Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Plat farmers are back REMOVE OFFERS

Overweightank

I never knew exactly what plat farming means? Is plat farming when you do the same offers a few times and end up with like 50-60 plat? or is it like hardcore, when you end up with like 500+ ?

Because if its even a few times recorded, I'd think almost every player in the game would be in trouble xD

But yes! Plat offers should be fixed. :/ One time use only.

Overweightank

Quote Originally Posted by Titanfall View Post
    Not SS proof but it exists trusts me. I had a friend who plat farmed and lied to me saying they were a pro merch.
    Can you pm me in game and explain platinum farming? Idk whats wrong and whats okay
    ( I don't plat farm, because I cant bare doing same offers for sooooo long)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

No -.- Im talking about people who have BARELY any kills and have arcane rings and what not. Myth pets arent hard to get. The main point of this thread was to point out plat farmers exist and need to be stopped.
    atleast i agree with u abt this,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

I think you're missing a huge variable here. What if the so-called "noob" is just straight up have a huge wallet irl.
    Also, in my perspective plat offers rarely work. I'm not supporting the plat farmers, but just pointing something out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Puffinnn View Post
    I think you're missing a huge variable here. What if the so-called "noob" is just straight up have a huge wallet irl.
    Also, in my perspective plat offers rarely work. I'm not supporting the plat farmers, but just pointing something out.
    Then fair enough but your missing the point that they exist and must be stopped!

Turn your CAN'TS into CANS and your DREAMS into PLANS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Has anybody been wondering why there are so many arcane geared users out there with barely any kills and a crap load of deaths who absolutely suck? They are plat farmers. IOS users can plat farm STS remove offers ASAP or fix this. Your probably thinking how do I know? Because I know people who did it and I once called them 'friends'. I won't call out their names but this needs to stop. This is why deflation thrives in AL. Look at the 'rich' people out there who have no idea how to play, have less than 20k kills and a crap load of deaths who are absolutely terrible but die less because of their gear. Please remove offers, I know I'll get hate for this as those of you who struggle with platinum need offers. But I'm doing the economy a favour and getting rid of cheaters.

If anyones thinking 'How do plat farmers suck and not plat farmers are better????' Well people who legitimately level tend to have a more harsh time, Having greater difficulty in elites helps them adapt and find new ways of playing the game and learn about the mechanics, where as a plat farmer already had the top gear, Didnt have to struggle as much and has In their mind 'I have the best gear in the game its just that the games hard'

EDIT: I seem to have a lot of people saying to me 'so if someone has a bad kdr they are a plat farmer' That's not what I meant. Because plat farmers only go for the best gear and because of their sudden increase in power from random trash gear to best gear im the game they have no idea how to run properly or play properly and end up dying a insane amount. They barely have any kills because they never had to farm. Do you guys see what I mean now? Most of us legit players get our kills from farming wt4 for energy and event essences or KM3 for locks. And we die a lot because were not highly geared. Where as plat farmers tend to be bad and inexperienced so they die a lot, and also they don't have much kills because they never had to farm in the first place..
    Well this could explain some things. I recently had the displeasure of running with several different max geared parties in planar tombs 3. All players showed a surprising lack of skill. The tanks died on the boss like flies, two maxed out mages could not control the vines, etc.

The only thing that bothers me here is that I cannot possible fathom how they could farm that much plat? I have tried all the offers available in my country (Germany) and, after frustration of most of them not working, I ended up with less than 30 plat. Maybe the offers are much better in other countries?

Anyway if what you say is true this needs to be addressed immediately

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm not saying arcane geared people are cheats I know plently who are experienced honest people who I deeply respect. But when we look at an arcane geared person we think they are experienced, and respect them. Sadly some of them are cheaters who spent no effort in anything.
    pm me wat it means too?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzi View Post
    Well this could explain some things. I recently had the displeasure of running with several different max geared parties in planar tombs 3. All players showed a surprising lack of skill. The tanks died on the boss like flies, two maxed out mages could not control the vines, etc.

The only thing that bothers me here is that I cannot possible fathom how they could farm that much plat? I have tried all the offers available in my country (Germany) and, after frustration of most of them not working, I ended up with less than 30 plat. Maybe the offers are much better in other countries?

Anyway if what you say is true this needs to be addressed immediately
    That's how the farming works, Ill PM you. And yes I ran with Max geared people In T3 as well (maybe we ran with the same people?) The war died at boss once every 30 secs, Had no idea when to stun, didn't know that if you stun on big red circle rocks don't fall, didn't know how to park. Yet he had a frost bulwark samael and planar pendant.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Im abit offended. My deaths im proud of, most if them from farming elite and events and arena and planar toombs, some of this 10 deaths every run for beeing among first to loot and sell. A rich person should have deaths or else they not done much farming other then kills. I farmed most mine in wt4.. but again, i have more 41 mages, and one have 90deaths and 15000ap and done ursoth event..
    More offended on behalf of the true farmers with 10k+ deaths then a mini farmer 55k plat history mage with measly 3k deaths. And 350k kills
    Last edited by illwilly; 01-30-2015 at 06:56 PM. Reason: typo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    223 Posts

I earned my mythic and I have a bad kd, and I'm not even level 41. It is possible. Think before you speak.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

People are seriously taking this the wrong way. I'm sure you all have a lot of kills along with a lot of deaths. Plat farmers don't have a lot of kills and have a lot of deaths. What aren't you understanding? Point is it needs to be stopped.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by illwilly View Post
    Im abit offended. My deaths im proud of, most if them from farming elite and events and arena and planar toombs, some of this 10 deaths every run for beeing among first to loot and sell. A rich person should have deaths or else they not done much farming other then kills. I farmed most mine in wt4.. but again, i have more 41 mages, and one have 90deaths and 1500ap and done ursoth event..
    More offended on behalf of the true farmers with 10k+ deaths then a mini farmer 55k plat history mage with measly 3k deaths. And 350k kills
    Didn't mean to offend you I know you in game and you have a lot of kills I've seen you. But plat farmers are the ones with barely any kills because they never farmed and have a lot of deaths (bad KDR such as 20 kills 5k deaths) and you seem to be taking this as EVERYONE with a kd like that is a farmer I was using it as a mere example? Most of you are taking this as 'Oh if I have a lot of deaths I have a bad KDR I'm offended' By bad I meant you have under 15-20k kills and are loaded with top gear with 5-10k deaths. To be honest more deaths you have shows how much more of a true farmer you are, but if you barely have any kills either? That shows you never really farmed IMO
    Last edited by Titanfall; 01-30-2015 at 07:00 PM.

Are you a stalker? Awesomeness: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

That's how the farming works, Ill PM you. And yes I ran with Max geared people In T3 as well (maybe we ran with the same people?) The war died at boss once every 30 secs, Had no idea when to stun, didn't know that if you stun on big red circle rocks don't fall, didn't know how to park. Yet he had a frost bulwark samael and planar pendant.
    If I was in a PuG and all of them are maxed out, I check if they die fast or wouldnt know how to time stuns. I won't waste an ankh on that team I would just leave.
    Because its either they are :
    1. Noob with a lots of money IRL.
    2. Plat farmers.
    3. Trolls to drain you of your ankhs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts

Honestly I do not believe you however that is ny opinion just as you have yours. The thing I am concerned about is the whole "bad kdr" thing. If you go accusing someone of doing something highly illegal just because they have a high death count I dont blame them for lashing out back at you.

Some proof would be nice.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

I was using it as a example please re read my reply to you. Can we agree that they exist and need to be stopped and leave the arguing at that?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Omg again...if they have a high death count with a good kill count that's good! It shows you farm often. But if you have a high death count with not many kills? More suspicious isn't it? And if you want proof get an IOS device and try it. If not let STS find out and let them deal with it. For example if I have 20k deaths with 500k-1mil kills I'd say that's enough kills to show I farm and enough deaths to show I farm. If I had 10k deaths with 20k kills? Doesn't add up IMO
    Last edited by Titanfall; 01-30-2015 at 07:06 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Pleas read my post again titan. Ive BOUGHT over 55000 Plat and used.. i farm when new content, but open lockeds and support the game when bored and want new content to farm. I dont farm maps for 300k item every 10 map, i just wont do it..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

as serancha says:
    saw us proof or it never happened.theory is easily done.
    Fear is my second name...sometimes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by illwilly View Post
    Pleas read my post again titan. Ive BOUGHT over 55000 Plat and used.. i farm when new content, but open lockeds and support the game when bored and want new content to farm. I dont farm maps for 300k item every 10 map, i just wont do it..
    Then STS can look at your history and see you spend money? You seem to think I'm pointing a finger at every top geared player and calling them a farmer? Do you expect me to say pink users are farmers?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts

10k deaths to 20k kills???
    Guess that means im a cheater eh. *sobs in a corner*

Joking. Too lazy to level up a character past 26 let alone 41.