Thread: what kind of pet for pvp

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Default what kind of pet for pvp

Well I realized that using a stun pet in PvP is a good thing but I also thought using stun pet u can't stun enemy after you use fireball right because of stun immunity so I thought of using a pet that can panic because after u use fireball you can panic the enemy because panic does not "COOPERATE" with the stun immunity then you can stun lock the enemy which I like against warriors when you stun them then when there about to use heal ur gonna panic them which cancels the heal

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

The following pets are affordable and useful:
    Slag: Panic rate is extremely useful if you like stunlock (as mentioned above) and the Damage bonus is actually great too
    Orion: Same as Slag, except that it's much less useful as a solo player but its application is useful in GW. It lacks in stats and practicality however; as the stun rate is abysmal.
    Blinky: Crit is always great for a mage to have and Blinky provides a good range of stat values along with it. Also it's Arcane Ability is highly overlooked and it can pretty much serve as an Arcane Shield extension by reducing your enemy's damage by 40%, and its an AOE! Basically gives you 4-5 seconds extended for your arcane shield.
    Dovabear: Self-explanatory, this guy has the highest stats of all legendaries as far as I'm concerned . It lacks crit though so I'd prefer blinky.

Breeze: Great for providing stun, however the new nerf to it would be quite off-putting to buy it atm.
    Samael: -No Comment- Take everything I've said about all of the above and voila. xD
    Singe: Amazing pet which would be the primary option if you can afford it at lvl 17 and below. At that range it provides insane amounts of stat bonuses especially with that 250 hp bonus which doubles as 25 strength except without adding to your shield's power. The AA is also amazing (fun fact, the bonus is equal to deary xD) and the stun rate is pretty high.

Good luck!! :3

Check out our Youtube Channel in my sigpic and our guild thread here!
    Til It's Gone... [RETIRED]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vaeriu View Post
    The following pets are affordable and useful:
    Slag: Panic rate is extremely useful if you like stunlock (as mentioned above) and the Damage bonus is actually great too
    Orion: Same as Slag, except that it's much less useful as a solo player but its application is useful in GW. It lacks in stats and practicality however; as the stun rate is abysmal.
    Blinky: Crit is always great for a mage to have and Blinky provides a good range of stat values along with it. Also it's Arcane Ability is highly overlooked and it can pretty much serve as an Arcane Shield extension by reducing your enemy's damage by 40%, and its an AOE! Basically gives you 4-5 seconds extended for your arcane shield.
    Dovabear: Self-explanatory, this guy has the highest stats of all legendaries as far as I'm concerned . It lacks crit though so I'd prefer blinky.

Breeze: Great for providing stun, however the new nerf to it would be quite off-putting to buy it atm.
    Samael: -No Comment- Take everything I've said about all of the above and voila. xD
    Singe: Amazing pet which would be the primary option if you can afford it at lvl 17 and below. At that range it provides insane amounts of stat bonuses especially with that 250 hp bonus which doubles as 25 strength except without adding to your shield's power. The AA is also amazing (fun fact, the bonus is equal to deary xD) and the stun rate is pretty high.

Good luck!! :3
    gyrm? ._. i think the aa is quite awesome

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

singe, you need the life bonus especially for mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

old thread need 10 post