Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Idea for the new expansion, please read! :D

Overweightank

Smile My Idea for the new expansion, please read! :D

I would honestly love an Egyptian Themed expansion. Picture my idea of this theme come to life!

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

First Map: Desert Plains

Mobs: Little Genies and reskins of the Tindirin enemies, but with a little more buffed stats and an Egyptian look, give some of em pants and some curved swords, the healers can have these cool gold staffs.

Boss: A sphinx, This would be sick!! A Big sphinx, that is a manditory kill to proceed, which means you MUST fight this beast to proceed into the temple! It can be big, somewhat like Alargaan, it can have the exact red zone system as Alargaan, but with different stats, Huge damage, but less HP. The Special Attack that occurs every 20 seconds will stun every player in range for 6.5 seconds, so you better bring a tank! (Solves the problem of Tanks being excluded from Pt's)

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Map 2: Dark Halls

Mobs: A mix of the last map's enemies, but also a few Egyptian mummified animals (Up to you STS) and they do moderate damage, nothing really special about them, just a bit of variety and looks to it!

Boss: A huge spider (this would be the one time, PURPLE would be a good colour for this game) And the spider shoots the webs at you , so on so on, STS you know what to do with this boss, considering we have like 4 of these in the game at the moment, but spider here would be good too, make this one super op and this is great for tanks, because they can take all the damage and special attacks of the spider and aggro. them while the DPS (rogues and mages) attack the boss. After you kill this giant spider, you proceed through the hall that is covered in cobwebs (Just a little decoration around the exit of the map, not actually another seqence or part of map)

Map 3: Mummifcation Chambers

Mobs: The mobs here will be little spiders, they have knockback on players , (Like the spiders in Nordr) and there can be cobwebs laying around to freeze/trap the players. Also at the end there will be a few healers (4) standing around this map's boss, these healers will try to heal the boss, they are fairly matched, so this shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Boss: The Mummy, this is going to be SICK, now dont overdue the design on this boss, because it would just add lag, also it would make the game TOO new, the mummy vanity looks great, so the boss could be wearing the Warrior Mummy costume. And the boss uses his strong hands to kill his opponents, he has a chance of "mummifying" you, this means he hits you and you get wrapped/trapped in mummy bandages for a short period of time (Like Arachna's cacoon traps). Yet again, a Warrior would be good for these runs, for running through and using Jugg while getting hit by spiders, and being able to move freely due to the Jugg movement imparing effect immunity. Also the Mummy may be healed very slowly if the 4 guards aren't killed around him, they shouldnt be AT ALL like the Tindirin Wilds guards, because that would be very overpowered, make the 4 guards more like the mages with Inan.

Map 4: Pyramid Atrium

Mobs: Skeletons soldiers from the Dead City/Hauntlet/Ydra maps show up here too, but they are quite buffed. Nothing too special here, this could be a very short map like "Mardom's Tower" map, because this is one of the bosses that has something to do with the pet lore.

Boss: The Genie; Maridos. This would be an AWESOME BOSS, make this boss standing over a cliff or somthing, make this boss huge, just like Rendtail. And it has a Enrage timer, also to make this well for tanks, and rogues, and mages, for this boss, you must work as a team! Rogues must damage the boss as much as possible, Tanks must take the damage/Aggro. and the boss; Maridos will spawn some skeleton soldiers out of the ground from time to time, and this is where a crowd controll character (Mage) could be most useful, since the rogues have no time for killing a large group of mobs at once while fighting the boss on a short enrage timer, they must depend on the Mage, the Warrior is taking the damage, so they can't fight the group either, this gived equality to EVERY class in this map, so if for some reason mages are left out in this expansion, there should totally be some moments where a Mage is prefered. And you must kill the boss before enrage, when the boss enrages, he starts spamming around the weapons that the Pet Maridos has (Frying pan, Curved swords, Axe, etc) ! After you kill this boss it may drop the new mythic pet egg! (IF THERE IS A NEW MYTHIC PET, THIS IS A PERFECT PLACE TO ADD A VERY RARE DROP FOR THE ELITE SECTION OF THIS MAP)

This has been my idea for the event, tell me everything you thought about this, because I sat for a VERY long time writing and imaging this in my head, it would be amazing if some of these idea's were taken a look at by the Developers, I give full permission for the Developers of this game to use these idea's, it would be an honor. Hope this made you smile, Give me some feed back on what you think, if you liked it, tell me what you liked, and if you did not like it, tell me what you disliked. Thanks for reading my idea for the new March Expansion!

- Overweightank Of < Enigmatic >

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Overweightank For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

The egyptian power is coming and this will be awesome! I imagine new pendants, rings and weapons with big effects about of this new magic.

[Gamer 🎮] [Public Loudspeaker 📢] [Forum adept 🔧] [Economist 💰] [Positive user 💡] [Verified Profile ✔️]

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hercules For This Useful Post:

Overweightank

Quote Originally Posted by Hercules View Post
    The egyptian power is coming and this will be awesome! I imagine new pendants, rings and weapons with big effects about of this new magic.
    Hehe, Soon enough! I'd love to see atleast the Sphinx and the Genie in this! <3

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

this is already a dungeon in PL

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Avshow For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

But I think that is necesary put new mobs. I also was thinking about of a expantion future with greek legend.

[Gamer 🎮] [Public Loudspeaker 📢] [Forum adept 🔧] [Economist 💰] [Positive user 💡] [Verified Profile ✔️]

Overweightank

Quote Originally Posted by Avshow View Post
    this is already a dungeon in PL
    REally? :O I never played P.L too inactive, not worth capping.

Overweightank

But I think that is necesary put new mobs. I also was thinking about of a expantion future with greek legend.
    Some these idea's were a bit layed back, but I feel Maridos and a Sphinx should be inlcuded, imagine Alargaan Reskinned as a Giant sandstone Egyptian Cat.... i would love to see it jump at me and completely 1 shot me, legit it would be sick

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Overweightank For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Overweightank View Post
    REally? :O I never played P.L too inactive, not worth capping.
    Name:  world_map.jpg
Views: 356
Size:  171.3 KB

Overweightank

Name:  world_map.jpg
Views: 356
Size:  171.3 KB
    UGHHHHHHHHHH, now I feel sad I thought I had a pretty Original idea.. :/ Well, atleast my mobs and boss idea's weren't known before, just an egyptian theme

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

in the mummifcation chamber i think an Anubis-like character is a better idea who spawns mummies like the maneater in jurn woods who spawns frost hounds , and the boss should have a life steal funciton .overall i like the sound of what you said.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Djin is from arabian culture, and what you are talking is about egypt. Okay, they are from middle east, but they have different culture. So I think sts gonna make this expansion more 'arab'.

And mummy, it's american myth which is based on undead or zombie, it's not originally from egypt culture. Even egyptian believes the dead already has its other world.

sent by a nab using tapasucks
    Last edited by vawaid; 01-28-2015 at 05:16 AM.
    R E T I R E D

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    275 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vawaid View Post
    Djin is from arabian culture, and what you are talking is about egypt. Okay, they are from middle east, but they have different culture. So I think sts gonna make this expansion more 'arab'.

And mummy, it's american myth which is based on undead or zombie, it's not originally from egypt culture. Even egyptian believes the dead already has its other world.

But mummys are Egypts creations -.-
    Doesnt matter Who created the myth of them being ALIVE

17. The Following User Says Thank You to ClumsyCactus For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

How long till the new expansion?

Overweightank

Quote Originally Posted by Gladius View Post
    in the mummifcation chamber i think an Anubis-like character is a better idea who spawns mummies like the maneater in jurn woods who spawns frost hounds , and the boss should have a life steal funciton .overall i like the sound of what you said.
    This is what I wanted to do, the mummy spawns other weaker mummies, what I was okay with subbing the mummy with is that Egyptian Huge God, with that dog mask on, if you know what I mean.

Overweightank

Quote Originally Posted by Cranky View Post
    How long till the new expansion?
    Expansion Is Coming Out In March, No One Knows What Day :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Sphinx is a good idea. Id like also a chimera. I dont wanna see any more spiders or skeletons though so scratch that in your idea. Giants are most likely going to be in there cus they were hinted somewhere.

Overweightank

Quote Originally Posted by Veluthe View Post
    Sphinx is a good idea. Id like also a chimera. I dont wanna see any more spiders or skeletons though so scratch that in your idea. Giants are most likely going to be in there cus they were hinted somewhere.
    Ok, thanks for the feedback! ))

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Instead of a spider boss, how about a scarab or a scorpion?...
    Lvl 46 Mage - Sorcerie|Lvl 46 Rogue - Noxbolt

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jinathedemo View Post
    But mummys are Egypts creations -.-
    Doesnt matter Who created the myth of them being ALIVE
    How about djin? It's not from egypt myth --". It's a different culture between arab and ancient egypt.

R E T I R E D

Overweightank

Quote Originally Posted by Arkanem View Post
    Instead of a spider boss, how about a scarab or a scorpion?...
    Oooooh, Scorpians, I like it! Thanks for the feedback!