Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Games like Arcane Legends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Default Games like Arcane Legends

Hello. I'm looking for an mmorpg as good as AL. Idm if it's on phone or pc. May I burrow some knowledge from the AL community? Thx.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Diablo 3 and Path of Exile are both action rpgs just like Arcane Legends. I reccomend Diablo over POE because POE(Path Of Exile) has a very complicated passive skill tree. And i mean very complicated lol. But Path of Exile is free. Diablo 3 is $60 i believe, correct me if im wrong

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

All STS's games

ING: Valkiryas - Alassien

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Talisma online nice fun game also give it try check youtube for detail

Overweightank

Quote Originally Posted by Valkiryas View Post
    All STS's games
    no... just no... A.L is doing 'meh', all others are 'bleh' its over, al is only one actually worth mentioning :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Dragon Nest & Eden Eternal. I play both and retired already.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Froxanthar For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts

Yeah I have tried a LOT of other mobile MMO's and I will say hands down AL still has the lock on this. Lots of people did quit here and go to OnC,but eh TBH I can't get behind the confusion of that game. I love the simplicity of AL , the controls, the social aspect. It just still reigns the best mobile MMO.

Pull up a chair and stay awhile!!!!

The ONLY other game once released might give them a run for the money is Albion. It's pretty freaking legit, I have played the ALPHA testing. But it's not out yet full scale, so for now... AL is win.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Yeah over the years I've played al, any other mobile game I've tried to get into just doesn't last very long. They all become pay to play eventually or just end. This is the only one I continue to play even during slow parts of the season.

Overweightank

Only good MMO's and MOBA's out there are ; League Of Legends , World Of Warcraft , Starcraft II , Rift , Dota II , And the mobile Zenonia Series (Zenonia is a single player, but it has PvP multiplayer).

A.L Doesnt have much on these games unless!! 3 reasons.

1. you dont like those games.
    2. You dont want to spend countless dollars (Cash for game , cash for monthly playability , Cash for in game stuff)
    3. Too confusing, League of Legends, Dota, and Starcraft II are VERY confusing games. Starcraft and league you will get a hang of after a few months, but dota is just confusing af.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

DotA II >>> LoL,WoW,SC

I unlive in Underworld. Unlive, not live.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

IMO, AQWorlds ftw.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    174 Posts

I have been through a lot of MMORPG's, I'm sorry if this isn't answering your question but TBH I've always seem to turn back to AL. There have been good suggestions already and I guess you should try Runescape too ^_^ I've played it but only to the free extent, other content is P2P so there's a change.

One thing about AL that I feel is just well, not even there compared to the rest of the other games is story line. I never read it these days, it's not engaging nor is it necessary. Ideally larger more complex quests should be developed as well as more engaging NPC's so a strong storyline gets made. But meh, that's just MO.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

The game I hear most people say compares to AL the most is Order & Chaos. I know quite a few players who switched from AL to O&C or from O&C to AL. Some have even gone back and forth.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

try albion online...it isn't fully released yet, alpha is still going on atm and it will cost you to take part. I have an alpha pack but i don't have a lot of time on my hands to get very far into in it. Its a bit more grown up of a game compared to AL. You can over over to their forums which is pretty active if you need more info.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Overweightank View Post
    Only good MMO's and MOBA's out there are ; League Of Legends , World Of Warcraft , Starcraft II , Rift , Dota II , And the mobile Zenonia Series (Zenonia is a single player, but it has PvP multiplayer).

A.L Doesnt have much on these games unless!! 3 reasons.

1. you dont like those games.
    2. You dont want to spend countless dollars (Cash for game , cash for monthly playability , Cash for in game stuff)
    3. Too confusing, League of Legends, Dota, and Starcraft II are VERY confusing games. Starcraft and league you will get a hang of after a few months, but dota is just confusing af.
    League of legends looks very confusing. Click on a person and u hit them. Try a moba that requires some amount of skill to hit stuff

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kalahesi View Post
    try albion online...it isn't fully released yet, alpha is still going on atm and it will cost you to take part. I have an alpha pack but i don't have a lot of time on my hands to get very far into in it. Its a bit more grown up of a game compared to AL. You can over over to their forums which is pretty active if you need more info.
    I think that is the one that's been "not fully released yet" for the last 6 years.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

I've been though the MMO rabbit hole, and only Al sticks. Growing up I loved the arcade teenage mutant ninja turtles both in the simplicity and and the fact that you can play with 3 others on screen. AL is just like that but it continues.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

I tried a lot of MMORPG and I still find myself going back to AL, because u will miss playing this game even though its not fun now like the glory days of it, when AL is still in the top 10 of playstore and appstore. I meet a lot of friends here, saw them quitted, come back and some of them was lost forever in my friend list. I really enjoyed the lvl 26 cap, cquse AL is really famous that time and still when i scroll down my friend list, i found myself teary eye with the names of lvl 26 players and 21 because its really fun, making adventure throughout arlor with those good people. I even met a psychiatrist here and she really helped me get over of my school and family problems.

For me, AL is not a only a game,its a life beyond our imaginations, sometimes when i have a lot of problems IRL, i always log in and scroll down my friend list because it flashback the old memories i enjoyed. For me, this is an extended community, an extension of your life, and lastly an extension of challenges you will experience in real life and in game and learn from it.

Getting emo here but its the truth. Sorry bad english, im never been good with grammar but i think i explain my concept tho.
    After 3 years of playing AL I'm still a beggar

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ôrder and Chaos like WoW^^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Thank you everyone so much for sharing your knowledge and experiences. I appreciate it so much. I am still struggling to find a good MMORPG close to the level of AL. I am not quitting AL. I am not stopping to play AL because it's boring. I just want to try new games. So please, if you guys have any more knowledge or suggestions please comment and help me.