Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1 hit kill level

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Quivela View Post
    i tried pvp at lvls 11, 14, 18 and 21. gears are cheaper at lvl 21, and kills are faster. and if u encounter lvl 23s in arena, u will die with one combo lol.

if u decide to go that lvl i can sell you lvl 21 gears (depraved pot blades all grand, ensorcelled pot ring all grand and tarlok pot amu all grand) all for 1.2m. u will still have enough money to buy ancient pot helm and armor, and a good enough pet.
    I already have lvl 21 depraved of potency and ancient pot helm+armor...
    .....but 21 is kind of dead, I always face 22-23 guys, so that is why I wanna try another level

Edit: also I am selling those gears :P

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Powerfulwitch View Post
    I do not want to be "the best", because I will never have money for arcane pets, the best gear with para's...or, at 26 arcane hooks. BUT I wanna have gear that survive with. Not paras, but maybe normal grand gems. Then good pet like Ribbit (lol....I can see you laughing, but ribbit is actually really good if you use aa and hen do combo - easy critical)...or some mythic pet or event pet (dova, blinky...)
    I dont wanna be the best cause that takes 20m....or whatever it takes.
    I think in those twink levels most teinks have budget like 500k(+pet) (Note:MOST, not the famoust ones)
    With 2m I will have better gear than those guys, and I might be able to kill those guys...but not the best ones.
    So what I ask is: What level is good, if you have 2m budget, and wanna kill fast.
    I dont want those para gems! I just wanna have fun and use my skills to survive without the best gear
    Thank you for your answers!
    You don't want a para...? Then you will just die. Sorry to tell you that but it's not possible to survive without a paracelsus gem

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Artoholics View Post
    You don't want a para...? Then you will just die. Sorry to tell you that but it's not possible to survive without a paracelsus gem
    I bet that 95% of "twinks" doesnt have para...Those who have are op..
    I wanna be guy who can kill that 95%, and that wont be so hard even if I dont have para...because they dont have it too

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

I bet that 95% of "twinks" doesnt have para...Those who have are op..
    I wanna be guy who can kill that 95%, and that wont be so hard even if I dont have para...because they dont have it too
    Go in you will see...there are more then you think. I october every noob twink was able to get one. Only the lazy twinks or the twinks that ppl made after dont use para gem. Its way more then only 5% that have a para.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Quivela View Post
    i tried pvp at lvls 11, 14, 18 and 21. gears are cheaper at lvl 21, and kills are faster. and if u encounter lvl 23s in arena, u will die with one combo lol.

if u decide to go that lvl i can sell you lvl 21 gears (depraved pot blades all grand, ensorcelled pot ring all grand and tarlok pot amu all grand) all for 1.2m. u will still have enough money to buy ancient pot helm and armor, and a good enough pet.
    Lvl 23 is not 1 shot/ 1Combo only to noobs.

I already have lvl 21 depraved of potency and ancient pot helm+armor...
    .....but 21 is kind of dead, I always face 22-23 guys, so that is why I wanna try another level

Edit: also I am selling those gears :P
    Go lvl 23 a while ago evryone in lvl 21 lvld to 22-23/quited or moved to endlvl

And thats not treu at 23 as rouge you can kil rouges with para gems and samael in an fair gw with just an expedition of potency bow.

Go in you will see...there are more then you think. I october every noob twink was able to get one. Only the lazy twinks or the twinks that ppl made after dont use para gem. Its way more then only 5% that have a para.
    Some ppl didnt where able to get para gem while halloween event, why? Because of huge dcs and lags.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Erm...make a video of a expedition bow rogue that kills a para n sam rogue in vs...if not i cant believe lol. And in gw even a noob with common gear can kill somebody, already saw such things lol.
    And i got my para after 3 days...without spending any gold for kits. Dcs and laggs arent a excuse.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Erm...make a video of a expedition bow rogue that kills a para n sam rogue in vs...if not i cant believe lol. And in gw even a noob with common gear can kill somebody, already saw such things lol.
    And i got my para after 3 days...without spending any gold for kits. Dcs and laggs arent a excuse.
    i lvled up my rouge and deleted it give me an lvl 23 rouge with malison and 500k and i make vid.
    But to the record i cant kil them vs but in GUILDWAR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nevercan View Post
    Lvl 23 is not 1 shot/ 1Combo only to noobs.

Go lvl 23 a while ago evryone in lvl 21 lvld to 22-23/quited or moved to endlvl

And thats not treu at 23 as rouge you can kil rouges with para gems and samael in an fair gw with just an expedition of potency bow.

Some ppl didnt where able to get para gem while halloween event, why? Because of huge dcs and lags.
    This!

You dont need para gem to survive (its different thing to be the best)

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

No video no proof...i wont believe it its not possible that a non para rogue kills a para+sam rogue in vs - -

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

If u dont have para gem at least have your gears all grand dex gems or eye gems. I was able to kill para gem users with it but cost more..
    After 3 years of playing AL I'm still a beggar

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

This!

You dont need para gem to survive (its different thing to be the best)
    but you need alot of skils ^)

No video no proof...i wont believe it its not possible that a non para rogue kills a para+sam rogue in vs - -
    and when the hel do you even LISEN TO WHAT I POST I SED GW 4-4 OR 5-5 NOT 1V1

Quote Originally Posted by Goodhabbit View Post
    If u dont have para gem at least have your gears all grand dex gems or eye gems. I was able to kill para gem users with it but cost more..
    wel i had no grands and it was befir time of eyes its just hiding behind tanks and kil when you have clear shot.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Never the vs is a new point lol...and what u said is totally bs because in gw a guy with epic gear can kill a full para rogue with sam...its named ks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Never the vs is a new point lol...and what u said is totally bs because in gw a guy with epic gear can kill a full para rogue with sam...its named ks
    Not wurth wasting my time on you have a good day.