Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Remiem's Weekly Community Update | February 11, 2015

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Great News! Will we get the Option to toggle off the "Smart Chat"-Feature with the New Client? It' s the single most annoying Thing introduced last Year, especially for Tablet Users. Having multiple PMs going on means having to delete every other line still...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ardbeg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Thanks for the update.

Any comments/updates on warrior class review for PVE?
    Any comments or thoughts on the proposed existing warrior skill suggestions for PVE posted in forums?
    Any timeline in mind for the skill review and potential implementation?

I understand a week is not enough for sufficient progress but can you atleast kindly update us on timelines, like when you are expecting and indepth dicussion on the topic.

If STS is not implementing any fixes within 3months can we be notified please, atleast we wont be waiting for a post or an update blindly so we can find other means to cope with the situation.

Thanks.

Maarkus

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maarkus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

1. Para gems are event gems and should be only obtainable as they were earlier - by reaching the platinum tier in an event. I disagree with some people wanting them to be transferable or made to be arena loot.
    2. We need some new Hauntlet token pets and Story token pets.
    3. More crafting slots

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rx8 View Post
    Can you try other STG games if possible? I am in college right noW. I dont see any issues on my Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga. Which laptop and how often does this happen? I only encounter this on my Acer laptop. Other devices are only pinging badly. Im DCing like hell on my Acer and Samsung devices, I cant even stay long for as 15 seconds in any town...

EDIT: Can u try other games whose servers ars further than jr current location?
    I have 3 computers. All same issue. Its not a ping related issue or based on the location of the server as the client sided functionality such as menus won't respond. Everything just freezes for about 1-3 seconds. My guildmates, when we go for runs, have to stop and reload chrome after the run due to this. My friends in CTF clashes, have to stop and reload chrome because of this.

Switching to torch resolved the issue when i decide to play on the 2 other computers but the main one i play on is the linux based one and it gets annoying. Every 20 minutes or so. Having a blank tab open to the side did not help.

Not even sure if trying other STG games would help especially since each game is coded differently.

Could still be chrome related. Could still be game related. When they had issues with the logins for google accounts, they were able to do a workaround to get google logins working. Hoping for something like that or just finding the bug if its AL coding related.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
    I have 3 computers. All same issue. Its not a ping related issue or based on the location of the server as the client sided functionality such as menus won't respond. Everything just freezes for about 1-3 seconds. My guildmates, when we go for runs, have to stop and reload chrome after the run due to this. My friends in CTF clashes, have to stop and reload chrome because of this.

Switching to torch resolved the issue when i decide to play on the 2 other computers but the main one i play on is the linux based one and it gets annoying. Every 20 minutes or so. Having a blank tab open to the side did not help.

Not even sure if trying other STG games would help especially since each game is coded differently.

Could still be chrome related. Could still be game related. When they had issues with the logins for google accounts, they were able to do a workaround to get google logins working. Hoping for something like that or just finding the bug if its AL coding related.
    I can't say anything if this is AL related, or if it actually a chrome dataleakdown. Even if it was a chrome dataleak it would've been pointed out by the Devs. This is something new to me, i tried experimenting with the flags and plugins, non seemed to have worked, to my surprise. My phone is now able to maintain the gameplay for at least 1 hour. I tried torch chromium bowser, which pretty much maintained my gameplay without a freeze. Even im guessing its a AL coding problem...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    What do you want to see next, folks? Let us know in the comments what you would like to see us put our attention on next and share your most brilliant ideas. I'll see you in next week's update!
    Hey Remiem! I would love to see a new system implemented to get better use out of our old collectibles such as Heraldics, Criers and other "low stat" items that look insane!

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...smogrification
    - (un) Retired -

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Feel the love!

Greetings Legends, and welcome to your weekly community update! We've got so much love, you won't even know what to do with it all.

In This Week's News

Test Server
    The big news this week is that the Public Test Server is officially open and ready for all of you Android device owners to test out the new Love Crafting Event. You can find details on how to access the public test server here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ds-Test-Server

Love Crafting Event
    Currently, we plan on leaving the test server open through Monday 2/16 and bug fixing in the days following, with a plan to release the Love Crafting event later this month. Yes, that means that it won't be live for Valentine's Day, but don't fret! We've got a big bundle of player love coming your way while you wait. Keep an eye out for Double Free Platinum Offer payouts AND Double XP starting tomorrow and running for a whole week. Happy Valentine's Day! We <3 You!

We'll finish out our month of love with the big public release of the Love Crafting event, filled with all sorts of goodies and surprises for players of all levels. Best of all...no energy required!

The new client update (with the event) also comes with a number of non-event related goodies including--*drumroll*-- Guild Message of the Day, bug fixes and even more bandwidth optimization to streamline your experience and cut down on lag. Here are just a few of the bug fixes you'll see when the client goes live later this month:

+ Pets will now teleport into the Planar Arena if they get stuck behind the sword wall of death.
    + Re-egging returns!
    + Ignoring a player will now apply the ignore to all characters on that player's account.
    + Double Damage display numbers and missing dodge/crit/miss markers are all fixed and displaying properly.
    + The consignment shop has been optimized for bandwidth.

In This Week's Update
    As mentioned above we will be running Double XP and Double Free Platinum payout for offers, but that's not all. Carapace's new Arena Master Gem will be available in Arena Master Chests. Here are some details on the final stats on the gemat level 40. It will scale down appropriately for lower level items. Check in the spoiler to see Blood gems as an example):

And, we'll be adding the fix that didn't quite make it in last week which prevents players from joining a map once the boss has been engaged. We heard your feedback last week about timers and either adding them back or making them optional. We'll continue to discuss the options this week and try to find a solution that works best. Feel free to show us your pros and cons for timers -vs- no timers. We'd love to hear them.

Coming Soon

Over the next few weeks as we do a deep dive into our work on new content, our community updates will be focusing on some bugs from Madnex's list of known bugs, including last week's mention of a few mis-calculated red zones, found here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...f-current-bugs

While some bugs will bigger and more urgent than others, it's all in the name of tying up those loose ends and polishing up each and every aspect of your Arcane Legends experience.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's Next?

What do you want to see next, folks? Let us know in the comments what you would like to see us put our attention on next and share your most brilliant ideas. I'll see you in next week's update!
    I can open the test server??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Thank you for the Re-egging. Please increase inventory and stash slots to over 1000 limit. At the moment stash is 250 which is less than inventory slots. Stash should be more than inventory but here stash limit is less than inventory. Please increase the limits on both of them to over 1000.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zynzyn View Post
    1. Para gems are event gems and should be only obtainable as they were earlier - by reaching the platinum tier in an event. I disagree with some people wanting them to be transferable or made to be arena loot.
    2. We need some new Hauntlet token pets and Story token pets.
    3. More crafting slots
    The issue is that they weren't tradeable and should have been released that way so that we could purchase them safely like ever other event Plat tier prizes. Letting a few rare ones back into the market and tradeable would nix all those scammers out there ripping people off.
    Pm me if you'd like me to make you custom sig... Happy to help if I got time, and donations are accepted if u love it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

EDIT: never mind, this was a wrong post, kindly ignore.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

I have tried Android, Fire OS, and Chrome (on Windows) and have not been able to do Free Platinum offers on any of those devices.
    Is this only supported on Apple iOS? If so, why?

I would rather see 'no' Free Platinum offers on ANY devices, instead of seeing it only supported on the most expensive platform out there...

If I am wrong, then please enlighten me and tell me how we can do offers. We were able to do them on Pocket Legends with the same devices that can't do Free Plat offers on Arcane Legends, 8^(.

Other than that we love the game, got the whole clan playing it now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Scale down the rogue damage nerf according to lvl in pvp room

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Ty Remiem for Double Free Platinum Offer payouts AND Double XP and I would like to see:

1.More proc on Necro cursed gem (I don't know is it 1% or lower but atm is very low)
    2.more pets with passive healing effect
    3.More mythic pets
    4.Major buff on stash
    5.More frog pet(ethyl,ribbit,gyrm... I love them all)
    6.Mythic version of frog pets

Nice update

16. The Following User Says Thank You to goldmarket For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

Can a mod or dev clarify if the fix going is is about scaling mobs or bosses?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Buff maul's proc. it only procs when i dont need it. example: in town. while im not near a mob or boss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Signature credits to Bellaelda

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

Btw Remiem, since u asked about suggestions on how to make game more enjoyable and maybe diminish the gap between plat/non-plat users:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...-elite-farmers

Maybe something along this lines.....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

I think we badly need more crafting slots in the game😊
    IT"S NOT OVER TILL IT IS OVER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bellaelda View Post
    My list.....

1) class balance!!! Tanks are almost completely left out of pve and mages out of pvp you guys are losing more and more players every day this continues. Applying tank buffs to team would prolly help a ton for tanks pve... and giving mages back a stun and stun immunity should help them pvp... Whatever.... just Please get it done already :-(

2) add anks, gold, and rare tradable Para gems to the arena chests... Still need decent drops in arena... The pots you added and anks are nonexistent... Still just alot of junk! The Para gem issues just keeps getting worse... These gems are too op for someone not to be able to get one somehow... If you don't want them in arena add a super rare chance of a tradeable one some other way... Maybe Klaus with .02% or something

3) fix the rutgar and mushrooms ap so that we can actually achieve it again...ive heard u say that too many people already have, but those were those that got it before... I've been trying for months now personally and can't get away from those mushrooms... Impossible to not pull them and impossible to dodge them completely

4) more crafting slots or be able to purchase more slots from daily story... Maybe a max of ten or so would be nice

5) 1v1 pvp rooms or scaled rooms I dunno...something

6) bank teller in guild hall and possibly a shared stash option for players.... Where I can create a stash that I share with someone else would be helpful for many players... U could create a small stash box like 1-5 items then invite other players to share your stash box

7) player mail box... Where u could leave mail for offline players... Most of us had resorted to using other chat apps, but this would really be nice!

8) more inv or stash spots

9) a "friends list" chat like /f would be awesome too so we could send out chat to all our friends like we do in guild chat

10) gold payouts for bosses need to be higher at giver lvs... Right now if we don't get a chest or pink it's just a laugh... Maybe like 1k, 2k, 5k...i dunno... But it's way too low

11) a gear load out button on main screen

12) a scrolling skill bar circle so we can scroll left or right to access skills... Constantly swapping skills is super annoying and mandatory for alot of us

13) set the timers back on and make them optional... Many people want to run timed boards and they are getting annoyed waiting for timers to come back or are just not playing at all. Leave them optional though, cause for other people that don't do timed or for people farming it sucks to DC and not be able to finish your run!

OK.... That's my long list of stuff to fix in AL!

As always thanks for listening to ours thoughts and hope to see my suggestions in game soon :-)
    About loadout buttons on the main screen.. if there was a loadout button on the main screen, i would proc maul then instantly switch to bonesaw. Just think about the damage i would deal. That would be fun a lot for me but rogues and mages...

Signature credits to Bellaelda

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Can we have more features to the game for say video chat and something like this ??😆
    IT"S NOT OVER TILL IT IS OVER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shackler View Post
    About loadout buttons on the main screen.. if there was a loadout button on the main screen, i would proc maul then instantly switch to bonesaw. Just think about the damage i would deal. That would be fun a lot for me but rogues and mages...

Lol Shack!

Haha... It's a bunch of rogues that asked me to add that, so if it's added and u kill them they got nobody to blame but themselves, Hehe...

Just kidding... A lot of people been asking for that so I added it to my list
    Pm me if you'd like me to make you custom sig... Happy to help if I got time, and donations are accepted if u love it

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Bellaelda For This Useful Post: