Thread: Let's PLAY together!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Default New Player coaching

Introducing PLAY - Pocket Legends Assistance for You!
    PLAY offers in-game training to anyone who wants to get some guidance to improve their playing skills. Training is personalized for you, based on what you would like help with or recommendations that the coaches think would be helpful. We will cover topics like proper usage of skills, playing well in a group, combos, maximizing your damage and avoiding death. We can also provide guidance on distribution of skills and gear recommendations.

I would love for this to be more than just me, so I am looking for good coaches. A coach must be patient, encouraging and above all you must be ready to care about the other players. Knowing your class is also helpful. ;-)

If you are interested in either getting some assistance or coaching please sign up here or find a coach in game and mention PLAY!

The small print:
    Absolutely *nothing* is expected in return for any assistance. The possibility of improving player's skills is payment enough. If you sign up, you should be willing to listen to the advice, whether you follow it is up to you.

Note that this is *NOT* power leveling!! Really it is the opposite since power leveling would give levels but would not provide playing skills and PLAY will give you the skills you need AND will help you level. You should not pester your coach to take you to some level that is beyond your skills or provide some uber powerful gear. Also, coaches have other things that they will be doing other than coaching, if they have time to help they will but please don't pester the coaches to always help.

Also I will be quick to point out that I certainly don't know everything about the game, and most of what I have learned has been from these forums. Hopefully I can pay it forward for some of the favors for people who have helped me out.
    Last edited by Atila the nun; 03-05-2011 at 11:40 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I just saw the community service thread, this is great stuff going on in PL!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Bad title.
    Nuff said.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

I'd be happy to enlist my services for anything BUT leveling. I realize that it is not powerleveling but the fact is, I have been leveling people's alts for a few days now... So, I'm a bit sick to my stomach with leveling atm.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Oh I see what you mean, I didn't think about it like that, fixed.
    or not... can't change thread title??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Atila the nun View Post
    can't change thread title??
    Nope, you can PM a dev and they can change it for you, but I really don't think it's too bad.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6183&dateline=1275696  601
    Quote Originally Posted by conradin View Post
    To doubt Royce, is to doubt your sanity...
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinkTastical View Post
    Royce is right, You are WRONG. Live with it.