Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Remiem's Weekly Community Update | February 11, 2015

1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,906 Posts

Default Remiem's Weekly Community Update | February 11, 2015

Feel the love!

Greetings Legends, and welcome to your weekly community update! We've got so much love, you won't even know what to do with it all.

In This Week's News

Test Server
    The big news this week is that the Public Test Server is officially open and ready for all of you Android device owners to test out the new Love Crafting Event. You can find details on how to access the public test server here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ds-Test-Server

Love Crafting Event
    Currently, we plan on leaving the test server open through Monday 2/16 and bug fixing in the days following, with a plan to release the Love Crafting event later this month. Yes, that means that it won't be live for Valentine's Day, but don't fret! We've got a big bundle of player love coming your way while you wait. Keep an eye out for Double Free Platinum Offer payouts AND Double XP starting tomorrow and running for a whole week. Happy Valentine's Day! We <3 You!

We'll finish out our month of love with the big public release of the Love Crafting event, filled with all sorts of goodies and surprises for players of all levels. Best of all...no energy required!

The new client update (with the event) also comes with a number of non-event related goodies including--*drumroll*-- Guild Message of the Day, bug fixes and even more bandwidth optimization to streamline your experience and cut down on lag. Here are just a few of the bug fixes you'll see when the client goes live later this month:

+ Pets will now teleport into the Planar Arena if they get stuck behind the sword wall of death.
    + Re-egging returns!
    + Ignoring a player will now apply the ignore to all characters on that player's account.
    + Double Damage display numbers and missing dodge/crit/miss markers are all fixed and displaying properly.
    + The consignment shop has been optimized for bandwidth.

In This Week's Update
    As mentioned above we will be running Double XP and Double Free Platinum payout for offers, but that's not all. Carapace's new Arena Master Gem will be available in Arena Master Chests. Here are some details on the final stats on the gemat level 40. It will scale down appropriately for lower level items. Check in the spoiler to see Blood gems as an example):

Name:  arena-gem.jpg
Views: 2190
Size:  251.1 KB Name:  arena-gem-fire.jpg
Views: 2152
Size:  250.9 KB Name:  arena-gem-glacial.jpg
Views: 2195
Size:  251.4 KB

Level 30:
    Name:  arena-gem-30.jpg
Views: 2145
Size:  250.8 KB

Level 20:
    Name:  arena-gem-20.jpg
Views: 2128
Size:  250.6 KB

Level 10:
    Name:  arena-gem-10.jpg
Views: 2103
Size:  250.5 KB

Level 2:
    Name:  arena-gem-2.jpg
Views: 2083
Size:  250.4 KB

And, we'll be adding the fix that didn't quite make it in last week which prevents players from joining a map once the boss has been engaged. We heard your feedback last week about timers and either adding them back or making them optional. We'll continue to discuss the options this week and try to find a solution that works best. Feel free to show us your pros and cons for timers -vs- no timers. We'd love to hear them.

Coming Soon

Over the next few weeks as we do a deep dive into our work on new content, our community updates will be focusing on some bugs from Madnex's list of known bugs, including last week's mention of a few mis-calculated red zones, found here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...f-current-bugs

While some bugs will bigger and more urgent than others, it's all in the name of tying up those loose ends and polishing up each and every aspect of your Arcane Legends experience.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's Next?

What do you want to see next, folks? Let us know in the comments what you would like to see us put our attention on next and share your most brilliant ideas. I'll see you in next week's update!
    Last edited by Remiem; 02-11-2015 at 06:43 PM.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Remiem For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

First

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

def not first

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

yay thank you remiem for the updates! I think that's plenty to do before the giant expansion on the horizon! I would like to see scorch buff or planar recipie that you can trade in with frostir and the other 2 bosses essences. Pure luck is failing me
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
    The chrome on androids and PCs arent any of STS issues, its a data leakdown from chrome. They basically cant do anything...did you try torch chromium browser?

Can you try opening one tab with arcane legends and another blank tab? It works for me to maintain the freeze part.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rx8 View Post
    The chrome on androids and PCs arent any of STS issues, its a data leakdown from chrome. They basically cant do anything...did you try torch chromium browser?

Can you try opening one tab with arcane legends and another blank tab? It works for me to maintain the freeze part.
    Yes. Chromium and Torch are unavailable in Linux. It could be certain function / api calls that STS is using as well and not necessarily Chrome especially since this is the only app/game/etc that causes the issue for me. I'll try opening the blank tab alongside it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Disappointed that I'll have to wait for the Vday event. But I hope when it does come out, that the extra Time makes it bug free and the best it can be.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

Very nice news! Here are some suggestions for next fixes:

PvE:
    -The incorrect red zone from the Kromm-like guards when they try to tackle you, at the Planar Tombs.
    -The missing red zone from Ferrix in Arena and the blue mages everywhere else in the game when they try to tackle you.

PvP:
    -The Ancient Mythic Amulet proc's crystals healing 30% HP each (for 90% total!) when worn by warriors instead of 0.5 HP regen.
    -The Frost-Touched bow's proc pulling and damaging allies in PvP.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Thanks Remi! I can't remember the last time we get a double XP weekend, Now I'll level up my pets and many some of My alts as well.

I was waiting many weeks for this Double XP Weekend so, Thanks again Remi ! I Love <3 U 2

ING: Valkiryas - Alassien

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Madnex View Post
    Very nice news! Here are some suggestions for next fixes:

PvE:
    -The incorrect red zone from the Kromm-like guards when they try to tackle you, at the Planar Tombs.
    -The missing red zone from Ferrix in Arena and the blue mages everywhere else in the game when they try to tackle you.

PvP:
    -The Ancient Mythic Amulet proc's crystals healing 30% HP each (for 90% total!) when worn by warriors instead of 0.5 HP regen.
    -The Frost-Touched bow's proc pulling and damaging allies in PvP.

Warriors are going to hate you for that post, lol.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    367 Posts

Add the timers back but make a compromise.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

So next year again buff for mage?poor smurf...always getting bully by warrior and rogue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
    Yes. Chromium and Torch are unavailable in Linux. It could be certain function / api calls that STS is using as well and not necessarily Chrome especially since this is the only app/game/etc that causes the issue for me. I'll try opening the blank tab alongside it.
    Can you try other STG games if possible? I am in college right noW. I dont see any issues on my Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga. Which laptop and how often does this happen? I only encounter this on my Acer laptop. Other devices are only pinging badly. Im DCing like hell on my Acer and Samsung devices, I cant even stay long for as 15 seconds in any town...

EDIT: Can u try other games whose servers ars further than jr current location?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by obee View Post
    Add the timers back but make a compromise.
    Timers were never removed in the first place for the intent to make planar tombs easier. They were removed to allow people to rejoin when the server was going through serious disconnects. Heck, even I was disconnecting! Now that has been taken care of, it's time to turn the timers back on.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

Fix the mob scale exploit ffs...

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ueveotadeo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ueveotadeo View Post
    Fix the mob scale exploit ffs...
    Totally agreed, and ban the Macro users too....heck, they got the hard prizes through nothing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

My list.....

1) class balance!!! Tanks are almost completely left out of pve and mages out of pvp you guys are losing more and more players every day this continues. Applying tank buffs to team would prolly help a ton for tanks pve... and giving mages back a stun and stun immunity should help them pvp... Whatever.... just Please get it done already :-(

2) add anks, gold, and rare tradable Para gems to the arena chests... Still need decent drops in arena... The pots you added and anks are nonexistent... Still just alot of junk! The Para gem issues just keeps getting worse... These gems are too op for someone not to be able to get one somehow... If you don't want them in arena add a super rare chance of a tradeable one some other way... Maybe Klaus with .02% or something

3) fix the rutgar and mushrooms ap so that we can actually achieve it again...ive heard u say that too many people already have, but those were those that got it before... I've been trying for months now personally and can't get away from those mushrooms... Impossible to not pull them and impossible to dodge them completely

4) more crafting slots or be able to purchase more slots from daily story... Maybe a max of ten or so would be nice

5) 1v1 pvp rooms or scaled rooms I dunno...something

6) bank teller in guild hall and possibly a shared stash option for players.... Where I can create a stash that I share with someone else would be helpful for many players... U could create a small stash box like 1-5 items then invite other players to share your stash box

7) player mail box... Where u could leave mail for offline players... Most of us had resorted to using other chat apps, but this would really be nice!

8) more inv or stash spots

9) a "friends list" chat like /f would be awesome too so we could send out chat to all our friends like we do in guild chat

10) gold payouts for bosses need to be higher at giver lvs... Right now if we don't get a chest or pink it's just a laugh... Maybe like 1k, 2k, 5k...i dunno... But it's way too low

11) a gear load out button on main screen

12) a scrolling skill bar circle so we can scroll left or right to access skills... Constantly swapping skills is super annoying and mandatory for alot of us

13) set the timers back on and make them optional... Many people want to run timed boards and they are getting annoyed waiting for timers to come back or are just not playing at all. Leave them optional though, cause for other people that don't do timed or for people farming it sucks to DC and not be able to finish your run!

OK.... That's my long list of stuff to fix in AL!

As always thanks for listening to ours thoughts and hope to see my suggestions in game soon :-)
    Pm me if you'd like me to make you custom sig... Happy to help if I got time, and donations are accepted if u love it

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bellaelda For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Love the bug fixed work...keep it up!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

party buff of 1 per party with all 3 class present.

pl get to choose -
    5-10%:

dmg or
    exp
    mana
    hp
    armor
    Kronos Divine Guild Development PICS HERE -- PVP VIDS HERE AL Retiree