Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Re-Egging.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Default Re-Egging.

This was mentioned recently in a post abouT things to watch for in near future updates. Is there any word on when that I haven't noticed?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyHardcore View Post
    This was mentioned recently in a post abouT things to watch for in near future updates. Is there any word on when that I haven't noticed?
    Its not going to affect majority of the players. It's meant for people who accidentally opened an egg, emailed support and then get the level 1 pet re-egged.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

Yeah they refunded me a pet when I accidentally bought the pet when it wasn't egged

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

So I accudently opened singe, they re egg?

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernEcho View Post
    So I accudently opened singe, they re egg?
    If you haven't used it in combat (PvP) or leveled it, then yes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trenton View Post
    If you haven't used it in combat (PvP) or leveled it, then yes.
    Will they re-egg a pet that has been accidentaly hatched and renamed but not used for pvp and still lvl 1?

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zuorsyra View Post
    Will they re-egg a pet that has been accidentaly hatched and renamed but not used for pvp and still lvl 1?
    I believe the sole purpose of the re-egging is for players who accidentally hatch the egg, not those whom decide to hatch the egg, wear it around town with a cool name, and then decide they don't want it, so I highly doubt it. Anyone who accidentally opens an egg is bound to not rename it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Lv 1 pet with 0 exp, otherwise they wont re-egg

-- I Am Muted / PvP 8-9 Zone / Goat Hunter --

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

They dont even re egg period.
    my abaddon is lvl 1 and ive asked multiple times to re egg it. they send me the same thing each time saying the re egging system isnt available

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remarked View Post
    They dont even re egg period.
    my abaddon is lvl 1 and ive asked multiple times to re egg it. they send me the same thing each time saying the re egging system isnt available
    They're fixing the system so that they CAN re-egg again...
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

I believe the sole purpose of the re-egging is for players who accidentally hatch the egg, not those whom decide to hatch the egg, wear it around town with a cool name, and then decide they don't want it, so I highly doubt it. Anyone who accidentally opens an egg is bound to not rename it.
    So you think I hatched it to summon it and show off? I accidentaly hatched it then, I decided to rename it "Reegg*me*pls* after STS replied to my mail, saying that they can't re-egg pets because the re-egg system thing was bugged.
    Don't judge.

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

So you think I hatched it to summon it and show off? I accidentaly hatched it then, I decided to rename it "Reegg*me*pls* after STS replied to my mail, saying that they can't re-egg pets because the re-egg system thing was bugged.
    Don't judge.
    So after they told you no, you decided to rename the pet and then hope that they would re egg it just because you renamed it..? I wasn't even talking about you in the first place, just people in general. You can't re egg it now, considering that they told you no and that you decided to interact with the pet, clearly knowing that you opened it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

So after they told you no, you decided to rename the pet and then hope that they would re egg it just because you renamed it..? I wasn't even talking about you in the first place, just people in general. You can't re egg it now, considering that they told you no and that you decided to interact with the pet, clearly knowing that you opened it.
    Again? Do you really think I renamed it "Reegg*me*pls", hoping they would re-egg it? "I believe the sole purpose of the re-egging is for players who accidentally hatch the egg, not those whom decide to hatch the egg, wear it around town with a cool name, and then decide they don't want it" And yea, I think that was directed to me.
    It seems like you can't ask a question on this place without receiveing judgmental answers from random people. i'll just wait for a mod's response.

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

Again? Do you really think I renamed it "Reegg*me*pls", hoping they would re-egg it? "I believe the sole purpose of the re-egging is for players who accidentally hatch the egg, not those whom decide to hatch the egg, wear it around town with a cool name, and then decide they don't want it" And yea, I think that was directed to me.
    It seems like you can't ask a question on this place without receiveing judgmental answers from random people. i'll just wait for a mod's response.
    Why are you part of a community bound forum if the community is no help to you? I told you your answer. I suggest that you stick to support.spacetimestudios.com where no one but devs can tell you the same answer a community member can at 1/10 the speed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

I think they just don't want to re-egg anymore because people abused of that.

They have more things to do then re-egg for people who abuse it. You open an egg, then deal with it. To all people who read this thread, you all know that you must be careful with chests and eggs.
    They will very probably debug their re-egg system when there will be less re-egg requests.

I have a solutioon for people willing to keep their egg safe: STASH IT, and take it out of stash when you want to sell it or eat for breakfast or kill it, sacrifice it, donate it or eventually hatch it....

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Dragoonclaws For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoonclaws:2051727
    I think they just don't want to re-egg anymore because people abused of that.

They have more things to do then re-egg for people who abuse it. You open an egg, then deal with it. To all people who read this thread, you all know that you must be careful with chests and eggs.
    They will very probably debug their re-egg system when there will be less re-egg requests.

I have a solutioon for people willing to keep their egg safe: STASH IT, and take it out of stash when you want to sell it or eat for breakfast or kill it, sacrifice it, donate it or eventually hatch it....
    For me, its an issue with the poor user interface. When you have 100+ crates/chests, sometimes you can click on an egg and open it especially since the focus of the item selected quickly jumps all around the place as you mash open. There should just be a confirm open egg button.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ravager For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    367 Posts

Maybe there should be a totally different inventory slot for eggs so you don't mix them up with crates.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to obee For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

ops I need re-egging Samael, hammer, and glacian :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Can you guys re egg my ripmaw and blinky they are both mid lvl 20 but i dont use them so much plz re egg them they are on my warrior beazatere
    Last edited by Indy van Raemdonck; 02-14-2015 at 10:53 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Indy van Raemdonck View Post
    Can you guys re egg my ripmaw and blinky they are both mid lvl 20 but i dont use them so much plz re egg them they are on my warrior beazatere
    Sorry but the re egging service is for lvl 1 and no exp at all and it is only available if u accidentally opened it.
    After 3 years of playing AL I'm still a beggar