Quote Originally Posted by Ruizhe View Post
First!

to topic;

Remiem, I think what could help on class balance is this (btw anyone feel free to disagree) :
Rogues are a damage class
Warriors are a defense class
sorcerers are a support class.

Warriors should have more armor and defense (to keep other pt members alive)
Rogues should have more damage/crit because they are the main damage people in a pt
Sorcerers should be in the middle of the amount of armor/health/damage.

Nowadays, I see sorcerers (lvl41) with about 1100 armor, 2700 health, and 490-500 damage (with a lvl41 legendary staff)
but rogues with near 4000 health, 1500+ armor, 1000 damage
(how does a sorcerer beat them in a PvP fight? Warriors won't be needed if Rogues can do both tanking And killing)

Suggestion:
Lower the armor/health of rogues (so that tanks will be needed during fights)
add a little more armor to sorcerers
give warriors a little more damage so that they can tank and help kill

Your thoughts?

lastly,

Can i get one of these hats for my mage?
Name:  Screen Shot 2015-02-04 at 5.57.47 PM.png
Views: 2765
Size:  98.8 KB
Totally agree, we all know that Rogue is too over powered, they have too high crit chance with alot of damages. i suggest to make it balance, if you guys giving them high crit chance then low their damage. Warrior need more damage and armor, and yes some peoples thinks that Warriors is useless. because they dont have much different amounts of Armor compared to Rogues, even theyre geared already. and im agree that warrior needs more damage to help kill. because warriors is nothing more than a shield in the party, no one needs more than 1 warrior in the party. even peoples like it more if they just have rogues and mages in their party.