Thread: Off to a lightning break!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Default Off to a lightning break!

Hello guys!

I am now on a break, or maybe i have left...can't say! I may be back or not, but yes - i'm sorry i did not say this! Thanks to eigmatic and nicflamel for helping me into this wonderful community, it was fun, i mean really fun. Even though i havent met much people or know anyone, but some. My special thanks to:

1) Risked - for letting me play sometime in the PvP world.
    2) Candy n Fade - Thanks for letting me into enigmatic, i loved farming, and i at least farmed up 1.5m from some tombs chest. And yes, to every enigmatician who has helped me in various aspects of PvE.
    3) Beocatarii - Haha, IDK ya here @ the forums. I am hunting youuu!! - I dont know, but for some reason, I like your PvP styles.
    4) Caabatric - Nab, When im back, imma hunt ya in PvP whahaha
    5) Remiem - Your humor
    7) Nicflamel - Thanks for guiding me.

If i know you, PM me if i have forgotten to thank you...or if i forgot to mention you :P

Now with my last year of college...I am now almost done with college. So yes, i have alot of family issues, and i too have some problems. Unfortunately, I also need to be @ the hospital. Yeah, those life problems

I always had splendid time with this community, for some reason it always attracts me. To talk...to chat....to have some funny memes whahaha.

If i may, let the speed with those crazy voltages unleash!!!

~Volted

EDIT: Never mind....No breaks, Im back whahaha. Seems likethe problem has ended quicker than i expected!

See you in-game!

~Ratch-- Err-- Rohan

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rx8 For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rx8 View Post
    Hello guys!

I am now on a break, or maybe i have left...can't say! I may be back or not, but yes - i'm sorry i did not say this! Thanks to eigmatic and nicflamel for helping me into this wonderful community, it was fun, i mean really fun. Even though i havent met much people or know anyone, but some. My special thanks to:

1) Risked - for letting me play sometime in the PvP world.
    2) Candy n Fade - Thanks for letting me into enigmatic, i loved farming, and i at least farmed up 1.5m from some tombs chest. And yes, to every enigmatician who has helped me in various aspects of PvE.
    3) Beocatarii - Haha, IDK ya here @ the forums. I am hunting youuu!! - I dont know, but for some reason, I like your PvP styles.
    4) Caabatric - Nab, When im back, imma hunt ya in PvP whahaha
    5) Remiem - Your humor
    7) Nicflamel - Thanks for guiding me.

If i know you, PM me if i have forgotten to thank you...or if i forgot to mention you :P

Now with my last year of college...I am now almost done with college. So yes, i have alot of family issues, and i too have some problems. Unfortunately, I also need to be @ the hospital. Yeah, those life problems

I always had splendid time with this community, for some reason it always attracts me. To talk...to chat....to have some funny memes whahaha.

If i may, let the speed with those crazy voltages unleash!!!

~Volted
    I hope the best for you ratchet and clank player