Thanked in
    59 Posts

Y when Zeus comes in any thread, we start to speak bout sns or nekro? >.>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Madnex View Post
    Currently playing both mage and rogue, endgame. Just focusing on rogue this season. Not saying mage is super powerful or anything; my post was aiming to show that at least in L41, mages may need more skill and experience to handle but they're not as lacking and underpowered as everyone makes them seem with the constant "buff mage" comments. That being said, it still seems purposeless to me to keep complaining now, with the skill system revamp approaching (which is definitely a top-class opportunity for the devs to adjust anything concerning class balance in the game).
    Let the best mage and the best rouge do vs the rouge has 99,99% chance to win cuz when shield down mages are just 1 word helples.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

(off-topic) i am still contemplating to open or sell Neckro egg.... i have sns :\

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by will0 View Post
    (off-topic) i am still contemplating to open or sell Neckro egg.... i have sns :\
    Sell to me 50% off. jk

Click my sig for some Arcane Videos!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
    Was it buffed to 20% armor reduction? All the documentation I see says 15% armor reduction.
    The L40 passive wasn't worded/changed properly. If you look on forums, it says 20% armor reduction. Additionally, if you test in PvP, it is 20% armor reduction as well.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bunkz View Post
    Sell to me 50% off. jk
    i think is 50-60m now if not wrong in market?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Castellann View Post
    Y when Zeus comes in any thread, we start to speak bout sns or nekro? >.>
    Even i wanted to know that. Realized that these types are of most at concerned of the pets vs thread or buffings.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    The L40 passive wasn't worded/changed properly. If you look on forums, it says 20% armor reduction. Additionally, if you test in PvP, it is 20% armor reduction as well.
    Never mind...I'm nab. 15% armor + 5% armor passive = 20%
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

So true

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Mages with necro. cant be defeated by anyone. Correct if I'm wrong, but mages already has stun that makes you die without hitting them, specially when they're a pro mage with mythgun41 adding necro shield on them makes them invinsible... Debuff on mages...XD
    Nothin much, just a nab....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Atsune View Post
    Mages with necro. cant be defeated by anyone. Correct if I'm wrong, but mages already has stun that makes you die without hitting them, specially when they're a pro mage with mythgun41 adding necro shield on them makes them invinsible... Debuff on mages...XD
    This sounds like a nerf Nekro issue. I can say the same for rogue and warrior using Nekro.

Robhawk

All the discussion is becoming a running gag now for around 2 years...

The 3 overall best players of its class in terms of combination gear + skill:

-RavagerX
    -Zeus
    -Arry

All do like 10 times vs each other, whats the outcome:

Arry loses to Rav, this should be the least exciting match of those 3.
    Arry loses to Zeus, should be close but still.
    Rav loses to Zeus...

Even when i assume Zeus has overall best skills of all players in this game, the difference of those 3 is still very small... Lets take out the gear-factor and let them do the same with only legendary gear and legendary pets... will this change anything? No ! Anybody out there who will say Arry is to bad to be able to win? No !

Conclusion? PVP class balance is fine and we should give away mages skills to all classes with a pet or gear (curse, stun, shield)... and no need to give away mages heal because it already is the weakest of all 3 classes, haha!
    Also dont forget to nerf the elondrian gun 3 weeks after release while everybody, even the other classes, asked for a mage buff. This was aweessoommeee - expecting a buff and receiving a nerf made me and many others lol a lot! Also very important: Dont give the stunclass (mage) a stun immunity so the non-stun classes (warriors,rogues) are able to not get stunned while having very good stun skills them selfes! Its funny to see the stunclass get stunned by the non stunclasses, while they both (warrios,rogues) are immun to stuns... nice!

ps: All this even without to mention bugs/glitches like the 1 and a half year arcane maul stun-glitch, which made the warriors OP for 1 and a half years!!! At lvlcap 31 there was no mage to kill the skilled, good geared warriors with samael and arcane maul !!! They could stunlock with maul, axe and samael. Combined with VB and 3 attack skills this was a gg in less then 6 seconds and you couldnt do anything about it but die! There were so many threads about the maul-OPness and did STS listen or change anything? Yes, ONE AND A HALF YEAR LATER !!! LOL???!?!?!?!?!?!?
    I start raging while writing this so i better stop.

Only one last word on this: If i knew all this the day i started pvp in this game i rather changed class to rogue or warrior or even better DIDNT START PVP AT ALL.
    Playing a part of a game (pvp here) without any improvements, without listening to the customers, without any effort put in, is a WASTE OF TIME and looking back now IT WAS A WASTE OF TIME FOR ME. (also a waste of money but thats another story.)
    Last edited by Robhawk; 02-06-2015 at 08:05 AM.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Robhawk For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robhawk View Post

-RavagerX
    -Zeus
    -Arry

Rav loses to Zeus...

Even when i assume Zeus has overall best skills of all players in this game, the difference of those 3 is still very small... Lets take out the gear-factor and let them do the same with only legendary gear and legendary pets... will this change anything? No ! Anybody out there who will say Arry is to bad to be able to win? No !

Conclusion? PVP class balance is fine and we should give away mages skills to all classes with a pet or gear (curse, stun, shield)... and no need to give away mages heal because it already is the weakest of all 3 classes, haha!
    Also dont forget to nerf the elondrian gun 3 weeks after release while everybody, even the other classes, asked for a mage buff. This was aweessoommeee - expecting a buff and receiving a nerf made me and many others lol a lot! Also very important: Dont give the stunclass (mage) a stun immunity so the non-stun classes (warriors,rogues) are able to not get stunned while having very good stun skills them selfes! Its funny to see the stunclass get stunned by the non stunclasses, while they both (warrios,rogues) are immun to stuns... nice!

ps: All this even without to mention bugs/glitches like the 1 and a half year arcane maul stun-glitch, which made the warriors OP for 1 and a half years!!! At lvlcap 31 there was no mage to kill the skilled, good geared warriors with samael and arcane maul !!! They could stunlock with maul, axe and samael. Combined with VB and 3 attack skills this was a gg in less then 6 seconds and you couldnt do anything about it but die! There were so many threads about the maul-OPness and did STS listen or change anything? Yes, ONE AND A HALF YEAR LATER !!! LOL???!?!?!?!?!?!?

Only one last word on this: If i knew all this the day i started pvp in this game i rather changed class to rogue or warrior or even better DIDNT START PVP AT ALL.
    Playing a part of a game (pvp here) without any improvements, without listening to the customers, without any effort put in, is a WASTE OF TIME and looking back now IT WAS A WASTE OF TIME FOR ME. (also a waste of money but thats another story.)
    +1.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robhawk View Post

-RavagerX
    -Zeus
    -Arry

Rav loses to Zeus...

Firstly, there is no "best" player. It cannot be determined who is the "best" in terms of skill in their class simply because this has not been sampled sufficiently. What if one of the right mentioned players lose in vs to another player? Does that make the victor the new best? Skill all depends on the view of the people playing with and against the players. Some people may consider the best tank, rogue and mage as whoever gets the most kills. Others may see the best mage as whoever supports the rogues better and the best tank as whoever covers rogues best. "Best" is a very vague term.

In terms of gear, yes, there are very few who can claim to have as good gear, pets and gems as the above three. Other undergeared players are not given a chance at being the "best" simply because they are undergeared and thus not remembered. Who you consider to be the "best" player may be different from who someone else does. For me, both conradev and voorg are arry's equal in everything but gear. Same can be said of raw for Zeus and moxin and night for ravagerx. Others may feel somebody else is the best.

Also, 1 vs 1 is not a good way to compare class balance. Rogues are pretty much build for 1 vs 1, with their insane single target damage and skills. Mages, are meant to damage multiple people at once, making their skills far less powerful in a 1 on 1 situation. Tanks are meant to support and take damage rather than deal it. Its only natural that rogues will come out on top. If we take a 4/5 vs 4/5 all rogues vs all mages, mages will usually win. Why? Because they are built for group clashing. Rogues vs tanks could go either way based on the coordination and teamwork of both sides. But this would never happen. The whole purpose of having multiple classes is for each to have its own unique purpose and strengths.

What, in my opinion, is unacceptable, is mages being 1 hit with shield up and tanks being killed in under 5 seconds by rogues and this is where the issue lies. Also, mage skills shouldn't be given to pets. This, in my honest opinion, is the heart of the problem and not mages being unable to win in 1 vs 1.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kingofninjas For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Beyond irritated with this whole thing... Feel totally betrayed n lied to. If they didn't tell me it was coming I would have never wasted time, energy, and money on mage. Pfft whatever... I'll go read a book or watch TV.
    Pm me if you'd like me to make you custom sig... Happy to help if I got time, and donations are accepted if u love it

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bellaelda For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingofninjas View Post
    Firstly, there is no "best" player. It cannot u be determined who is the "best" in terms of skill in their class simply because this has not been sampled sufficiently. What if one of the right mentioned players lose in vs to another player? Does that make the victor the new best? Skill all depends on the view of the people playing with and against the players. Some people may consider the best tank, rogue and mage as whoever gets the most kills. Others may see the best mage as whoever supports the rogues better and the best tank as whoever covers rogues best. "Best" is a very vague term.

In terms of gear, yes, there are very few who can claim to have as good gear, pets and gems as the above three. Other undergeared players are not given a chance at being the "best" simply because they are undergeared and thus not remembered. Who you consider to be the "best" player may be different from who someone else does. For me, both conradev and voorg are arry's equal in everything but gear. Same can be said of raw for Zeus and moxin and night for ravagerx. Others may feel somebody else is the best.

Also, 1 vs 1 is not a good way to compare class balance. Rogues are pretty much build for 1 vs 1, with their insane single target damage and skills. Mages, are meant to damage multiple people at once, making their skills far less powerful in a 1 on 1 situation. Tanks are meant to support and take damage rather than deal it. Its only natural that rogues will come out on top. If we take a 4/5 vs 4/5 all rogues vs all mages, mages will usually win. Why? Because they are built for group clashing. Rogues vs tanks could go either way based on the coordination and teamwork of both sides. But this would never happen. The whole purpose of having multiple classes is for each to have its own unique purpose and strengths.

What, in my opinion, is unacceptable, is mages being 1 hit with shield up and tanks being killed in under 5 seconds by rogues and this is where the issue lies. Also, mage skills shouldn't be given to pets. This, in my honest opinion, is the heart of the problem and not mages being unable to win in 1 vs 1.
    This deserves a +2. Especially on the "best" part. Sampling and pari passu in the sampling group.

Robhawk

Well i just wanted to show the class UNbalance with taking 1 player per class but i knew while writing that it gonna be flamed... I also could bring in other good players, there r still a lot but its needless to show the main and important point: ITS NOT BALANCED AND IT NEVER WILL!

edit says: With all the EYE`s and PARA`s gemmed gear the difference between poor and rich gets even bigger every day. There are players with only para´s n eye`s including arcane ring ?!? But yes, thats how this game is build, you want to get good gear -> pay real money! Or you just got rich with all platfarming which is another slap in the face for the honest players but this doenst count nowadays.
    I played like half an hour tdm. It was all gang, every game except 1. Another game i sit to make it 3on3 and what happened? Yes the sitting player gets killed... so many new names in pvp but no respect, no honour, nothing!
    Last edited by Robhawk; 02-07-2015 at 05:18 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

If I had more than 14k I wojld just buy necro for my mage. Then I can use mage shield, and when it it broken use nekro shield, then mage, then nekro. The squishy becomes the invincible
    AL: BAT~HAM 0_O

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

4 equal geared mages vs 4 equal geared rogues...
    Guess what happens

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dex Scene View Post
    4 equal geared mages vs 4 equal geared rogues...
    Guess what happens
    Both get squashed by 4 equal geared tanks... Besides the point
    Pm me if you'd like me to make you custom sig... Happy to help if I got time, and donations are accepted if u love it