Thread: How Physiologic Plays PL: A video example on how to be an archer

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guardian of Alterra Physiologic's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Stomp, are you playing on the phone or an iPad/Galaxy pad? I think everyone's optimal reaction time is on a phone device simply because the thumb is big enough to glide through all the skills, whereas you need more hand movement using a pad device.

And yes Panda, being a bird is very fun indeed It's exciting to charge in the front bashing pots and skills and generally ripping apart mobs while you're thinking "I wonder if I'm going to die"...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Physiologic View Post
    Stomp, are you playing on the phone or an iPad/Galaxy pad? I think everyone's optimal reaction time is on a phone device simply because the thumb is big enough to glide through all the skills, whereas you need more hand movement using a pad device.

And yes Panda, being a bird is very fun indeed It's exciting to charge in the front bashing pots and skills and generally ripping apart mobs while you're thinking "I wonder if I'm going to die"...
    I am playing on a G-Tablet (10" screen) Tegra 2 processor!

Tablet = fast. Stomp = Slow. lol

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Physiologic View Post
    That's exactly how I felt! You guys definitely taught me that I can be so much more aggressive with my bird. Pot spamming is fun, but living on that edge of "I think I'm going to definitely die now" has its high! Thanks Physiologic, Moogerfooger, Mitsuisun, and Fnordic (Royce) for those epic runs! BTW, congrats on 56, Royce!
    AL : Blewe | Corrvus | Urrsus
    PL : Anichelith | Corrvus | Urrsus | Rrhino
    Member of Average Joes and C.O.T.