Thread: Hmmm.... Decisions...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pharcyde View Post
    I have gotten into the habit of nonstop spamming mana and health pots anyways. I always have plenty enough mana and struggle with health. Mana shield only lasts so long and health is open for attacks a lot more then mana. So nothing will change when I switch over, other then the fact that I am now generating slightly more h/s and less m/s. Pure int mages usually spam both pots nonstop anyways.. or else they are toast in the sewers.

Edit: have you also put the 6-8 extra int into consideration? I am a damage junkie, that 6-8 int doesn't add a lot by itself, but all spells combined, it adds a hefty bit of damage.
    I rarely if ever use a mana pot, and use few health pots in full Mega Mage.
    Edit: and as I said above, H/s won't save you from using health pots. There's no time as a low armor/ low health mage to wait around for health regen to slowly replace lost health. Do as you wish, but if you try out a low mana regen, high health regen setup, it won't be long before you're shopping for Mega Mage. That's what killed Int mages at the 40 cap. Elite Int gear at the time had high H/s and even armor and dodge but was terrible in practice and almost all mages turned pally (this was the dawning of the pally era) because Str gear had mana regen.
    Last edited by Royce; 03-06-2011 at 07:45 PM.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6183&dateline=1275696  601
    Quote Originally Posted by conradin View Post
    To doubt Royce, is to doubt your sanity...
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinkTastical View Post
    Royce is right, You are WRONG. Live with it.