Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Remiem's Weekly Community Update | January 28, 2015

1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,906 Posts

Default Remiem's Weekly Community Update | January 28, 2015

Updates, updates, updates!

Greetings Legends, and welcome to your weekly community update! We've got a big 'ol update going in for you tomorrow, so let's not waste any time getting to the meat of it.

In This Week's Update

The team has been cranking on updates all week, and there’s even a special surprise to add!

First, Nekro’s changes are in and ready to go for tomorrow's update on 1/29. Here is a list of the changes you can expect to the (now) ferocious undead whelp:

• Nekro's happiness bonus now applies +10 all stat, and +30 to primary stat. This is a change from +15 all and +20 primary. He also provides 8 mana regen, up from 6.
    • Nekro now deals more damage than any other pet by about 15-20%. This reflects in all of his abilities.
    • Nekro's passive attacks have a 2/4/6/8/10% chance to stun, increasing as Nekro levels up. This is subject to normal stun immunity in PvP.
    • Nekro's passive attack rate has been increased from once every 2 seconds to once every 1.8 seconds.
    • Nekro's AA has had its cooldown drastically reduced from 40 seconds to 28 seconds.
    • Nekro's AA now provides immunity to Freeze and stun effects for the duration of the shield. The shield has also had its damage absorption amount increased.
    • Nekro's AA now also grants allies a 30% movement speed increase for 8 seconds, with immunity to movement impairing effects.
    • Nekro's AA now has a 50% chance to terrify

We also received some really great ideas and suggestions on improving the loot in the Arena Master Chests. In tomorrow's update on 1/29 Arena Master Chests will no longer drop Architect, Shade or Noble gear, and now have a chance to drop 50 Health Potions, 50 Mana Potions and 10 Ankhs.

And! Coming up tomorrow, there's extra special new world event coming your way! There will be more details announced along with tomorrow’s update. The Hauntlet is under new management and for a limited time has been transformed into The Gauntlet. This isn’t your mother’s timed run. In this particularly dangerous encounter you’ll have to face multiple world bosses to earn points and climb your way up the leaderboard to receive prizes like an event banner, tradable respec scrolls, or if you’re one of the best of the best…a Courage the Lion egg!

Coming Soon

On the tail of the new Arena Master Chest changes, our designer Carapace is also looking into the possibility of adding one more special item to the loot table that would be entirely unique to the Arena Master Chests. Keep an eye out for information on that in the coming week.

Our artist Eva of 8-bit Salute fame and Carapace are teaming up to add a simple but incredibly useful addition soon: A “Teleport to Guild Hall” button! No longer will you have to travel all the way to Kraag or Windmoore. You’ll just be able to POOF right there!

We will also be taking a look into one of your most mentioned issues from last week: The Mushroom and Rutger Arena AP’s. The common report is that these AP’s are broken, when in reality they are just SUPER hard to complete, due to the requirement that you must fulfill each achievement without any deaths in your party. The designers will look into ways that we can make these AP’s a little more achievable.

And, finally, we continue our investigation on the lag issues that some players are still reporting. If you recall, last week we launched a re-organized Wilds map in Tindirin to help relieve some bandwidth issues. The consensus was clear… the bandwidth may have been improved but the lower map difficulty just didn’t make for good gameplay. We’ll be investigating other ways to improve your gameplay experience going into the future.

In Other News

Another one of your most requested features is in the works! We started work on a Guild Message of the Day system, but there's no estimate on ETA just yet. I'll update you all as this feature progresses.

Also, that confusing little double damage display bug will be fixed in the near future along with the return of the Re-Egging Service! Woo hoo!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's Next?

What do you want to see next, folks? Let us know in the comments what you would like to see us put our attention on next and share your most brilliant ideas. I'll see you in next week's update!
    Last edited by Remiem; 01-29-2015 at 11:07 AM.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Remiem For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Re egging... Wtf awesomeee dude
    Fear is my second name...sometimes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Warrior pve buff?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    769 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem
    A “Teleport to Guild Hall” button!
    I can now be a wizard

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Schnitzel For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Please add the option to teleport from TDM -> CTF -> TDM.

Currently, we have to go to TDM, now I have to go to a town/pve zone, then I can teleport to CTF.

Constantly have to do this when I go into an empty pvp zone and want to go to the other.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ravager For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Please do not allow re egging. The market is already flooded with arcane eggs. Ifnre egging is allowed, we will have a million samael, glacian and hj on market and their prices will tank and maridos and necro prices will go out the roof. If you allow re egging, make the egg non tradable, that way we can transfer pets from toon to toon.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kingofninjas For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Noticed a bug this week. I noticed it with Ethyl but may not be exclusive to ethyl. Occasionally a mob with die and remain targetable. It is similar to the Skelie bug with the dragon boss from the winter event but does not happen with all mobs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Awesome future updates id love to see ctf/tdm practice maps with no kdr. Maybe even no names/titles shown just maybe "Red" and "Blue". So u could just join and go at it no worries and just play for fun. Also maybe make a way to trade items within the map but have them not be final just like a test sever concept so other players could try different gear without scam risk. Or also maybe remodel the pvp lobby to show the guilds of each player in the map or different color names to tell difference from ur guildies and friends list to help prevent joining opposite. Also maybe even show the class of the character. Have a maximum lobby sit time of 30sec or less to prevent lobby blocks they would now be redirected back to main menu and unable to rejoin for the remainder of that map. I would also like to see a max of 5toons per pve party(maybe after new cap) If u like any ideas gimme a Like and ill try to think of some more ;D

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Thexkid For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

great updates, ty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

I think re-egging is only for accidentally opened eggs i.e. if you have used it at all, it can't be re-egged.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Teleport to GH button is brilliant.

But any idea when chat system is going to be fixed? Getting super tired of party message going to guild chat and vice versa and private message going to the wrong recipients.

Also, with expansion on our doorstep, has any thoughts been spared and decision made about upgraded mythic set?
    Last edited by ilhanna; 01-28-2015 at 08:30 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

If you previously opened months ago, you're not going to just let it sit there, you're going to use it! You can't just take that away from people...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    205 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingofninjas View Post
    Please do not allow re egging. The market is already flooded with arcane eggs. Ifnre egging is allowed, we will have a million samael, glacian and hj on market and their prices will tank and maridos and necro prices will go out the roof. If you allow re egging, make the egg non tradable, that way we can transfer pets from toon to toon.
    Please stop cryng and thank sts for this great ideas!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingofninjas View Post
    I believe the re-egging service that is mentioned was a service for people who accidentally opened an egg and kept the pet at level 1. That person would contact support and support would re-egg it for them since it was accidentally opened. I think that service was stopped and put on hold.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ravager For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    205 Posts

I cant wait for re-egging!!!! I opened once accidently samael and now i can re-egg it!!!! Ty ty ty ty
    Re-egg!!!!!!!! Best uppdate ever!! I love it<3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iamwind View Post
    I cant wait for re-egging!!!! I opened once accidently samael and now i can re-egg it!!!! Ty ty ty ty
    Re-egg!!!!!!!! Best uppdate ever!! I love it<3
    But, if you've used/leveled this pet, as per the old rules of "re-egging", you wouldn't be able to re-egg him...
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ilhanna View Post
    Also, with expansion on our doorstep, has any thoughts been spared and decision made about upgraded mythic set?
    Second this, and any word on a new mythic pet?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    205 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
    I believe the re-egging service that is mentioned was a service for people who accidentally opened an egg and kept the pet at level 1. That person would contact support and support would re-egg it for them since it was accidentally opened. I think that service was stopped and put on hold.
    Your idea is not good bro. If AL makes them items rare as PL items like 500m for "black dragon set" this game gonna die same as PL, so i hope that anyone can re-egg any pet they want so this game economy not gonna broke like PL did. Long Live to AL!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    205 Posts

Also would be great uppdate if we can rmk locked games or pvp/ctf locked games with us friends would be a great idea

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    377 Posts

Im curious what do u mean by re-egging a pet? Will i be able to re egg pets i dont use?

I think it would be neat to re egg a pet but keep it locked to the same account.

Oh and the new nekro shield ! Now that is how mages shields should be also!
    Last edited by Spell; 01-28-2015 at 09:21 PM.