Thread: a new seed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default a new seed

Born into this world in a forest , with only the cloth on my back and a stick and what seems to be silver coins .I am trying to mine myself supplies for the long nights ahead but to no avail .. it seems as though my surroundings are unbreachable .. maybe its bedrock?? I travel forward and find zombies and skeletons I am scared.. so I run run run to the nearest towne .. sooo many nice people soo many ask for friendship and I gladly accept .. one elite warrior in what seems to be diamond armor asks me to join him on a quest for 5 silver coins ~ I say yes and I am teleported almost instantly ..... i say out loud " could this be ? " warrior replies "I believe so , you have just entered a ender portal".... we make our way through this treachorous world , until we came face to face with what was the most feircest monster before time....THE ENDER DRAGON..... I wake up , im back in the forest .. its telling me to respawn .. "HMMM DID I HAVE A VISION"

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sorristhatall For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    223 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sorristhatall View Post
    Born into this world in a forest , with only the cloth on my back and a stick and what seems to be silver coins .I am trying to mine myself supplies for the long nights ahead but to no avail .. it seems as though my surroundings are unbreachable .. maybe its bedrock?? I travel forward and find zombies and skeletons I am scared.. so I run run run to the nearest towne .. sooo many nice people soo many ask for friendship and I gladly accept .. one elite warrior in what seems to be diamond armor asks me to join him on a quest for 5 silver coins ~ I say yes and I am teleported almost instantly ..... i say out loud " could this be ? " warrior replies "I believe so , you have just entered a ender portal".... we make our way through this treachorous world , until we came face to face with what was the most feircest monster before time....THE ENDER DRAGON..... I wake up , im back in the forest .. its telling me to respawn .. "HMMM DID I HAVE A VISION"
    It was going good but then the end...was liek...wot. XD gj m8

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CAK Vader View Post
    It was going good but then the end...was liek...wot. XD gj m8
    Thx and yea Had to add a twist to the story ; p

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

End was unbelievable
    "Treat others like you want yourself to be treated, time will reflect your doing upon you someday..."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sorristhatall View Post
    Nice

Sent from my ANE-LX2J using Tapatalk