to help me out, but I've decided to focus purely on my endgame mage to get it fully geared. I'll continue to level my twink mage to 23, considering I already bought the gear, but I won't be making any more twinks.
    Add concoction. So we can play together

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

18??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Sounds like fun.