Thread: Celebrating my 10th post, and ability to start a thread, with some thoughts.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Default Celebrating my 10th post, and ability to start a thread, with some thoughts.

So I have been rather inanely posting with the intent of starting several threads that I had searched for but seemingly had never come up.

Now that I am finally here, and feel like I (moderately) earned it rather than just spamming, I can't even think what I had wanted to bring up.

SO! With that in mind here is miscellaneous thought thread post 11!

1 - Our accounts are synced with Google+. I know it is possible as I have seen it programmed on other forums, why can we not just sync our G+ accounts with forum to start posting?

This would solve several issues; speaking from experience I am sure other players have shared, many players are lurkers. Not noobs. I was lvl 28 by the time I found reason to post in the forum rather than browse. To have the forums register the need for 10 posts OR a character level XX+ in game to start new threads would be fantastic.

2 - Is there a possibility to have Platinum gifting in game? At its core this may seem like an inflammatory idea but hear me out.

With the in game storage being designed in such a way that free to play players don't have much to use for quite some time, the idea of setting up guild bank characters would go a long way.

To put it to an example, if my guild memberss wanted to they could gift plat to one specific member for him to max his storage. This would open the door to a safe haven tstore members congested items, free up room for newer players, and expand the possibilities for how Guild Events could function (prizes, an acting guild fund for gold prizes, etc..). Frankly anyone that gets themselves ripped off by trusting someone blindly is their own fault.

3 - Noob events. No secret here, boatloads of events and rewards for long term players. Keep it up. And the influx of new players is still pretty good. But you want to hear a little less moaning and groaning? Why not plan once two months an event exclusively for new accounts/characters under level 10 with non-tradeable rewards?

4 - It has been said many, MANY times before. Pleeease find a way to balance the class systems! I've played all three pretty thoroughly now. Warriors are gimped all around. Rogues are crazy deadly but useless without blowing disproportionate amounts on potions. Sorcerers standalone are squishy but in game gods more or less.

That's all for now. Feel free to share inputs or post your own suggestions and feedback!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    251 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyHardcore View Post

4 - It has been said many, MANY times before. Pleeease find a way to balance the class systems! I've played all three pretty thoroughly now. Warriors are gimped all around.....
    You've just described warriors in AL in one word - GIMPS! That's how we are right now but have been hearing positive feedback from one of the Devs - Carapace. So hopefully it will change, I really do not have any desire to play this game as a rogue or mage, as my main toon.
    XORRIOR
    Warrior : Retired Legend
    Tour of Arlor 2015 : Overall #1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xorrior View Post
    You've just described warriors in AL in one word - GIMPS! That's how we are right now but have been hearing positive feedback from one of the Devs - Carapace. So hopefully it will change, I really do not have any desire to play this game as a rogue or mage, as my main toon.
    It woud be dirty if wariors woud get buf now actually because, evryone and evrything gets an buf but ones who need the most dont-.-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nevercan View Post
    It woud be dirty if wariors woud get buf now actually because, evryone and evrything gets an buf but ones who need the most dont-.-
    I assume u are talking abt mages...

siddhantsingh<turbo>(lvl41mage)
    lukepvp(retired)(lvl25tank)
    sidpvp<nvm>(lvl15mage)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by siddhant View Post
    I assume u are talking abt mages...
    He is talking about Scorch

Thanks Thanks Given