Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Cupid's Clash! A Level 15 Twink TDM Tournament | Discussion Thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Appeltjes View Post
    Such a game changer? And from who did you hear that the endgamers that never played here before?

http://youtu.be/lljchB05FcA

Instead of listening to the same people as usuall you also just could've fought a 3v3 or atleast watch one.

Once again proving that the endgamers are complaining about arcane pets for their own good not for the fairness of the tournament, they're just here for the prize and it seems like they will go as far as they think is necessary to win.
    Venom u didn't record the whole fight :P

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kalahesi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    80 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Appeltjes:2049829
    Quote Originally Posted by Volt View Post
    If it comes down to skill and your team happens to be more skilled, then you have nothing to worry about. The new rule doesn't put you at a disadvantage.
    Funny how all endgamers that lack arcane pets at this lvl say that...

But I guess some people always need to screw over others to get better of it themselves.
    You know I've actually twinked at this lvl. Previous name was vepy, and I have gone back to end game because it is more entertaining. I didn't have an arcane pet nor did I even need it, but the new rule does give everyone a fair chance at this tournament. It shows more skill over gear with only 1 arcane pet.

It's not only endgamers that say that btw lol. You speak as if your team will be put at a disadvantage because of the one Arcane per team rule. How many other teams will have a nekro?

Zep / Basic / Titan / OG Night

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

You know I've actually twinked at this lvl. Previous name was vepy, and I have gone back to end game because it is more entertaining. I didn't have an arcane pet nor did I even need it, but the new rule does give everyone a fair chance at this tournament. It shows more skill over gear with only 1 arcane pet.

It's not only endgamers that say that btw lol. You speak as if your team will be put at a disadvantage because of the one Arcane per team rule. How many other teams will have a nekro?
    1 other team which still has to sign up has a nekro, there's also still 1 nekro left after that.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

But I guess some people always need to screw over others to get better of it themselves.
    I find it funny that the sub is more concerned with the new rule than the starters on the team. Looks like you just want to piggyback other players for free plat.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowz View Post
    I find it funny that the sub is more concerned with the new rule than the starters on the team. Looks like you just want to piggyback other players for free plat.
    Lol, sts can keep the plat.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowz View Post
    There is also a banner similar to that of TDM/CTF PvP tournaments that will be rewarded.

Note: I am not saying that twinks do not deserve to be rewarded this but merely clarifying the rewards.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    80 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Appeltjes:2050284

1 other team which still has to sign up has a nekro, there's also still 1 nekro left after that.
    Is there a better pet than nekro?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Lemme be ur sub:3
    so you ask to be a sub for a team with maridos, nekro and singe, strongest arcanes of any team signed up so far.

Such a game changer? And from who did you hear that the endgamers that never played here before?

http://youtu.be/lljchB05FcA

Instead of listening to the same people as usuall you also just could've fought a 3v3 or atleast watch one.

Once again proving that the endgamers are complaining about arcane pets for their own good not for the fairness of the tournament, they're just here for the prize and it seems like they will go as far as they think is necessary to win.
    you then complain that endgamers are trying to screw over other teams by asking for one arcane pet limit, thus implying you are concerned your team wont win anymore

more complaining
    Lol, sts can keep the plat.
    Then you say this to protect your image, hypocrite much?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Brufuzzz View Post
    Hey Venom,

Don't show people that I can actually die, now the myth got revealed...

I am a pure twink player and don't have any end-game character, but I am really happy with this decision. I have trained against your team and it is really hard to beat them with their arcane pet setup (Nekro, Maridos and Singe) against our setup (HAMMERSHARK, Singe, Blinky). We also played with using only 1 arcane pet only per team and you could clearly see a difference.

I understand that you aren't happy with the decision, cause I wouldn't be happy with this decision as well if I was in your team. With that having said, I can say that the change to 1 arcane max per team is a fair change to make the tournament more exciting/balanced. Almost everyone got a chance to win now!
    With you I can agree since your not at this lvl purely for the tournament.
    I dont get your point. So you really do agree arcane pet can be a big disadvantage to all. Seeing this bias comment is bs. If you are too butthurt then I will leave you there. It shows that you cant hold a team without an arcane pet.

excuse me? I as a twink since s4 and moved up to 41 and randomly visit twink lvls now find arcane pets as a big gap to non arcane users. Vepy, has been twinking with me in 15 from the past 5 months. You are being rude here and let us feel we arent welcome at all. I would suggest you to calm your balls out and let your team practice without arcane pets for them not to be worried about...

cute is just my cover

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bunny♥ For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

ya venom, youre over reacting. CALM YO BALLZ BRO! Your team will win without arcane pets... if they are skilled enough, lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

wew u guys need to stop going all out on venom ik he was selfish but u guys were none the less especially karma who got to knew that they wouldnt be able to defeat ints arcane team and decided to'back out hence forcing sts to make a change in the rules there was no change made before karma decided to back out selfish much?so pls stop hating on one person and go practice and may the best team win ty and gl all.

siddhantsingh<turbo>(lvl41mage)
    lukepvp(retired)(lvl25tank)
    sidpvp<nvm>(lvl15mage)

14. The Following User Says Thank You to siddhant For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Some people on this forum dont seem like they are abled to keep calm .
    Fraline the only one here not getting the point is you . Again , we (appel,danisafi & half of the lv15 twinks i guess) are NOT against players who played even before this tournament got announced!We are against these endgamers who never played on lv15 and only Start this because of the reward given away for the 1.& the 2. Winner.
    Btw not long ago there where big discussions about breeze's extreme powerful AA , many of those who are now against up to 3 arcane pets , said that the arcane pets they bought were useless because they were getting farmed by breeze users, many if you are now using breeze as tournament pet ....but nobody of us who own arcane pets did ever say anything against the use of breeze for this event -.-
    Thats all i have to say to this till now , sorry for its length

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    80 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Danisafi:2052948
    Fraline the only one here not getting the point is you . Again , we (appel,danisafi & half of the lv15 twinks i guess) are NOT against players who played even before this tournament got announced!We are against these endgamers who never played on lv15 and only Start this because of the reward given away for the 1.& the 2. Winner.
    Btw not long ago there where big discussions about breeze's extreme powerful AA , many of those who are now against up to 3 arcane pets , said that the arcane pets they bought were useless because they were getting farmed by breeze users, many if you are now using breeze as tournament pet ....but nobody of us who own arcane pets did ever say anything against the use of breeze for this event -.-
    Some of us happen to have played lvl 15 before. Even so, it's nice to see that you guys are against endgamers that want to come for the sole purpose of winning a tournament and receiving a prize.

Breeze has been nerfed to an extent, and it can't be stacked.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    80 Posts

You guys make it seem like the only way you can win is with full arcane teams. Why not show us that there is skill involved as well? =)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Danisafi View Post
    Tournaments are made for the whole community, end gamers are welcome and also, twinks are welcome to join endgame tournaments. The obvious fact that you are at thirst of the reward should not be blamed on end gamers. I dont get why you think endgamers will win this tournament, its not yet even started!

Breeze is not as OP after it gets nerfed. You cant stack a breeze so idk what would that pet harms to everyone. It is OP if you stack it, but rules obviously said you cant stack same pets.

cute is just my cover

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fraline View Post
    I dont get your point. So you really do agree arcane pet can be a big disadvantage to all. Seeing this bias comment is bs. If you are too butthurt then I will leave you there. It shows that you cant hold a team without an arcane pet.
    I agree that they're a big disadvantage but I want to hear it from the actuall twinks, not a bunch of people who just want to win without spending lots of gold.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

And as I said before it's the shortage of mages, like 1 or 2 team(s) signed up since the change of rules...

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fraline View Post
    Tournaments are made for the whole community, end gamers are welcome and also, twinks are welcome to join endgame tournaments. The obvious fact that you are at thirst of the reward should not be blamed on end gamers. I dont get why you think endgamers will win this tournament, its not yet even started!

Breeze is not as OP after it gets nerfed. You cant stack a breeze so idk what would that pet harms to everyone. It is OP if you stack it, but rules obviously said you cant stack same pets.
    Good Joke Fraline .
    You really think what you are writing?
    1. Just tell me 1 Twink who took part at the lv cap ctf tournament who didnt have his account before the tournament has been announced .
    2.You know exactly that you dont even have the Chance to take part at a lv41 tournament as a Twink , on this lv all ur successes are just made bcoz of the contacts .
    3.Idc about the reward.Not be blamed on the end gamers second joke , yeah you all start lv15 twinks bcoz its SUCH a fun .... If you didnt have 1 before the tournament you havent created it for "fun".
    4. Strangely most of the Endgamers taking part at this event are well known from leaderboars , just dont tell me they made their twinks because they just noticed how cool it is .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Danisafi View Post
    Good Joke Fraline .
    You really think what you are writing?
    1. Just tell me 1 Twink who took part at the lv cap ctf tournament who didnt have his account before the tournament has been announced .
    2.You know exactly that you dont even have the Chance to take part at a lv41 tournament as a Twink , on this lv all ur successes are just made bcoz of the contacts .
    3.Idc about the reward.Not be blamed on the end gamers second joke , yeah you all start lv15 twinks bcoz its SUCH a fun .... If you didnt have 1 before the tournament you havent created it for "fun".
    4. Strangely most of the Endgamers taking part at this event are well known from leaderboars , just dont tell me they made their twinks because they just noticed how cool it is .
    5. Most of them have already competed or even won or gotten the second place in both of the other tournaments.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

And as I said before it's the shortage of mages, like 1 or 2 team(s) signed up since the change of rules...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladysophie View Post
    Hi, i am looking for a team and it doesn't matter if as a sub.
    Class: Mage
    My Gear
    Expedition ecc brut
    Ice scale set
    Elondrian ecc fitness(tbd)
    Tarlok ecc.
    Pet tbd.

Pm here or ig ty, Sophiachan.
    Endgamer w/ mage twink looking for a team here pm ty
    Sophiachan