Thread: Will Mythic Pendant Remain TOP Amulet at lev 46 Cap?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Talking Will Mythic Pendant Remain TOP Amulet at lev 46 Cap?

Hey Everyone I was just hoping that a Dev could inform us if the Mythic Pendant will remain the best Amulet after new cap( lev 46 Right?) The reason im asking is because:

1) The Mythic Amulet is very rare
    2) It is untradeable
    3) it came out a few months ago

So...I don't wanna run arena everyday for 2 months only to get an amulet that will be outclassed 2 weeks later..Im sure alot of people agree. It would be sad for it to remain a pvp item for lev 41 , would it be possible to make a quest to upgrade it to lev 46? :P I mean...You spent some time making this good amulet,do you really want to replace it with a legendary from new expansion?

Just asking for opinions and Dev confirmation here Thanks in advance

-Yumisa

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

A level 46 amulet may provide more of a particular stat, or some extra crit, but overall this amulet should be the best unless there is the release of an arcane pendant. A good example of legendary v mythic gear is the lvl 41 Archon ring of Potency (which is legendary) and the lvl 31 Mythic ring. From a rogue's perspective, the Archon ring of Potency provided me with about 15 more damage than that of the mythic ring. However, with the Archon ring I lost about 300 health.

So, point being this amulet will most likely still be the best item at the 46 cap (unless STG pulls the rug from under our feet and introduces an Arcane amulet)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    367 Posts

I don't think STS would replace it with a legendary amulet, that would make everyone mad.

Overweightank

Quote Originally Posted by obee View Post
    I don't think STS would replace it with a legendary amulet, that would make everyone mad.

Lol obee. Just because people will "Get Mad" , Sts wouldn't stop it. Dont trust the decisions. I'd honestly wait and see...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    367 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Overweightank View Post
    Lol obee. Just because people will "Get Mad" , Sts wouldn't stop it. Dont trust the decisions. I'd honestly wait and see...
    It wouldn't be smart though. Why would they release it in the first place?

Overweightank

Quote Originally Posted by obee View Post
    It wouldn't be smart though. Why would they release it in the first place?
    Cuz they want money and something to keep people busy... they did that with Breeze PvE , They did that with Vials, they did that with Singe, They did that with Elond bulwark when it came out (used to be 20-25m) , they did that with some other stuff im sure. .. list goes on, they've done SOOO many things that happen without warning or last second, all the people buy bulwark 25m when it was buffed, then they debuff next day and it drops to 10m. 15m lost. This happens all the time, and I learned not to trust STS in these situations, nothing pinned on them, they gotta refresh for petes sake. But I myself learned to go with my gut and never risk. keep the risking to merching.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Overweightank For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

I agree, but the Primary stats of the Mythic Pedant are allready slightly lower then the legendary's lev 41, so at lev 46 cap it will surely be even worse damage wise and will onlly be useful because of the proc and health. Im suggesting that they might do a mythic quest like the old sets to upgrade the pendant to lev 46, after all the pendant is allready untradeable. But for some reason i feel they are never going to do this :Q

Thanks for the feedback btw

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

I think everyone would want to know the answer to this question, but there is no way to know. If STS was to say that it would remain the best, then I can see the price of the recipe going way up. On the other hand, if they were to say it will be replaced, then I would guess the price would drop way down. That in itself would be market manipulation. Just make your best guess. Also, it's possible it will be replaced sometime next season, but that could be a year from now. Remember that we are on a new much slower pace for each season with all these events happening now. So a season could be a whole year.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

It's mythic, therefore it will be the best amulet until a mythic 46 comes out or an arcane 46 which would whoop it for sure. As it stands, I refuse to pay more than 3m for the recipie because that's how much it was worth initially. Eventually it'll come back down to that price What I hope for and would make everyone run arena like crazy again would be to release a 46 version of it at the expansion
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Initially people were paying 15-30 and then they had that flood weekend. I sold mine for 8m after 2 days of no recipe drops. It's worth a lot for rogue. It's essentially ....
    54 str
    38 dex
    47 int
    With damage.
    139 stat points for rogue essentially. Not to mention Proc sends my Crit to around 100% briefly. Not sure about other classes but for rogue, it's very good. Quite op. Anything that comes out that's better will likely be far more pricey than planar pendant recipe.

Click my sig for some Arcane Videos!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

I do think it's far more likely for a new mythic ring than a new pendant. Then again, new expansion prb won't be here as soon as everyone thinks so we may get several more months out of the pendant. Look at how late in the season this pendant came. It could come, but likely won't be soon.

Click my sig for some Arcane Videos!!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

If STS said it would remain the best then there is no reason for the price of recipe to go up because right now it is allready the best. Its value will not change, it was the best->It remains the best. :O