Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 3 year veteran award in AL??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Yea, I've been w/ PL since June 2010 so I know how you feel but still, there's no reason for this other than personal gain. It's better that there is none because exclusive items deter new members from playing the game (think 3 piece rings in PL).

You can find the stash in nearly every town except Windmoore. If your guild hall is upgraded, there will also be a stash within guild hall.
    About the 3-piece, i could say the same with SNS just saying, but thats even worser since it was a LB prize, and it has a much bigger effect with op stats and aa. And he was infering to non stat items (vanities) not 3-piece rings.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Burstnuke View Post
    About the 3-piece, i could say the same with SNS just saying, but thats even worser since it was a LB prize, and it has a much bigger effect with op stats and aa. And he was infering to non stat items (vanities) not 3-piece rings.
    SNS has equal/competitive offerings so it's not the same thing. Check out the new Nekro or new Maridos. Ask anyone who runs with me. Maridos > SnS in PvE.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

SNS has equal/competitive offerings so it's not the same thing. Check out the new Nekro or new Maridos. Ask anyone who runs with me. Maridos > SnS in PvE.

Im talking about pvp, sns dominates in there and it has the best happiness bonus. They had to buff nekro because SNS was way too op. Not to mention only a few people have sns, less then 100 (i think). Although I'm still sure Sns>3-piece rings stat wise.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Im talking about pvp, sns dominates in there and it has the best happiness bonus. They had to buff nekro because SNS was way too op. Not to mention only a few people have sns, less then 100 (i think).
    40 people have SnS but they've also buffed Nekro so it would be competitive with SnS. Therefore, you cannot say that the pet has an unfair advantage.

In PL, every single person that capped had a 3 piece ring. There is a difference!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

40 people have SnS but they've also buffed Nekro so it would be competitive with SnS. Therefore, you cannot say that the pet has an unfair advantage.

In PL, every single person that capped had a 3 piece ring. There is a difference!

Still again, Sns>3-piece rings stat wise. And how long was SNS the best pet? Since the ursoth event (lol how many months). And not to mention you cannot even aquire SNS anymore. 40 people is very bad, this meant 40 people dominated pvp for again how many months,

I will just stick to Sns>3-piece rings.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Still again, Sns>3-piece rings stat wise. And how long was SNS the best pet? Since the ursoth event (lol how many months). And not to mention you cannot even aquire SNS anymore. 40 people is very bad, this meant 40 people dominated pvp for again how many months,

I will just stick to Sns>3-piece rings.
    A grey bow > 3 piece ring stats wise.

If I go back to PL, 3 piece rings are still there. SNS issue was fixed. You can't change the past. The issue was not that there was an OP but that there was no obtainable OP pet to match SnS. Now there is.

40 ppl is less than 1% of the game. Those 40 people were spread out among multiple levels, many of which do not PvP.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

A grey bow > 3 piece ring stats wise.

If I go back to PL, 3 piece rings are still there. SNS issue was fixed. You can't change the past. The issue was not that there was an OP but that there was no obtainable OP pet to match SnS. Now there is.

40 ppl is less than 1% of the game. Those 40 people were spread out among multiple levels, many of which do not PvP.

Yea the 3-piece issue wasen't *solved* yet they let people get 2 piece rings. Now the stat diffrence is even lower. Not to mention the stat diffrence from 2-piece to 3-piece is incredibly small. And, if you're going to say the amount of xp increased (300k) i could say the same thing on aquiring Nekro or Maridos. The lower the number of an incredibly overpowered pet the worser. It isn't fair to let 40 people get an incredibly op pet and the the rest of the community to get the second best pet. Although it was solved im still saying it was bad.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Yea the 3-piece issue wasen't *solved* yet they let people get 2 piece rings. Now the stat diffrence is even lower. Not to mention the stat diffrence from 2-piece to 3-piece is incredibly small. And, if you're going to say the amount of xp increased (300k) i could say the same thing on aquiring Nekro or Maridos. The lower the number of an incredibly overpowered pet the worser. It isn't fair to let 40 people get an incredibly op pet and the the rest of the community to get the second best pet. Although it was solved im still saying it was bad.
    2 piece ring is useless because it cannot be crafted with dragon sets. I may have not played PL in a long time but that does not mean I have forgotten it.

Nekro is SnS equivalent in PvP and the overpowered issue has been solved. Can you say the same about PL? No.

It's not worse because in PL, to a new player, every single PvP room would contain a veteran 3 piece user. However, in AL, meeting a SnS user is rare in PvP. If you do find one and do not have a Nekro to combat it, you have the option to leave room and find another room because of the fact that > 1% of the player base owns one. This was not the case in PL. Furthermore, if a person leaving a room solely based on SnS, I don't think the issue is with SNS but with perhaps gear and skill.

SnS is able to be overcome with smart play. The AA is like playing Russian Roulette. When fighting it, use the fact that pools spawn randomly to advantage.

I hope you understand why AL's version of lack of veteran rewards is far better than PL's. Yes, there may be some discrepancies but nothing that has not been solved. There's now 2-3 pets that are competitive with SnS. Heck, Samael is too if used correctly.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

2 piece ring is useless because it cannot be crafted with dragon sets. I may have not played PL in a long time but that does not mean I have forgotten it.

Nekro is SnS equivalent in PvP and the overpowered issue has been solved. Can you say the same about PL? No.

It's not worse because in PL, to a new player, every single PvP room would contain a veteran 3 piece user. However, in AL, meeting a SnS user is rare in PvP. If you do find one and do not have a Nekro to combat it, you have the option to leave room and find another room because of the fact that > 1% of the player base owns one. This was not the case in PL. Furthermore, if a person leaving a room solely based on SnS, I don't think the issue is with SNS but with perhaps gear and skill.

SnS is able to be overcome with smart play. The AA is like playing Russian Roulette. When fighting it, use the fact that pools spawn randomly to advantage.

I hope you understand why AL's version of lack of veteran rewards is far better than PL's. Yes, there may be some discrepancies but nothing that has not been solved. There's now 2-3 pets that are competitive with SnS. Heck, Samael is too if used correctly.

Lol, the diffrence from 2-piece to 3-piece with dragon still isn't close to SNS's overpowered abilites during those months i mentioned. And i don't play AL a lot but im sure that SNS's aa is not like a russian roulette, its pools heals so much and the damage pools also do a lot of damage. Not to mention, the pools don't spread out wide, so its easy to get to the heal pool which may also stack on top of another for increased healing.

I hope you understand why AL's situation was worser.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

how easy u guys came from veterans to sns n nekro rofl

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Castellann For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

The difference is that I have no doubt that in the future there will be better pets introduced than SnS, so while the SnS owners have an advantage now, it will be short lived over the life of this game. I can remember at one time when people who had Hammerjaw were seen to have a huge advantage.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Energizeric For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Castellann View Post
    how easy u guys came from veterans to sns n nekro rofl
    So true xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

if u came in beta and bought that ARCANE TABARD SET. I also played beta but m f2p and beta didn't had that free plat offers. so couldn't able to buy.

but if capped in season1 (lvl16) u will get a banner. that's also can be sign of veteran.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    The difference is that I have no doubt that in the future there will be better pets introduced than SnS, so while the SnS owners have an advantage now, it will be short lived over the life of this game. I can remember at one time when people who had Hammerjaw were seen to have a huge advantage.
    Atleast hammerjaw was lootable, SNS was just downright non avaliable, lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Atleast hammerjaw was lootable, SNS was just downright non avaliable, lol.
    It was available for the people willing to give up their lives for about 2 weeks.
    AL-Freelancer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

lol
    IGNS: TUBBYBEHR!! LVL 40 REAPER NUKEY. LVL 40 MAGE PALLY SHUMIAN,+ xsmxkitesxfdx ~ 17~ and xsmskitexfdx ~ 27~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

btw, i am lvl 7 atm IGN Tubbybehr.... where can i find my stash?

Should i expect anything in it?

Also, what are story tokens?

What about the blue ones?

Sorry for all the questions, but i am a 3 year pl player who is transferring to AL, please help.
    IGNS: TUBBYBEHR!! LVL 40 REAPER NUKEY. LVL 40 MAGE PALLY SHUMIAN,+ xsmxkitesxfdx ~ 17~ and xsmskitexfdx ~ 27~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HeyitsTubs View Post
    btw, i am lvl 7 atm IGN Tubbybehr.... where can i find my stash?

Should i expect anything in it?

Also, what are story tokens?

What about the blue ones?

Sorry for all the questions, but i am a 3 year pl player who is transferring to AL, please help.
    If you have reached 2nd town, then go towards top, its on left side of the road. But there is given nothing inside it.
    Story tokens can be acquired by doing bard's tale daily. It will give 10 tokens daily. From those tokens you can buy some gears or pets and also new character slot/stash slot etc
    The blue ones are the hauntlet tokens, it can be accessed once you reach kraag, its another map on clearing which you will get 1 token. So as many tokens as you can get daily not like story token. And there are another set of pet which can be bought from these tokens. Hope this helps

Nice Art
    Need help?
    Guardian2:Tank ; Guardian3:Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

yes it does! thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Played s1 3 days after al came to android