Thread: Feedback about gauntlet

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Default Feedback about gauntlet

I have some ideas from gauntlet if u gonna make more of that kind of events.

·Make the bosses in random process
    Like in energy system we had some bosses depend on what tier we got, i think a good idea gonna be make a random bosses from all Arlor bosses, just in random because we don't have tier in that event, and would be much funny to find different bosses every time.

·Bosses
    It will fine if bosses drop their normal loots when u find in their respective maps (on normal version), that include chests, eggs, and legendarys, also the common liquidate junk.

·The regards for LB
    I know its a free event but the regard for LB its a little poor, i think we need something more (NOT ARCANE EGG).
    I managed to be the #1 end-game in this event and i really spend a lot of pots (up to 30k pots), not ankhs because prizes not worth imo but now some whit who i ran spend 300+ ankhs to get (guess) 100 ankhs...

·Tokens
    I enjoy we get hauntled tokens for every run, but ¿maybe need a check whit what we can buy whit them? The eggs from vendor are old and cheap.
    PS: there is a glitch what allow u to get x2 hauntlet tokens, when u kill last bosses, if u die and respawn u get other token.

·Difficult
    Imo this is a event to have some fun and keep ppl entertained, there is no sense on make 1 hit bosses.
    Atm i ran 700 times and died 500 times...

·Scale on levels
    I asked some twinks and they do a 1.40 minutes/runs, when in endgame whit full dps its in range 2.30-3.30 minutes/run.
    Just need to check the LB and 80% of them are twinks

·Banners
    They look cool, imo no need to touch them, only give some less, atm 300, it can be 50 top for every class like normal events.

Anyways ty to bring to us this, i like so much, bored to farm arena for a myth recipe (for me) and new tombs (raging every time i got bad party).
    Last edited by Enterradora; 02-04-2015 at 03:52 AM.
    Lvl46 Rogue - Enterradora || Lvl46 Mage - Enterradori || Lvl41 Warrior - Enterradore

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    236 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Enterradora View Post
    I have some ideas from gauntlet if u gonna make more of that kind of events.

·Make the bosses in random process
    Like in energy system we had some bosses depend on what tier we got, i think a good idea gonna be make a random bosses from all Arlor bosses, just in random because we don't have tier in that event, and would be much funny to find different bosses every time.
    Imo, it would be fun if this could be implemented in Arena. Instead of boss + environment you get two bosses. Like, say, Alargan + Inan or Alpha Wolf and his pack guarding the egg.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

I like this!
    About twinks (im top 3 Piranhia)

Anyway we get also 1shotted by krunch i don't have time to pot or poison killed me already. And about time yep 4 rogues full geared twinks do under 2mins.
    Personally we did times with 1.40 and where using a NEKRO that pet is beast now!!!

If you do Always a event in hauntlet add some new hauntled pets to the vendor this would be very nice. Atm i have 900 hauntlet tokens and shilo is not even worth to buy

About lb price top spots, try something like a vanity or a new legendary/mythic pet that would make MORE competition. Because after 3 days i was already in top 3 and nobody cares to follow me.. i'm 2k infront of the spot 4..

Those are my opinions
    Lvl 17 Piranhia

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

As this was a mini free event meant for lighthearted fun instead of a really hardcore competition/event, I believe the rewards are fine and balanced. Giving out the banner to top 100 is also a positive thing as the banner will be special and yet more than only 25-50 people will be happy. The event should be 3-5 days instead of 1 week. We do need some new legendary pet that can be purchased with hauntlet tokens because the hauntlet pets are just too old now. The bosses are indeed scaled to level and balanced, being neither too easy nor impossible for low levels. We do get 1-hit by bosses at twink levels too but we can avoid that by running out of the red zone. A speed pet helps. I have absolutely no negative feedback for this event.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

The problem with STS events are that reward/prize < than resources spent on reaching LB (That's why less and less people run for LB, it simply is easier to buy the item afterwards. Perhaps you don't get a banner, but a banner has no value). Even with a seemingly free event like this, gold still plays a big role in getting on LB. The reason is you must buy ankhs is to run faster, because if you don't use ankhs, twinks will catch up to you on LB, since twinks for some reason have an easier time running the Gauntlet than endgamers. Also, I'm offended that the event is strongly favoring rouges, poor warrs and mages.

I think the banner should have a S8 (We're in S8 right...) mark on it, instead of a S1 mark. When PvP came out, they didn't make the banners S1. Or no season at all, like the Speed Demon banner (Timed Run Event).

Another issue with these different events, this one particulary, is that they last way too long. The longer time there is, the more money you have to invest in them. That's part of the reason the events are so costly. It does get boring running the same bosses again and again and you easily lose the excitement.

The creativity in this event has disappointed me. The bosses weren't new and creative, which I kind of had wished for since I've seen them and know their mechanis. Not really a new challenege, just an event that has to pass. I loved that STS used the Hauntlet though, amazing idea. Some reconstruction would be cool to see, if more events like these are coming.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

Its a event for fun, nobody is forcing anybody to run it. They see prize > they run it knowing it.

Im level 13 I run solo 3mins each with party the same 3mins

I've spent 8k for pots *i spam em btw, spam as in spam till the web is gone and hp mana stays 100

Random boss is good, but keep it as a gold only reward nothing else. (put locks or eggs or anything will disrupt market)

Banner, there are a lot of ways to denote gauntlet as first beside the highly coveted roman numeral banners.

I've spent around 50 ankhs.
    Kronos Divine Guild Development PICS HERE -- PVP VIDS HERE AL Retiree

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

My only real problems with this event were
    - Cocoon glitch!!!
    - Krunch DoT Attack took about 35-40% HP PER SECOND!
    - 250-1k gold drops aren't getting me anything besides maybe a Deary Egg or two?
    - As stated earlier, low level 13-18 from what I saw on LB, were destroying this event and leaving other levels (mostly lvl 41s) in the dust pretty much :/

Besides those things, I really enjoyed myself working to get a cool banner, had tons of fun running with guildies and friends! (How bout dat roman numeral 1 )
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯