Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Default Supahboy's com secrets on how to be pro

SUPAHBOY:
    #2 COMMANDO ON LB
    15,000(actually 14937 atm but I'm on my way) /7500

Everyone usually pms me "damn jay, how are you so good" or when I'm done fighting and people ask me hp? I usually have 80 or 70 (majority of the times people usually don't get me lower than 40) sometimes I say 20% to make them think they're getting better. But yeah so, these are my tips on how to be pro.

THINGS YOU MUST DO TO BE PRO:

1. first take your build and put everything to 1 then leave the other skill points alone for about 3-4months. Just pvp with a 1 everything build
    2. Take everything from the strength, dexterity, intellegence. So it should look like 5 3 1
    3. K now go to auction and buy battlefury L50
    4. Now take your device and toss it out of the window (leave it out there for a while we'll get back to it later)
    5. Take the closest house phone and call 1-800-LOL-I-FREAKING-SUCK
    6. When you call that number a guy named stink booty the 3rd is gonna pick up the phone. Ask for Craig then hang up
    7. Now get completely nude and run outside and scream to the lyrics to Michael Jacksons we are the world song.
    8. Now go back inside and go on YouTube and listen to a song named bad religion by frank ocean(really good song). When your done that go make a sandwich. Ham, turkey, pastrami are fine. No swish cheese tho and a little bit of mayo
    9. Now go back outside and you should see a old fat lady standing at the corner. Have a stare off with her. If you lose SHE WILL EAT YOU
    10. Now remember that girl from math class that you like? Go find her and tell her the way you feel about her. If she hurts your feelings just make turd in her locker at school.
    11. K now go back on YouTube and listen to J. Cole's "2014 forest hills drive" album. Each track. It will give you the knowledge you with need to PvP
    12. After your done listening to the album go outside and look for a stray cat. Feed it then when its not paying attention tickle its booty with your finger. Smell it. Now lick it
    13. K now go look for where you threw your device from out your window and dust it off. It'll probably have a few cracks but that's ok.

IF YOU DID STEP 1-10 OUTSIDE CCORRECTLY THEN YOUR BATTLEFURY SHOULD TURN GREEN AND ALL THE SKILL POINTS SHOULD BE BACK WHERE THEYRE SUPPOSED TO BE.

14. k get online and run through the first campaign all the way to the hive naked. Death is not a option. If you die you have to do all the tips over again.
    15. Once your done you will see "you have received: The Supah Pro kit" it comes with a primed napalm carbine and a customized hard 6 pistol n ur done

Make sure your nebula is maxed( that does like 50dmg on each hit)

CONGRATULATIONS
    YOUR NOW 100% PRO
    (doesn't mean youll beat me)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to supah For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by supah View Post
    SUPAHBOY:
    #2 COMMANDO ON LB
    15,000(actually 14937 atm but I'm on my way) /7500

Everyone usually pms me "damn jay, how are you so good" or when I'm done fighting and people ask me hp? I usually have 80 or 70 (majority of the times people usually don't get me lower than 40) sometimes I say 20% to make them think they're getting better. But yeah so, these are my tips on how to be pro.

THINGS YOU MUST DO TO BE PRO:

1. first take your build and put everything to 1 then leave the other skill points alone for about 3-4months. Just pvp with a 1 everything build
    2. Take everything from the strength, dexterity, intellegence. So it should look like 5 3 1
    3. K now go to auction and buy battlefury L50
    4. Now take your device and toss it out of the window (leave it out there for a while we'll get back to it later)
    5. Take the closest house phone and call 1-800-LOL-I-FREAKING-SUCK
    6. When you call that number a guy named stink booty the 3rd is gonna pick up the phone. Ask for Craig then hang up
    7. Now get completely nude and run outside and scream to the lyrics to Michael Jacksons we are the world song.
    8. Now go back inside and go on YouTube and listen to a song named bad religion by frank ocean(really good song). When your done that go make a sandwich. Ham, turkey, pastrami are fine. No swish cheese tho and a little bit of mayo
    9. Now go back outside and you should see a old fat lady standing at the corner. Have a stare off with her. If you lose SHE WILL EAT YOU
    10. Now remember that girl from math class that you like? Go find her and tell her the way you feel about her. If she hurts your feelings just make turd in her locker at school.
    11. K now go back on YouTube and listen to J. Cole's "2014 forest hills drive" album. Each track. It will give you the knowledge you with need to PvP
    12. After your done listening to the album go outside and look for a stray cat. Feed it then when its not paying attention tickle its booty with your finger. Smell it. Now lick it
    13. K now go look for where you threw your device from out your window and dust it off. It'll probably have a few cracks but that's ok.

IF YOU DID STEP 1-10 OUTSIDE CCORRECTLY THEN YOUR BATTLEFURY SHOULD TURN GREEN AND ALL THE SKILL POINTS SHOULD BE BACK WHERE THEYRE SUPPOSED TO BE.

14. k get online and run through the first campaign all the way to the hive naked. Death is not a option. If you die you have to do all the tips over again.
    15. Once your done you will see "you have received: The Supah Pro kit" it comes with a primed napalm carbine and a customized hard 6 pistol n ur done

Make sure your nebula is maxed( that does like 50dmg on each hit)

CONGRATULATIONS
    YOUR NOW 100% PRO
    (doesn't mean youll beat me)
    I can beat u >:0 u lil squirt Lel catch u on the flip side bruh

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Enduvial For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    223 Posts

Dood i did et but i still suhk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Nuhhhh why u tell em :.(

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Name:  guise_zps0323dbee.jpg
Views: 2783
Size:  36.5 KB
    it's on&on because i said so
    thanks doframingo for this sig!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

It works! I'm officially the #1 pvper ever! Thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

I was doubting it...but I thought its worth trying so I did it to beat Supah..after all the steps I found a hard6 in my stash instead of receiving supah kit. I used it and entered a room saying "Lets 3vs1 lol.".......finally got 5000th death thanks.
    Click  To Go To My YouTube Channel!
    Lv 51 Command : Mastergundam
    Lv 51 Operative : Assign

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Lelele

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts