Thread: Have Faith Everyone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Default Have Faith Everyone

...... Pretty much what I have to say about the no updates for PL,DL,SL. Ima just think that they're going to change their minds, who knows. Im just glad they aren't shutting them down.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wontwang For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wontwang View Post
    ...... Pretty much what i have to say about the no updates for pl,dl,sl. Ima just think that they're going to change their minds, who knows. Im just glad they aren't shutting them down.
    i agree there would alot worse thing can happen to dnt complain we are still playing and i have a faith in sts they will change their mind soon i guess

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Really, guys? Really?!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Tsundere For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wontwang View Post
    ...... Pretty much what I have to say about the no updates for PL,DL,SL. Ima just think that they're going to change their minds, who knows. Im just glad they aren't shutting them down.
    Yeh I also have full faith in them, at least they bought us those type of addicting games..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

They aren't coming back. Undeads aren't, Solstice isn't, holiday events aren't, the game is even gonna forget its own birthday. The servers are acting up, some people can't access parts of the game.

Be realistic.

They are NOT coming back to these games.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

faith ??? 0.o this isn't a religion lol , they will not change there minds it's a company decision and that's there choice to continue into a brighter future for there own good which some must learn to respect from a business standpoint , dreaming about updates and hoping for DL to be brought back to attention is a waste of time at least be thankful there allowing the games to still run it self, most players should've known DL was over awhile ago ,think positive and stay supportive if your a true sts gamer to there upcoming projects and decisions in the future like it or not they run the show .
    DL lVl 31

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

DL being my first mmo learned so much from it and I'm glad to have that experience good and bad , so I appreciate sts and I can't wait for the new game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

What if they wind up doing what they did to these games, to their next ones? Some of the games they reported to stop updating weren't scarcely what.... a year or less old?

Their games are good and all, but it isn't wise to invest in a company that doesn't know how to invest in itself.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

You realize this now lol ?
    DL lVl 31

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Just being informative so people stop clinging to things that simply won't happen.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Did you even read the article that was linked? That article shows that a similar instance happened with the release of DL, right down to the worries of having a small team. Someone worried the previous two games would be shelved like they pretty much all are now, people were hyped and excited for this so-called new game they were making, and everyone was screwed over in the end.

My, my, how history repeats itself.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Hope never die they will soon change their mind its not just thinking but its my believe as still after the announcement there alot player active so the company cant easily forget the people who raise them we are the reason why there games turn popular we are the reason because they made update we both depend on each other and the sts knows that well to so just wait

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Spacetime is no exception of the phrase, "never forget where you came from".

They are NOT coming back.
    They will NOT change their minds.

We are practically dead to them. This is beginning to turn into a bad Disney movie. They are only here to block, ban, and mute people who make comments unless they play their other games they'll probably abandon ten minutes down the road.

All we have in this game are broken servers, a dying community, and price inflation. We could see that out all our own windows at home, but Spacetime gives it to us online.

We can wait and wait and wait and wait and wait, but we would still get more hope from a busy emergency room.

The game is dead.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to IApprove For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

i understand all of ur thought but either you can believe or just move on soon i put my thought on sts ITS COOL IF THEY DNT UPDATE I DNT CARE MUCH I ALREADY MOVED TO AL I M HAPPY ATLEAST THEY DNT SHUT IT DOWN I LOVE DL PVP AND I M PLAYING DL WHEN I WAS IN COLLEGE NOW I HAVE A JOB AND I DNT HAVE MUCH TIME I PLAY AS A TIME KILLER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Divine View Post
    If several gamer web-sites and others published this news, that means STS spread the announcement.
    Considering that that announcement left so many players felt betrayed, that they spent their time and money wasted on platinum and building up their character- in my opinion if STS randomly announce "We changed our minds, we will continue with that game." would be highly unprofessional... that would create worse effect than it is now...especially in "gamers" world, reputation. Theyre not some teens, its a firm and when you recieve officiall announcement from firm - that means it is officiall announcement. And you have to deal with it.

Its really fascinating how you believe theyll change their mind, but my advice is to take situation as it is because youll be less dissapointed when they close servers forever.
    What happened to my toon after last "fixing update": constant lag+to join some parts of the game i had to wait 1m+during ctf i had to restart my game couple of times+platinum offers not working+platinum purchase(why would i spend money to purchase platinum anymore)+igorant people who constantly remind me why they never wanted to develop this game( i guess most of the players would see what im regarding to).
    Im having bad time too quiting, feel sad im not seeing some friends but hey there are social networks for that things.
    Just get rid of DL addiction, game is dead and accept the fact.
    DL,SL and PL are last holes, they kept it alive and still running because of "spent money" players and with that i guess goes reputation in other gamers world because you see that kind of news are spreading instantly. Over 1m players are playing DL, if they had shut it down forever would you ever consider investing in their games again? With semi-dead game some players will never turn back to STS after this and some of them already switched to AL, thats better than 1m people turn their back. Less hurt is always better option.

Its just one opinion. You dont have to agree with that...my point of view on this topic, and i would be happiest person if this is just fiction and not actually happening.
    Amen lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

The players who are dreaming of this STS phenomenon of this game being reupdated is simply a waste of time ... A company decison is final in my opinion Dark legends just simply didn't succeed with the DL community it always the what if process craving updates and events that simply wasn't coming ... Hard truth dark legends was a learning process for sts , hopefully what they learned from dark will bring games like it in the future . But to the addicted fans of DL I recommend not getting to attached to upcoming games . For this may be the same fate
    DL lVl 31

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

I agree.

They'll shelve them and tell us to play things we don't like.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

I agree to so any good game advice ....